Prologue

Love and Hate

       Il Woo ran fast through the deserted alley. Dead bodies were everywhere, covering the bloody and cold floor. This wasn't the plan. People were not supposed be get killed in this. 

      ".. If we don't move fast enough, the whole plan might get ruined.." 

      The cold wind grazed his face as rain hit harder. The sound of the sirens were ringing in his ears. The cops should get there any second. Turning right at the end, he reached their hiding spot. 

         "Woo Bin ah!" He screamed at the top of his lung. 

         Woo Bin got up immediately, scowling. "Where the were you? What if Hyung gets caught?" He shouted. 

        "They're coming! We're too late to notify! We have to go there and help!" Il Woo warned breathlessly. 

        Woo Bin cursed as he paced back and forth. 

       "I'll go there!" Min Young chimed in hopelessly. "I'll help oppa out!" 

       Woo Bin sneered. "How can you help? You're going to be an extra obstacle! For god's sake!" 

      "Woo Bin ah.. We need to deal with the cops... Let her go and help him out with the foes..." Il Woo pleaded. 

      "There's no way. I'll call the others." 

      "But Hyung!" 

      "You stop right there!" 

      All of them froze and turned back. The cop was only a few meters away, holding a gun. 

     ".." Il Woo whispered. The cop had been following him all along.

      Woo Bin sighed. How the didn't Il Woo see him coming? Trying to hold back the urge of punching him in the face, he tried to come up with a plan. 

      "Min Young.. Run.." He whispered in a low tone. "Go and tell Hyung that the plan is not in effect anymore."

      She nodded. As she was about to move, the sound of the shooting gun filled her ear. 

       "You move once more and I'll crack your skull!" The cop warned dangerously, stepping closer. 

       She took a deep breath. Fast and swift.. Fast and swift..

       She felt Woo Bin move closer and that was her cue. Her feet skipped and ran fast as the sound of the gun filled her ears once again. Behind her, Woo Bin threw a rock at the cop's face, leaving him all bloody. He and Il Woo ran to a darken alley. The cop followed them, blinded by blood. He was not aware of the surroundings. Hiding behind a wall, Il Woo breathed slowly, reaching for his own gun. 

         As the cop ran to the alley, he stopped halfway. "I can't see them anymore.. They've disappeared.." He said to the radio. 

         As he was busy, checking out the scene, two tall guys dressed in blank came forward. 

       He immediately reached for his gun, stepping back. "D..don't move!" He warned rather pleadingly. 

      They stepped closer, making him back off more. "I said don't move!" He pointed his gun at each of them. They reached for their knives, the sound of the blades filling the tense silence. 

         The cop felt endangered. "I told you not to move.." As he was about to shoot the gun, the loud clicking sound echoed around the alley. 

         Blood began to spill out as Il Woo smirked, walking forward. The cop fell down, dropping dead. 

       Putting the gun back into his jacket, he bended down and picked up the radio. 

     "Maybe you shouldn't have in followed us.." Turning the radio off, he dropped it on the ground as he signaled others to follow him forward. 

===================================

           Min Ho closed his eyes silently, wondering what's happening outside. As far as he was concerned, this hiding spot was safe. However, there was still no news from the others. 

       " this life.." He cursed silently. Just the thought of the Black Gang, getting caught, made him want to punch the wall. They couldn't get caught while the Whites were running around freely. 

       His eyes opened immediately at the sound of the footsteps. He got up and looked around, trying to spot a White hanging around. Whoever it was, they were surely skilled. Reaching for his gun, he spun around ready to shoot but was surprised when he saw Min Young standing before him. 

       "What the hell is going on out there?! Where are the others?" He asked impatiently. 

      "Oppa.. The cops ruined everything. We have to go." She replied panicked. 

     The thought of running away hurted his pride. As the leader, he had to stay and fight. 

     "No way I'm running away. This might be our chance to catch a White." He replied obnoxiously. 

      "But oppa! I reckon that even the Whites have escaped!" She insisted. 

     He wasn't going to listen. Wearing his black jacket, he took out his gun and ran carefully to the door of the old building. She had no choice but to follow him. 

      Upon reaching outside, he wasn't surprised when a knife almost hit him in the chest. Dodging the blade, he looked up. 

      "Ahhh.. I thought that they may suggest you to escape.. Never knew that you were actually going to do it. I guess you'll never be a good leader like your dad was." 

      Jamming his fists, he looked at the old man. 

      "I mean... Durning all the time that me and your father used to fight, there was never a time when he was trying to escape danger.." The old man chuckled. 

       Min Ho's mouth was a thin line as he tried to control his anger. "I wasn't trying to escape but at least, I can escape and run for my life if the cops come. What about you? You'll probably be dead." 

        The old man sneered, looking up. "Enough talking for now. Let's see if you have inherited any skills from your father." 

      Min Ho smirked. "Step back." Min Young obeyed, stepping back. 

      "Let's make this fair." Dropping the gun, the White Leader took out his blade instead. 

      Charging towards Min Ho, he started with a series of kicks and punches. Min Ho that was caught off guard backed off to defend himself. It wasn't long before he was the one who threw the punches. Trying to remained balanced, the old man threw him on the floor, strangling him. Trying to breath, Min Ho desperately tried to reach for his knife. 

         Seeing Min Ho struggle, Min Young carefully stepped out, picking up a gun in haste. Walking upto them carefully, she was about to shoot when the old man got up, trying to get the gun out of her hand. 

       Min Ho was almost unconscious, his eyes dropping. Breathing heavily, the feeling of rain against his skin was keeping him alive as he reached for the knife. The man didn't expect Min Ho to be conscious. That was why when Min Ho aimed for the kill, the only thing the White leader could do was to drop on the floor. 

           Min Young immediately went to his side. "Oppa! Are you ok? Can you breath?" 

         He was fighting unconsciousness as he nodded. The sound of the siren came again, making them panick. 

       "Hyung! Here, get up!" 

        He only obeyed without bothering to open his eyes. He could hear the Whites panicking besides their leader. All he was able to process was that the White Leader was finally going to pay for murdering his dad.