Let me Observe you

Never Underestimate Women
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, luck was on my side. Baekhyun-Eonni didn’t really move around in her sleep so I wasn’t mobbed with more bruises. The three of us had all awakened and it was 10:00 right now. Baek had just finished printing the pictures so now we had to wait for it to soak in the chemicals to create a type of special effect specifically for modeling pictures.

With some time before leaving for the café, I looked through our entire pantry, making a list of everything we needed. More often than not, Yeol comes over and wipes out our food stock. Then Kyungsoo likes to experiment with food, but her family isn’t willing to try so she makes it at our house, using us as her guinea pigs. Minseok, we force her to eat more. Add that all up and we’re feeding a family of 6-7 instead of 2.

The list was so long it was 10:30 when I finished searching and writing. I told Baek that about my grocery shopping so she let me go. I took the car keys off of their hook and went to the garage. Since driving to school is a pain, my car is only used on the weekends.

It only took me 15 minutes to get to the café so there was still 15 minutes before the said time of our meeting. I looked at the menu and decided to buy lychee iced tea. When my order came out, there was a presence behind me so I turned around just to be greeted with someone’s chest. I looked up Sehun was smiling down at me. “Aish, don’t stand too close, you make me feel so short.” He must’ve been stoned or drunk because he leaned down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Before he straightened himself, he whispered “Behind.”

Looking past his shoulder, there was a guy just watching us, mouth opened at what just happened. I tried to look innocent, “Who’s that, Oppa?”

Sehun looked over his shoulder, “My older brother, Jong Hun, the one that teases me for not having a girlfriend.”

Still playing my ‘act’ I went over to greet his older brother. His brother finally snapped out of his reverie to acknowledged me. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Oh Jong Hun, Sehun’s eldest brother.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Shin Yoon Ren, it’s nice to meet you.”

Jong Hun was about to say something when Sehun interrupted, “Okay hyung, you met Yoon, now leave.” Jong Hun stuttered out an okay and left the café.

Once he was out of sight, I spun on my heels and gave Sehun a reprimanding look. He had a sheepish grin with blushing cheeks. “Mianhae, he just came back to visit from his dormitory and started teasing me for not having a girlfriend so it kinda slipped that I had one. Mian, I should’ve texted you first.”

I shook my head, “If you told me, I would’ve kicked you once you got close to me. Anyway, you going to buy a drink or you’re ready to go?”

“Let’s just go, they don’t sell boba here.”

“Arasseo.”

We left the café and I drove us to the grocery store. Sehun kept small talk minimal so he could have his full attention on observing me. It didn’t bother me about his silence as I filled up the cart. Tetris came in handy trying to fit everything in the cart, but I still had about half of my list left so I asked Sehun to push this cart while I got another one. His eyes widened in shock, but he obediently obeyed.

With two carts filled to the brim with food, we went to the checkout counter. Sehun had helped me unload the cart he was pushing and I did the same with mine. The worker was used to seeing me with the two carts so he just smiled and rung up everything. My total bill came out $434.63. Good thing my family is loaded, this food will last the 6 of us only like a week and a half if we’re lucky.

Sehun had helped me load everything into the car, backseat and trunk. Then we left to go to do a last minute pick-up of aspirin at the pharmacy. After that, we went back to my mansion where the other two were hanging up all the pictures to dry. When we first stepped out of the car, Sehun still wasn’t over the initial shock of seeing our home. He started muttering that his family had to share a three-bedroom while Junmyeon and me lived in a 10+ bedroom mansion. I had called the other two to help with the groceries and we managed to take everything in two trips. The two girls had gone back to their photo hanging while Sehun helped me put away all of the groceries.

He knew that he had to ask, “This is your home, with just you and Junmyeon-sshi?”

“You can just call her Noona or Joonie, you know? And yeah this is the place our parents bought us so they wouldn’t have to see us.”

“It’s fricking huge, it’s literally a mansion. It must be fun to have this much freedom to yourselves. , I have to share my room with my older brother and Lu Han-Hyung since my sister cried until she got her own room.”

I bent over in laughter at how grumpy Sehun’s tone sounded, “Sehun-Oppa, you sound so grouchy! Is it that bad to share a room with your two hyungs?”

“YES!! My second older brother, Byung Hun, he’s so messy! Lu Han always walk around the room in just his underwear and now that Jong Hun is back, the four of us are cramped into one room! It’s so stifling that I have to share a bed with Lu Han since we’re the two youngest. Do you know how hard he kicks you in his sleep?? A football player kicking you when you’re trying to sleep is hell!” Sehun ranted in exasperation.

My laughter grew as each sentence came out of his mouth. However, it started to make me a little sad, “But Sehun, if something were to happen and those three weren’t with you, you wouldn’t feel the same as you do now, right? And you try sleep with a track player that knows hapkido, it’s ten times worse than a football player!!!”

Guilt flashed over his eyes, but he hid it for my sake, giving me an eye smile to cover it up. “Baekhyun-sshi?” I nodded. “That does sound more painful. Then I do love my hyungs, it’s just I want to get away from them time-to-time. You can’t really miss someone if they’re always there. I always had to share my room with someone so I’ve never experienced the freedom of having a room to myself, it really being the third son.”

In agreement with his words, “Yup after the second child, it’s too much. I’m the 4th daughter and 5th child, I’m pretty useless to the family except to be married off to someone. Then if you want, you can stay in the guest room from time-to-time when you want to have the freedom of a room to yourself, as you called it.”

His eyes sparkled a little, “You serious? I can really use one of the rooms if I want to?”

“Yeah, we have 2 to spare so it’s no problem. I just gotta clean it up.”

He gave me a puzzled look, “Don’t you have like 12 bedrooms? Why do you only have two spare rooms?”

“Because the others called dibs on a room and customized it for when they stay here. Although, it’s pointless because Minseok and Baekhyun usually shares a bed with Joonie or me. Also, this house only has 8 bedrooms now. We turned the other 3 rooms into a entertainment room, dance studio, and Baek’s photo printing room.”

Sehun’s mouth nearly fell onto the ground with the new information, “You have a dance studio? This is like Jongin’s and Tao’s dream house. If Jongin ever finds out that you have a dance studio, he won’t ever stop begging you to let him use it. Tao would love having her own bedroom to customize, not to mention all the food for her to eat. Is there anything else that comes with this place?”

“You make it sound like I’m selling you the house.” I giggled. “Out back, there’s also some things, but I think I’ll just tour you around the house later to explain. Right now, I hear a hungry Baek coming.” Sure enough, Baek came in and asked for food. I told her I’ll start on lunch now.

She flashed her bright smile, notifying me, “Oh heads up, the others are coming too.”

“Like the other three or our new ‘others’ as well?”

“Just Yeol, Soo, and Min.”

“Arasseo. Now beat it, you smell like bleach.” With a click of her tongue, she left the kitchen and back into the living room.

I started to cook lunch with Sehun going back into observation mode, just watching me cook and being my test taster. He had helped me set up the table and by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter