XYZ Academy

Overdose
1st Dose....
 
Micha groaned as she entered XYZ Academy, an elite school filled with gifted students.
 
 She released another groan as she saw the school’s wide corridors fill with students. She watched in dismay seeing the sons and daughters of surgeons, doctors, nobles and all sort of high-ranking people of the vampire world scramble in different directions.
 
No one paid much heed to her for numerous reasons. 
 
She was just normal- in their eyes and plus, no one in the academy knew of her true identity. She was satisfied with that; better that than being suffocated with pathetic appraisals.
 
First class, ‘Power class’.
 
As usual, she sat by herself at the back, watching how Mrs……she couldn’t even remember the poor teacher’s name.
 
“MICHA!” She growled, making the said girl blink at her calling. “Ah….yeah?”
 
“Don’t you dare use that attitude on me.” She screamed, stomping her foot angrily.
 
Micha furrowed her brows, “But I-“
 
“DETENTION!” She bellowed, pointing to the door.
 
Micha sighed, slowly standing up and holding her bag in her palms. She scurried out the door; lightly cursing at the teacher’s retarded behaviour.
 
Once in the detention she scowled even more seeing whom awaited her. The teacher on charge was knocked out, snoring his off while the 6 students in the class stared blatantly at her as she walked in.
 
“What?” She snapped.
 
All 6 students sat at the back row, watching her intently with her every move. She became a little irritated, hating the unwanted attention.
 
With a sigh, she sat down in the first row of the class, plopping her elbows on the desk and watching the clock’s hands tick slowly in front of her dark grey eyes.
 
Yes her eyes were dark, but if you looked close enough, it was the darkest shade of grey. People assumed she had black, and that’s what she stuck with, not bothering to correct them.
 
She also had long, black hair with a streak of gold on the right side of her hair. She had no idea how she had that, but it made sense a little since her dad’s hair was a full blob of gold locks.
 
PLUKKKK
 
She winced as a crumpled ball of paper smacked her square on the back of her head. Taking the piece of paper while ignoring the snickering at the back, she unravelled the crinkled paper. 
 
‘What cup size are you?’
 
*Really? How immature!* Micha quickly scribbled a response onto the paper. As she turned around, she threw the paper as hard as she could, hitting the baby-faced one right on his nose.
 
She smirked when he scrunched his nose up and looked cross-eyed staring at the paper ball on his desk. The intimidating one on his side snatched the paper ball, opening it up with a curious glint shining in his eyes. “PFFT! WHAT THE HELL?!” He began to suffer a laughing fit.
 
The dopey looking guy yanked the paper away from the other one, reading the contents himself. “Holy !” He shrieked then laughed his poor soul off.
 
The shortest of them all took the paper, looking over the girl’s response. “Use your imagination.”
 
Another round of laughs strung from their vocal chords. 
 
Micha was then struck again with paper balls. 
 
One which read, ‘What blood type are you? You must be O cause you look delicious.’
 
Another that said, ‘I can guarantee that I know the colour of your underwear…..”
 
And another one read, ‘If I told you you had a nice , would you hold it against me?’
 
Micha couldn’t help the cringe that graced her features. She turned her head to catch a glimpse of these annoying vampires and boy was she annoyed.
 
She knew all 6 of these vampires.
 
They were known in the vampire world as they were the sons of wealthy businessmen and women. 
 
In her princess form, she met a couple times with them. She remembered all their faces clearly, except for their names. Their names always managed to escape her mind; she always wondered why….until now. 
 
They were complete jerks!
 
When her eyes cast among them, they wiggled their fingers in the air with seductive smirks. One even had the bloody nerve to wink at her while clawing the air with a supposedly y ‘roar’.
 
She scoffed, before chucking their paper balls back to them. They gaped at her but she paid no attention to them, simply staring at the clock to hit lunch time.
 
She knew detention was torture but she never knew the people in detention would be so annoying. They never stopped hassling her by bickering with another and laughing aloud. Through all this, the sleeping teacher never once stirred.
 
Ringggggg
 
Swinging her bag over her shoulder, she marched outside quickly. She wanted to escape their irritating voices and antics.
 
The pristine walls of the school’s corridors were filled with notifications of the upcoming ‘Mating Ceremony.’
 
It was in spring that she turned 18 and she dreaded this event more than visiting her relatives. She despised the ‘Mating Ceremony’ just as much as Miley’s Cyrus’ twirking obsession.
 
She heard from some that the ‘Mating Ceremony’ was, quote ‘The most amazing thing that’s happened to them.’
 
Heading to the cafeteria, the smell of cooked gourmet food and the stench of blood caressed her sense of smell.
 
She lined up with a tray, scooping monstrous amounts into her tray. When she finished, she raced up towards the rooftop.
 
She leaped onto a high platform and sat down, her legs dangling on the edge of the building. She grinned widely as she dug into her meal. All her princess etiquette left her as she spooned big amounts of food into her small mouth, scarfing it down that she struggled to breathe.
 
BANG!
 
Micha froze, turning her head with the spoon still in . Her eyes widened when she saw a familiar brown-headed boy kick the door again and again and again.
 
She slowly grew irritated by the boy’s abuse on the door she hissed, causing the vampire to still. His black eyes swivelled to her and they widened into perfect circles.
 
Micha sighed; he’d been doing that the moment he laid eyes on her.
 
Only gawking, gasping, and stuttering before leaving her.
 
He’d never once spoken a word to her.
 
“You know you can say something.” She said, making the boy tremble a little.
 
Micha raised her brow, she was sure she didn’t lace her words with her pureblood power but whatever she did, that male would only look at her with fearful astonishment.
 
Fed up with the quiet boy, she jumped from the high ledge and landed gracefully on her toes before her feet flattened fully onto the ground. “I’m Micha!” She smiled, offering her hand.
 
The boy stared at her hand, hesitant to touch it. Instead, Micha boldly gripped his hand and he flinched with a gasp. He began to wriggle his hand around in her grasp, in hopes that she let go but Micha tightened her hold.
 
“Are you scared of me?”
 
The vampire refused to talk, only focusing on getting his hand out from her clutch.
 
“Fine.” Micha released his hand and he stumbled back.
 
He glared at her while he rubbed his hand that was red from her tight grip before he fled downstairs and away from her.
 
"Huh, what a weird boy.” She mused, returning to her warm meal waiting for her. 
-=-=-=-=-=-
 
A/N
Here’s the first chap ~
 
Hope it was interesting enough.
 
I also like to thank vixlet_stxrs for the poster! Thank you!
 
Please subscribe, upvote and comment!
 
Love
 
-Chocoluver14