- VI

Love and Hate

       The cold was all she could feel as her body shivered. Though she was unconscious, she still couldn't stop thinking about all that had happened. 

    The sound of the wind, feeling of rain, Min Young on top of her, trying to kill her.. 
    She still felt worthless, she still felt stupid. She couldn't have had failed that rumble.. What about her people? What about her dad? Her dad.. Was going to get killed 24 hours from now and she couldn't do anything.. she couldn't even fight back a simple knife attack.. 
       Though her eyes were closed still, she felt a small tear escape her eyes as she tried to move an arm. Seconds later, she winced in pain as her sore body failed to move even a notch. 
       A moan escaped as more tears began to pour out. Now she felt hot.. Very hot. Her body was trembling with cold and yet, she was feeling very hot. It all felt like death. She wanted to die.. 
    An instant later, the feeling of a finger, touching her face stopped her. Her heart suddenly started beating fast as she felt it slowly wiping her face. 
    "Hyung.." She heard someone say gently.
     "I'm done with this Woo Bin.. I can't ignore her anymore.. No matter what happened two years ago." Another person replied. 
     "But Hyung.. This isn't just a normal relationship.. Don't expose yourself to all of this crap anymore.." 
     "Woo Bin ah, I'm not letting her clone get killed too!" The second voice said loudly with frustration. 
     "Hyung! Watch it! What if she's still awake?" 
      Her eyes instantly turned open at the mention of herself. Clone? Where was she? Who was exactly talking? 
     Her eyes remained wide with shock as she found herself next to Lee Min Ho, staring at her worriedly. She looked back, finding his friend Woo Bin standing next to him, staring at him conflicted. Was she really in the Black hideout?
       Shocked, she quickly tried to get up from where she was laying but that resulted her in almost screaming in pain. 
     "Shin Hye ya!" Min Ho exclaimed worriedly, grabbing her back. "Don't just get up like that!" 
     "Let me go!" Shin Hye exclaimed back, looking at him hatefully. "Why am I even here?!?" 
     At that question, he quietly looked into her eyes. For a second, she thought she saw tears in his eyes but he quickly composed himself. 
    "It would have been a shame if you had just died like that. So I decided to be a little bit of a gentleman and save you for the day. I mean what would people say if I let you die like that on your first rumble?" He smirked. 
     Shin Hye found herself biting her lip to hold back tears as she was reminded of her failure earlier. 
  "Babo.. Don't cry like that in front of him.." She thought to herself.
    It was too late. She found herself almost sobbing as she looked away from his eyes. She didn't want to see any pity in his eyes, she didn't need it. 
    Min Ho found his body go numb as he watched her cry. He had went too far.. Way too far.. He tried to fight back the urge of just hugging her tight and whisper sorry all over. However, he couldn't.. 
    A minute or 2 passed as he finally decided that it was enough. 
    "Shin Hye" he said firmly.
     She ignored him. 
     "Shin Hye" he said louder. 
      She still dared to ignore him. That annoyed him, making him sigh in frustration.
     "Shin Hye!" He almost shouted, taking her face into his hands. 
       At that, she stared at him in aw as suddenly went closed. 
      Before getting too lost in her eyes, he looked down and let her face go. "Look.. Get over it ok? I know that you're upset about your dad but I'll solve that for you so don't worry about it." 
      Shin Hye narrowed her eyes as they got filled with anger. "Are you pitying me now? Really?" She asked firmly.
    Taken back, Min Ho replied. "I'm not. I'm planning to save him so you just rest for now. That's all I'm asking. Don't make trouble."   
     Shin Hye sighed in anger as she stared him fiercely. "I don't need your help." 
     Min Ho who had been up and walking towards the door looked back in surprise.
     "When I came to you for help, you humiliated me and told me to grow up. Now you want to help me? Why? Is it because you want to make me feel even worse about myself?? To say that I'm a terrible leader and that I let my people down?" She was almost screaming at that point. 
     Min Ho looked at her troubled, walking up to her. "Shin Hye.." 
    "I don't need your help! I will never need it! Stop saving me! Stop making me want to die even more! I don't need it, you're not helping!" Now she was sobbing once again, even her body shaking. 
     Min Ho looked at her devastated as he spoke sadly. "Shin Hye.." 
     "Stop.. Please stop.. I don't need your help.." Now her voice was almost a whimper.. A whimper that could not be heard. 
       Feeling suffocated knowing that none of his attempts to make her feel better had worked, it was too late to stop himself from embracing her tightly in his arms. She tried to pull away, fighting him back. But he didn't let go, making his grip tighter. 
      "I'm going to help you.. Don't ask me why.. Never ask why.. Just let me help you.."
 
 
 
 
 
A/N:
 
I know that I've been gone for soooo long and I'm very sorry :( I hope you guys forgive me but I'm back now to continue this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Feel free to put comments down (^_^)