Long Introductions

Never Underestimate Women
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Day:

It was already after school and Junmyeon wanted to head straight to the café where we were to meet his boyfriend and friends. Everyone said okay so we made our way in our uniforms, picking up Chanyeol, Baek’s boyfriend, along the way.

In the café, there was 7 people seated already. The one I presumed as Jong Dae stood up and waved us over excitedly. My eye roll was cut off when Joonie grabbed my arm and practically sprinted to the table. I sat on one side of my cousin while Kyungsoo silently slid into the seat next to mine. The others took their seats as well, trying their best to avoid eye contact.

Jongdae’s smile was beaming brightly as he talked to Junmyeon while the rest of us were left hanging, “hey babe, I missed you” He was about to lean in for a kiss when I whispered into my Eonni’s ear, “Introduce us or I leave.” Junmyeon became self-conscious with all of us there, “Oh that’s right! Jong Dae, these are my friends, Yoon Ren, Kyungsoo, Minseok, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol! The girls all go to my school and Chanyeol goes to the boy school down the road.” Eonni was beaming like a proud mother when introducing us.

It caused Jong Dae to laugh, “Okay, nice to meet you guys. These are my friends, Jongin, Yi Fan, Yixing, Tao, Sehun, and Lu Han. The seven of us all go to the same school a little out of the way.” The one Lu Han snorted, “That’s what happens when you’re the ghetto school.” Kyungsoo’s face darkened at the mention of ghetto schools, she was raised to have very high standards so this Lu Han dude is killing Jongdae’s chances right now.

I nudged Kyung Eonni, whispering very softly, “Junmyeon seems to be happy, don’t judge based off of his friends, judge him on his own actions.” Kyunggie glared at me before drinking her coffee that arrived moments ago.

I sighed before poking Joonie’s side, causing the elder to jolt in her seat, “What’s wrong?”

“Kyungsoo Eonni glared at me trying to save your , you’re lucky I’m trying to help you this time around.” I deadpanned. She gave me a grateful smile before going back to her boyfriend.

Being the social bugs they were, Minseok, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol were openly chatting with the other side. Kyungsoo was just analyzing all of Jongdae’s friends and by the nearly inaudible grunts coming from her, they just keep digging their friend’s grave deeper. I didn’t care because my only obligation was to show up, not interact. I was mindlessly playing on my phone listening in on the conversation from time-to-time.

This continued on for another 20 minutes before the couple got up from the table drawing everyone to look at them. Jong Dae spoke for them, “Well, as much as we love you guys, we want to go on a private date so have fun kids, use protection.” It’s like you could feel one of Kyunggie’s nerves just pop from that comment. He’s officially on her hate list.

The two left, leaving the 11 just staring at the door after them. Then my three social buggy friends struck up another conversation. I rolled my eyes before excusing myself. Baekhyun got suspicious, “Maknae-yah, where are you going?”

“I have homework to do.”

“Stop bullting me.”

“Fine, I want to leave.”

“Still a pain in the , aren’t you?”

I shrugged, “Just socially awkward, I guess.” I bowed to the table of now 10 before walking off, but not before I heard Baekhyun calling me a “Bullting brat.”

I walked out and headed towards the bus stop, pulling out my phone again to text Junmyeon. Eonni, Kyunggie seemed upset.

EHHHHH WAEYO???

Because of that Lu Han saying their school is ghetto and Jongdae’s comment about using protection.

AIGOOOOO WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? KYUNGSOO IS THE MAIN PERSON I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT!!! DX

I’ll try and calm down Kyunggie, but make sure Jong Dae controls his comments. Don’t expect a miracle though.

I WUV YOU MY BAB

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter