Overprotective Elders

Never Underestimate Women
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* What the is this ?!?!!? I was really annoyed that an alarm was going off and it wasn’t mine. There was no way in hell I would have something so annoying. I groggily opened one eye to see Chanyeol holding his phone in his hand, the alarm blaring out of the speakers. I gave the most evilest glare I could give with my one eye before flipping onto my stomach and shoving my head beneath the pillows. It did little to block out the irritating noise, but my stubbornness won.

I only had about 5 seconds of half-assed bliss before my blankets were ripped off of me. I flopped back up and sat up. In front of me stood Baekhyun holding the phone, still blaring the stupid beeping, and Chanyeol paired up with Kyungsoo holding my blanket.

I muttered, “What the hell is going on?” They all pointed to my left and my head fell to that direction. There laid a shirtless Sehun hiding his head under the pillow to block out the interruptions to his sleep. Unamused, “So?”

Kyungsoo’s expression darkened, “Why is he in your bed?”

“I was too lazy to clean up the spare room.”

“Why didn’t you make him sleep in Chanyeol’s room then?” She bit out.

“I didn’t care. It’s not like Sehun was going to me. Now if you don’t mind, I want to sleep.”

Before I could lie back down, the blaring had blasted from my left side. Baekhyun had placed the alarm next to Sehun’s ears. He woke up and glared at the three intruders. “What the ?!” He emphasized the part.

Kyungsoo gave her signature death glare and countered, “What do you think you’re doing, sleeping in the same bed as Yoon Ren? Do you hate living or something?”

Ugh, this is déjà vu all ing over again. I cut off Sehun’s counter attack and stood up, ripping the blanket away from my best friend’s clutches, flinging them back onto the bed. “Sehun-Oppa, just go back sleep, I’ll deal with these s.”

“Thank you.” Sehun mumbled before falling back onto the bed, snoring almost instantly. Before my elders could say anything, I snagged the stupid phone from Baek and yanked out the battery, then successfully pushed out all of them from my room, locking it behind me. I shoved them down the stairs and grudgingly followed them.

In the living room was everyone. Lu Han and Yi Fan raised their eyebrows at us making our way down to where they were. (Joonie had whispered to me that their group thought this mansion belonged to the six of us so Jong Dae still didn’t really catch on how wealthy we are.) Jongin hesitated asked, “Is everything okay?”

Kyungsoo had bursted in anger, “NO!!” Everyone flinched at her anger, “We caught your stupid Sehun sharing the same bed as our Yoon Ren. And he had the audacity to be shirtless!!!! Nothing is okay!!!!” Yixing and Yi Fan had looked at each other in worry, Lu Han was trying to contain his laughter, and Jongin was scared less for his best friend.

I scratched my head, “Kyungsoo-Eonni, stop overreacting. Gosh, you act like he tried something.”

She whipped her head in my direction, “How do you know he didn’t violate you in your sleep?!?! You can sleep through thunderstorms!”

Unfazed by her half-shouting, “Because I trust him. I was the one who told him to sleep in my room. I was supposed to sleep in Joonie’s room, but it just so happened that I fell asleep there. It’s nothing, but I’ll still be pissed at you three for a while.”

Chanyeol countered in an angry tone that could equal Kyungsoo‘s, “Why are you mad at us for worrying about you?”

*SNAP* My anger was just unleashed because of my lack of sleep. (Well, my fault for having fun with Sehun, but I didn’t expect this rude awakening.) “WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I CAN’T HANDLE MYSELF?!?! YES I MAY BE THE YOUNGEST AND INJURED AT THE MOMENT, BUT I AM STILL THE MOST EXPERIENCE IN MARTIAL ARTS COMPARED TO ALL OF YOU!! AND I DON’T CARE IF YOU DON’T TRUST SEHUN, BUT THE FACT IS THAT I DO SO RESPECT THAT DECISION OF MINE. ON TOP OF THAT, I DON’T ING CARE IF HE WAS IN HIS BOXERS, DON’T ING WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT AGAIN OR I WILL ING DESTROY YOUR CAMERA, (Baekhyun) GUITAR, (Chanyeol) AND LAPTOP (Kyungsoo)!!!” With the mention of their precious item, I had jabbed my finger in each of their direction to emphasize my point. This is probably the first time I got this mad in over a year, but I was just extremely cranky. Everyone had just stared at me in shock of my outburst. Minseok had ran over to my side and tried to reach her arm out to me. Before she could, I spun on my heels and stormed down to the basement, effectively locking myself in the entertainment room without the others.

I had flung myself onto the couch, not regretting a single word I yelled. Maybe guilt will come later, but when I’m sleep-deprived I can be the biggest on the face of this planet. Last time I was this angry was the time I told off Junmyeon. I don’t even remember why I was angry, only the fact that I had called her a that should go to hell. Junmyeon had locked herself in her room for a week then came to the decision to try and commit suicide. Luckily, I caught her before she could even leave the house. However, these three are strong-minded compared to Joonie. They’ll probably give me hell for the next few weeks. With Baekhyun, lunch is a time of truce, but with Kyungsoo, once she’s mad there’s no stopping her. Before my anger could consume me, I tried to blink but my eyes ended up not opening for a while.

When my eyes functioned itself to open again, I checked the time on the game console, I was asleep for five hours. I groaned as my body crack from sleeping in such a stiff position. There was no s given as I walked back up to the first level to go get something to eat. Munching on a pre-made sandwich, I turned around to the living room. In the living room, everyone except the three stared at me in anticipation of what I was going to do.

I just sat at the kitchen island and finished my sandwich, heading up to my room after. Footsteps followed me and with a quick glance over my shoulder, it was Minseok. I unlocked my room door to see Sehun still sleeping under the covers. Feeling sticky from sleeping on the leather couch in the basement, a shower was in order. With the clothes in my hand, I made my way to my personal bathroom on the right side of my room. Minseok had silently followed me all the way to the bathroom. She had locked the door behind her to give us privacy.

“Eonni, it’s creepy if you’re quiet.”

“Do you feel guilty at all?”

“At the moment, not really. They should know that I can make decisions for myself and they should ESPECIALLY know not to wake me up the way they did.”

She sighed, “Yoon, tell me the truth. What happened last night?”

“Huh? I don’t understand. What do you mean?” I was honestly confused on what she meant.

“I was the first to come over and I came in here to get my toothbrush from this room. Seeing you and Sehun on the same bed didn’t bother me, only when I came in here bothered me.” I tilted my head and she took that as a sign to continue, “I decided to brush my teeth in here since I was in here already. When I threw away my floss, something caught my eye. I’m pretty sure you know what I saw.” I looked at my Eonni, already knowing what she was referring to.

A sigh escaped my lips, “It’s pretty much what you think, Eonni.”

“How long?”

“Just last night.”

“…He is your first right?”

I chuckled, “Yes Eonni, he’s the one and only.”

Relief washed over her features. Minseok stood up and walked over to me. Her arms made their way around my body, squeezing me once they were secured. “The others didn’t know, but seeing as they reacted that badly to you two sharing a bed, make sure that they don’t find out.”

I smiled, “As long as you don’t get drunk, I’m safe.” She hit me and we shared a laugh. Minseok released me and the two of us showered together since all my sweatiness got onto Eonni. The two of us really aren’t embarrassed to share a shower together after we all went camping and Minseok only showered at extremely dark times only to get extremely scared of everything.

Once clean and changed, we went back into my room to see a groggy Sehun. He heard us laughing so he turned his head and murmured, “What time is it?”

Minseok checked her watch, “It is…2:15 in the afternoon. So get your up and shower.”

Sehun nodded and stood up. He stumbled to the bathroom before locking the door. The water started flowing shortly after. Eonni gave me an amused look and we made our way down to the living room. The three of my elders refused to acknowledge me while Joonie patted the seat next to her. It didn’t take long before Baekhyun’s voice lashed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter