VII

Love and Hate

       "This should be the closest we can get." 

      Min Ho looked back at Ill Woo, nodding his head. They were right behind the headquarters of the execution department. They only had about an hour to free the White leader and take him out of the current prison he was in. 
     "Have you checked out the place for any guards or cameras?" Min Ho looked back at Woo Bin, asking sternly. 
    "They should be prepared to have us attack. Going with them face to face wouldn't be a good idea." Woo Bin replied back, shaking his head.
     Min Ho looked down, sighing. Why was he doing this in the first place? Was he trying to make a fool out of himself? Rescuing the person that killed his father? That made him have to deal with this leadership? 
       Before his mind went too far, he felt someone tap on his back. "Hyung! It's the Whites! We have to hide!" 
      Min Ho looked to his right and saw that Ill Woo was right. Even though their leader was taken, he could see Yanghwa with the rest of the group, secretly following the path they had followed moments ago. 
    "We have to hide or they'll see us. What do you want to do?" Woo Bin asked with a serious tone, turning to Min Ho. 
    Min Ho paused for a second, looking at the ground. This was it. He could either leave or continue to make a fool out of himself. 
    "If we work together.." Shin Hye's voice came to his mind, echoing throughly. He had turned her back, humiliating her. He had to pay back. No matter how much he hated her, he just had to. 
      "We are staying here, facing them." Min Ho looked up, replying solemnly. 
    "But Hyung!" Ill Woo started to say but was silenced by Woo Bin's be quiet stare. 
     "Whatever you say Hyung. I'll let you take the lead." 
      Min Ho looked at him, staring at him meaningfully. He knew why he was doing this.. He understood.. And that's all he needed. 
      "What the heck are you doing here??" 
       All of their group turned back, looking at Yonghwa's aggravated face. "Don't tell me you're here to help. I would have a better time believing that you and the government teamed up to see our leader's death. After all, you freaking caused this all!" 
     Min Ho chuckled, shaking his head. "Calm your . I'm not that stupid Jung Yonghwa, I know better." 
      "Then why are you ing here?" Hongki asked, just as pissed as the rest of the group looked. 
     Min Ho sighed, looking into Yonghwa's face. "Look, I know I caused him to get arrested but I don't want him dead like this. Don't get me wrong, I have no symphony for some freaking old that caused my father's death. We just both have a common enemy; the government. I would rather kill him with my own hands than have them kill him. Even if it means having to save him." He replied stone-faced.
     Suddenly, Yonghwa started laughing as the rest sneered at him while shaking their heads. "Oh Lee Min Ho.. Do you think we are stupid?" This time Guen suk asked. "We all know why." 
       Min Ho stared at them calmly as the rest of the Blacks looked on, not very entertained. Woo Bin felt himself jamming his fists. Who where they to make fun of their leader and his best friend in such way??
      "Well yeah, I do think you're very stupid but this time, I'm not trying to joke around." He replied not shaken.
      Yonghwa stopped laughing, suddenly looking dangerously calm. "Look dude, Kim Shin Hye is dead. She is gone. It's been 2 years now. And if you think by saving her clone's "dad", you'll steal the second Shin Hye's heart, then you're very wrong. So step back and before that, know that Park Shin Hye won't be in the Black Camp for too long." 
    Min Ho felt his blood boil, gritting his teeth. He was trying to help them and they would dare to make fun of him in such way? Maybe he had been wrong. His Shin Hye is dead. He doesn't care anymore, let whatever that's bound to happen, happen. 
     "You know what? It was wrong for me to try to even help. After all, my work will be easier anyways. Having you destroyed will give me more of a chance as well. Have fun dying, I wish you no luck." Min Ho responded, turning back. 
    "Oh and by the way, I didn't take her to take care of her, I took her for much more useful reasons." He turned back shortly, smiling. 
     "What do you mean.." Yonghwa asked in a low voice, slowly stepping closer. 
     "Well, what do you think I mean? Hmm.. Does death ring a bell?" Min Ho replied innocently, his eyes flashing with hatred. 
     "You wouldn't dare.." Yonghwa jammed his fist, gritting his teeth. 
     Min Ho walked up to him, smiling ear to ear. "Why? You worried your girlfriend might die? You thought you finally had a chance in front of me, didn't you? And you still are failing to even get her clone to like you." 
     "You jerk.. You ing !" Yonghwa exclaimed, punching him in the face. Taken back, Min Ho slowly rubbed the punched place, looking dangerously pissed as he suddenly kicked him in the stomach. 
     "My in God! Not here!" Woo Bin exclaimed, running in. It was no use, having the two punching and kicking back and forth. 
     The feeling of pain all over his body didn't stop Min Ho from trying to punch even harder. He had only came to help and that was his response. He didn't care where they were or what might happen to them. He had to shut the guy's mouth. 
      Feeling the gang members all over them, trying to separate, Yonghwa forcefully grabbed Min Ho's collar, getting on top of him as he punched him back and forth. Nobody had the right to make fun of him. He was going to pay for stealing his Shin Hye. To come and mock them by "trying to help" and then kill her.. 
     He must have been too busy in this thoughts to notice that Min Ho had grabbed his legs, getting on top of him. He somehow had a knife in his hand and he found himself, trying to take it away. 
     Min Ho pushed with all his strength, all his hatred after years, building up. He should have ended this much sooner.. Much much sooner.. 
    BAM
    The sound of a gunshot was heard as everybody looked at the person that was shot panicked. Ill Woo looked around trying to figure out who it was.. And much to his dismay, he found Lee Min Ho, with blood trickling down his back.
    It felt as it had 2 years ago.. Painful.. Regrettable.. But it also felt good.. The feeling of death. But he didn't get to feel it much more as he fell on the ground unconscious.