(Changed) Revenge and Families

Never Underestimate Women
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Psychology should not be underestimated because I got all of my friend’s reactions down to the roots of their hair. They thought it was really suspicious that I was wearing a scarf because I never wore a scarf before unless it was for Baek's photoshoot. So once I was distracted, Baek ripped off the scarf and they all saw the bright red mark decorating my neck. Baekhyun screamed and started yelling at Chanyeol that her photoshoot was ruined now. Chanyeol was listening to Baek, but his mood was dark, he was deeply angry. Kyungsoo nearly killed me trying to find out how I got that mark. Minseok had given me a giant hug and tried to protect me from the other three crazies.
    Everyone were staring at our dysfunctional group of friends momentarily before heading to class. Chanyeol had to cut Baek’s ranting short with a chaste kiss, having to beat the tardy bell of his school so he had to leave. Minseok sent me off to class with a motherly kiss on the crown of my head.
    In class, my teacher asked me why I was wearing a scarf when it was only autumn. I told Lim-seonsaengnim that I was sleep-walking and I crashed into one of my lamp stands, falling and scraping my neck on my coffee table corner. It was a weird story, but she bought it. After all, sleep-walking was one of my infamous not-so-proud-of habits. The only reason I knew that I slept walk from time-to-time was when it happened in school. I scared my school’s nurse less when she was checking up on me when I just sat up like I had gotten possessed. It was even scarier because half of my eyes were showing so only the whites of my eyes were visible. The entire school found out by the period after that and none of the teachers questioned my injuries when the reason was sleep walking. I’m very accident prone when I’m sleep walking. More than one occasion, I had ran into someone’s locker and cut my forehead. Lim-seonsaengnim acknowledged my excuse and turned away to write the lesson on the board.
    The rest of school flew by, lunch being me explaining the story to the three girls. Chanyeol will have to wait until after school like the others. Baekhyun is selfish and she admits to it so she was muttering that they should’ve marked me after today so she could’ve gotten her pictures. Minseok wouldn’t release me from a strong vice grip hug so I was kind of forced to feed her, otherwise, we’ll have another problem altogether. Kyungsoo looked like she had calmed down, but her clenched fists said different. Somehow, I fear for Jongin right now. He usually greets her with a joke, someone better warn him against it or I won’t be the only one with a bruise. Thinking that now was the best time to warn him, I managed to squeeze in a text message while feeding both Minseok’s and my mouths within the given time.

    Now that it was after school and Jongin has been warned, I shouldn’t have felt too negative. However for some odd reason, once Tao entered my line of vision, I panicked and ran into the dressing room to avoid her, peeking out to observe them. Unfortunately, I had ran away after Tao had saw me. 
    She raised her eyebrows, “Why did Yoon Ren just run away once she saw me?”
    “Because she’s worried that you’ll overreact to the bruise she got yesterday on the account of knowing you.” Baekhyun chirped. This is revenge for getting altered on picture-taking day. I’m going to get revenge on her for this.
    Everyone that just arrived eyes widen at Baek’s statement. Tao expression turned angry, “What do you mean she got a bruise on my account? Who bruised her?”
    Minseok sighed, “Yoon, you might as well explain it yourself since Baek ratted you out anyway.” 
    I gave a sigh of my own and stepped out from the adjacent room. Tao narrowed her eyes when she saw me come out, looking like how I usually did, but like this morning, Baek ripped off my scarf again. That's when everyone saw the hickey showing proudly on my skin. Tao gasped and ran over, running her fingers over it, her eyes widening when she felt my skin a little bumpy from his teeth biting me. Tears started to build up in her eyes and all she said was, “How?”
    I puffed up my cheeks to pout before letting out a sigh. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Sehun before relaying the story. “When Junmyeon and me were on the bus yesterday, some of your classmates behind us were talking about you. Then Junmyeon mentioned your name and they followed us. When they confronted us, they didn’t like my answers so they gave me this as a warning to tell them the truth next time. That’s how this all happened.”
    Kris went into big brother mode, “What things were they saying about Tao?”
    I hesitated, looking to Junmyeon for an answer. She urged me to tell the entire story. “They--” I sighed. “They were talking about how hot they thought Tao was and that they want to sleep with her.” 
    Yixing asked, “Is that all?”
    I shook my head, “I’m guessing that your school doesn’t know that Kris-sshi and Tao-sshi are related because the boys came up with the theory that Kris-sshi was sleeping with both Yixing-sshi and Tao-sshi, sometimes separate, sometimes together. One of them even mentioned that he would go after Yixing too.”

    Kris was already mad that Tao had passed through my attacker’s lips, but now he was just downright pissed off. “Who were these ers?” He growled. Junmyeon moved away in fear of the angry Chinaman. 
    I looked at the floor, “I only saw one name tag and it said Minhyuk. I didn’t see the other two name tags.” At the mention of Minhyuk, Lu Han had let a rumble in his chest out. Jongdae then explained that Minhyuk was Lu Han’s rival in football, the two fought for the vice captain position and neither won so they are both co-vice captains.
    Minseok hesitantly asked, “But isn’t Minhyuk a pretty common name?”
    “Yeah, but there’s only one Minhyuk who tried asking out Tao before just to get shut down by Kris. Then the other Minhyuks don’t have two close friends like that one does.” Jongdae clarified again. Everyone nodded in understanding. 
    Junmyeon whispered to Jongdae, but everyone heard her anyway, “So what are we supposed to do now about Minhyuk and his friends?”
    Jongdae ran his hand through his hair, “There’s not much we CAN do. Minhyuk is the principal’s son, we can’t do anything without it ending up worse than average.”     Kyungsoo had finally released her anger that’s been building up over the day, “YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING TO THIS MINHYUK OR I WILL!” Jongdae was taken aback by the smallest person having such an outburst. 
    Lu Han chuckled, “I approve of you, Kyungsoo-sshi. We should definitely plan something, you got any ideas?”
    Kyungsoo gave a knowing look to Baek Yeol who had zoned out with the million of ideas swirling around in their noggins. Minseok snapped her fingers in front of their faces and they were pulled back into reality, huge smirks stretched across their faces. Joonie and I were just shaking our heads because this was going to be disastrous. The couple had looked at each other, having one of their telepathic conversations. 
    When they turned back to us, Chanyeol stood up and spread his arms, “Okay here’s our plan. Yoon Ren goes to Tao-sshi’s school and makes Minhyuk sees the two together showing that she lied, but Yoon only goes to greet her. When Yoon leaves, chances are that Minhyuk will confront her again, but all thirteen of us will be there. Minhyuk will already know you guys since you go to the same school, but he doesn’t know us so we just have to take off our name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter