Royal Love

Princess Lulu and the Galaxy Kingdom

Minseok paused for a moment. Oh right, Sundae is Sehun’s cousin. How could he forget that fact? “I’ve got to go,” Minseok said with a sense of panic in his voice. Sundae’s grip grew tighter as she frowned. “Just because we’re not engaged anymore doesn’t mean I stopped loving you,” Sundae said. Minseok shook his head.

“Sundae, I—“

“You love her already, huh.”

“Wh-Who?”

Sundae shook her head and made a “tsk” sound. “Her beauty is known throughout the land, Minnie. You think I’ll be stupid not to know?” She tilted her head. Minseok gulped as he got what Sundae was saying. She was right. Minseok loves Lulu already. The problem was Minseok was pretty much sure Lulu didn’t love him back.

“I still love you, Minnie. Remember that. You’ll only get hurt with her. Look,” Sundae pointed at a direction and Minseok turned to see Lulu having an annoyed smile on her face as she conversed with Sehun. “Lulu and Sehun are compatible. Let’s look into that. Sure, Sehun’s a wimp but he can surely charm the ladies, especially if that lady interests him so much,” Sundae said in a taunting voice.

Minseok took a deep breath. “I have trust in Lulu. She’s engaged to me, aside from that, I don’t see any objections from her on marrying me,” he reasoned, hiding the fact he’d seen Lulu shouting at Kris a couple of times about the engagement. “I doubt that,” Sundae chimed.

“You’re only putting your heart at stake,” she added.

“Why don’t you just admit you wanted me?” Sehun asked with a smirk on his face. Lulu just forced a smile. She wanted to claw Sehun’s face off and display it in their throne room. But Tao would surely kill her if she did. She hated Sehun’s guts. The dude was too arrogant and full of himself.

“I never wanted you,” Lulu said, once and for all. “And there’s also one person who would might never want you,” Sehun pointed at a direction and Lulu turned to see Sundae hugging Minseok’s neck. She cringed and adjusted her jaw. “Not like him, I would never cheat on you,” Sehun shook his head.

Lulu made a fist but slowly, calmed herself down. “Sehun, not now,” she said before sighing. “I know Minseok. He won’t cheat on me. Anyways, I have to go,” she bowed before leaving the prince behind. But thoughts were really bothering the young princess’ mind. What if Minseok was cheating on her? Sundae and Minseok were compatible. And she heard Sundae really loves Minseok.

“Stop thinking about that. I have to find KyungHee first,” she muttered to herself as she went through the crowd trying to find her maid. But she was out of luck when she bumped into Prince Chanyeol, at least he was with his fiancé, Princess Baekyeon.

“Nice to see you as beautiful as ever, princess,” Chanyeol bowed his head. Baekyeon puffed her cheeks before bowing a bit. “Don’t worry, Baekkie. You’re still more beautiful,” Chanyeol said as he pinched his fiance’s nose. “I’ve heard Minseok was engaged to you,” Chanyeol said as he returned his attention to the princess.

“You heard right,” Lulu nodded. “And I am still convincing father on breaking the engagement,” she added.

Minseok pushed Sundae away, making her pout. “Minnie,” she whined. “Sundae, maybe you are right. Maybe I do love Lulu already. That’s one reason why I want this engagement to work. And I won’t let you be in the way,” he said before walking away from the princess.

Sundae clutched her chest. She loved Minseok dearly. Her love surpasses the strongest tsunamis. Sadly, Minseok never felt the same. Sundae appeared very clingy and so, Minseok was the one who broke off the engagement. “You’re so lucky, princess. You’ve got everyone falling in love with you,” she muttered under her breath.

Minseok was looking for Lulu but instead he found KyungHee with her boyfriend. “Hyung!” Jong-in greeted him. “Jong-in,” Minseok smiled at him lightly. “Prince Minseok,” KyungHee said before bowing. Jong-in sheepishly smiled. “I told you to call me oppa, didn’t I?” Minseok joked, making KyungHee blush. “Don’t play around with my girlfriend, hyung. Anyway, where’s your princess?” Jong-in asked as he raised an eyebrow.

“I’m currently looking for her,” Minseok answered. “My Lord, is she missing?” KyungHee suddenly panicked. Jong-in patted her back. “I am sure she’s just mingling with the other royalty. You know how much her mother loved mingling,” he told her. KyungHee shook her head.

“She hates mingling. She rather spends her day in her room painting than go outside and meet her fiancé. No offense, Prince Minseok,” KyungHee explained. Minseok raised one of his eyebrows. “Ohoho, is that so? She never told me she hated seeing me,” he said. “Do you want to get beaten up?” Jong-in asked.

Minseok shook his head with a smile. “No except if it’s someone as beautiful as Princess Lulu.”

Lulu laughed at how Baekyeon complained about Chanyeol’s behaviour. “I hate it when he tries to sing to me,” she said. “I know right? He always does that. Gets the guitar and then sings a song out of tune,” Lulu shared. Chanyeol pouted at the two girls. He knew how close Baekyeon and Lulu were but he didn’t expect the two to join up against him.

“And he rubs in how tall he is. I mean, my father is taller than that elf,” Lulu said. Baekyeon nodded. “And he’s really touchy-feely. He loves cuddling even if I’m not in the mood,” she added. “Come on, stop it girls,” Chanyeol groaned. The two only stuck out their tongues.

Minseok was amused when he found his fiancé. She had a smile on her face and making various hilarious expressions. She was even laughing wholeheartedly. She looked so beautiful. He hoped he can make her laugh like that someday.

He approached them, making Chanyeol feel relieved. “Control your girl,” Chanyeol said, making Baekyeon elbow him. “No one owns me, elf,” Lulu said. Minseok laughed at the insult. “Oh yeah, Park Chanyeol,” Chanyeol offered his hand. “I was Lulu’s fiancé before,” he added. “And this is Byun Baekyeon, my queen-to-be,” he said as Baekyeon offered her hand to Minseok.

“I’m Kim Minseok, Lulu’s fiancé,” Minseok said as he shook their hands. “And I never knew you could laugh,” he turned to the beautiful princess who only scowled as a response. “Oh shut it, could you? Baekyeon’s here and she’s the most hilarious person I’ve met,” she said. Minseok rolled his eyes.

“Well, didn’t I tell you I was hilarious? Never believed me,” Baekyeon puffed her cheeks as she looked at Chanyeol. “Girl stuff,” he only shrugged.