Kim Ma Ri

.You Who Walk Into My Life.

"Miss did you anything else?"

Forcefully, I open my eyes from my long dream and I see a stewardess standing right in front of me, greeting with smile.

"No I don't need anything." 

The lady bow with her smile still on her face but before I dismiss her, I come up with question.

"When we will be arriving?"

"About an hour, miss."

I dismiss her after that and in hurry I took out my small mirror out of my Gucci bag. Carefully I put on some make up on my flawless face and brushed my hazelnut hair so it will look neat. I took a glance at the man who sat next to me. He still soundly asleep since the time we abroadup until now. He must be a monster. How could a human sleep for 13 hours? I could say he has such an amazing blonde hair and it look shining when the morning light hit his hair. I dare myself to take a peek at his face but suddenly he flinch from his position. Because of shock, quickly I pretend to be busy with my make up until I was assure he back to his sleep. There was a bottle of pills beside him and I wonder what is it.

"Kim Ma Ri, why are you so busybody about other people business?"I said to myself.

I couldn't wait to arrive in Seoul because after 3 years being apart from Jowon, this time I wouldn't leave him side ever again. Thinking about it make me smile for the whole time untill we arrive at the Incheon Airport. Right after that, in hurry I took my purplish laguagge from the lagguage pick up area and I become the first person to get out from the arriving area. I could see many people were waiting for the other passanger. A family, a lover, a friend. But I couldn't see my Jowon despite in the crowd.

I decided to call his number so I could see him more easily but he didn't pick my first call. I call again and again but I only got the same answer.

"Is he busy? Did he forget to pick me up?"many answer pop out in my mind.

I walk to the waiting area and suddenly I saw two men wearing a black suit stopped in front of me.

"Could you step out of my way please? You are blocking my way!" I said in anger. I was already in a bad mood and what.. some people making a joke with me!

"Agasshi, welcome home. We were inform by your father to pick you up from here." One of them start to speak.

I start to become annoyed.

"I won't go back to that hellish house. Send this message to my beloved father, 'Mr.Kim, please don't bother me anymore. Keep your hand out of my business. Isn't it enough you send me to the border without my willingness?'. Make sure you said like that to him!" I remind them but they didn't say 'Yes' and their gaze still fixed on me.

"Ahh..he know how to make me annoyed."I pulled my hair to the back before I run for my life from those man.

I run as fast as I could, but running wearing a heel slow me down. I endure the pain but it was useless when one of the bodyguard managed to get a grip of me. Easily he carry me on his shoulder and the other man carry my lagguage into the luxurious car.

"Put me down you bastard! Yah! Who are you to do this to me!"I scream.

"Master told me to bring you in whatever method, even if we have to break your leg."

"You are really dead once we got back home!"

My heart pumped in anger. Why is father always control me like this..and what the hell is Jowon doing not pick up my call?


I slammed the door opened angrily so that he would notice that I was here in this big mansion. I glare at him with hateful feeling the moment he set his eyes on me. He was just sat on that luxurious coach, waiting for me to come back home. The maids fasten their step to greet me then they went out to carried out my things to my bedroom.

"You were here?"that old man coughing.

"Don't you see me standing in front of you?"I said vulgarly.

"Ma Ri ahh. How could you greet your father like this?"

I rolled my eyes and I just walked out from that mansion. Of course the bodyguard that was in front of the house stopped me from leaving.

"Miss you can't leave.."

"Are you my guardian? Am I still a child?"

Particularly he can't say a word because of my harsh words. Nobody could win over me. I'm that type of girl that won't lose just to anyone.

"Keys." I asked him for my car keys but he just ignore my words. My father must pay them really well that make them so obidient towards his words. 

"Just give what she want."my father voice could be heard from behind but I didn't budge to look at him. The man hand me the keys. Immediately I start the engine and just before I shut the door closed, my father yell my name.

"Kim Ma Ri! Break up with that guy! This is your last chance. You know what you gonna lose if you disobey me."

I give him a sharp look while my hand tune up the volume of hard rock music that was playing in my car, I put on my shade and speed my way to Jowon place. When I was my way to his place, I dialled up my friend number to make a conformation.

"Ah Yeni, did oppa still live at the same apartment?"

"Omoo, Ma Ri. You are here in Seoul?! You should tell me earlier so I could fetch you up from the airport."she said in excited tone.

"You are off the topic. You should answer my question properly."

"Jowon still living at that apartment but Ma Ri ahh I don't think you should.." I deaf my ear and I pretend not to listen to her words.

"I'm hang up now Yeni! Meet you tonight!"


I parked my car in front of the apartment building and confidently I walk inside the building and took the lift to go up the 11th floor. When I reached the 11th floor, I fasten my steps, enduring the pain because of the heel and walk to the apartment 1104. Jowon's apartment. I couldn't hide my excitement of seeing him after all these years being apart from him. I have make up my mind. I don't care about what father going to say anymore. I'm ready to lose everything for him as long as he love me. I pressed the doorbell and I determined to end this 5 years of relationship. My smile didn't lack on my face but it disappear the moment the door was wide open.

"Yes may I help you?"A young lady was standing right in front of me with a baby in her arms. She seem dumbfonded with my presence.

"Isn't this Jowon place?"

"Are you a friend of my husband?"her question struck my mind. Husband? My hand hold tight my Gucci clutch to control my emotion from bursting out. There was a man voice calling for that lady and I know that voice very well.

"Honey, I think your friend come to pay you a visit."

A few minutes later, his face appeared in front of me. His expression wasn't that good either the moment he see me. Calmly I faking a smile and greet him formally.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jowon ssi, I hope you still remember me?"

"Ma Ri..."he said slowly and what I believe his wife,seem to welcoming me to her house.

"Honey, ask her to get inside. I'll make something for her."she walk away to the kitchen and I make my first step inside his house but then he grabbed my arm and drag me to leave his house. I struggling to escape.

"Ma Ri I could explain this."he loosen his grip when we were at the emergency exit.

"Jowon ssi you should not treat your guest like this."I said sarcastically.

"Ma Ri.."

"I really really want to meet your wife and your son."I could see that he was shaken that I know this.

"Ma Ri I'm begging you."

"Why you so scared oppa?"I put my hands on his cheek and I smirk as our eyes met. He push away my hands, like he push me away from his life.

"I give you two choice, divorce her right now or hand me your car keys and get your out from my apartment."

"Ma Ri.."

"Time is ticking and you know how impatience I could be."

I'm in danger of crying but I just hold it up. How could he do this to me? I have been so faithful to him, but he so easily ditch me from his life.

"I won't divorce her Ma Ri. If you want back what you have given to me, then that fine too. I don't need you anymore anyway."

I'm shocked of his answer and he suddenly pin me against the wall. His face is really near to mine, to the extend I could feel his breath right next to me.

"You said you love me Jowon. You said it with your own damn mouth."

"I know Ma Ri..but that because you were so pitied and I need you as my stepping stone. I too want to feel what it feel to be living such an easy life. You were a good puppet I can't denied that. You have money that could make me happy. But then I learn that your money won't go long. Your father come and meet me right after he send you off to America"

"My father?"

"Yes. With a large sum of money that I couldn't deny. And I learn that you are not going to inherit any of his property so what the reason left keeping you by my side? I hate your behaviour too. I just keep it up with you because of money ."

He touched my hair and I push him away. I try get away from him but he prevent me to do so.

"Damn you Jowon! Damn you! How could you do this to me?!" unconciously I slapped his face and spit on his face. I can't control it anymore. I feel being betrayed by the one who I love. I can't take it anymore so I walk down the stair with my tears already fall from my hazel eyes.

"Yah Kim Ma Ri! No one going to like you. If there is one, I bet he is so stupid for loving you. You are too arrogant Ma Ri!" 

I didn't turned to look at him. I walk like nothing happen to me until when I get my self in front of my car, my knee become weak out of sudden and collapsed down on the floor. I took out my phone and press my father phone number. Like he was waiting for this to happen, he pick it up just after two beeps.

"Are you satisfied now father? How far did you intend to make me miserable?" my voice was shaken. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. Hate? Sad? Disgust? I'm too full of it now.

"If he really love you, he won't take the money that I offer him Ma Ri. He just hunt for your money. I do this for your happiness because I love you very much."

His answer make me laugh. I never expected any answer that involve with love.

"Love? Did you even know what love is? What you good at is just making money father! For you anything could be bought by money, even my mother love..."I stop myself from mentioning my mother name.

"Ma Ri.."

I hung up my phone and I speed my car. I just drive without knowing where I should go. There is nowhere I could go. There is no place for me to back anyway. And I become a sober all night long. I don't even remember how many bottle of alcohol that I have drink and what was my friend saying. I don't remember how many hours I was dancing inside that night club and I don't even remember how many cigarettes I light up and smoke. I am a mess up.


 There you go the first chapter! I hope you will anticipate the next one >,< I'm sorry for any grammartical error. I'm not a good english user! *bow*

Do subscribe, left your comment and I welcome any upvote ;)