I

Love and Hate

        Walking down the streets of Seoul, it was hard to imagine a day when violence didn't exist. Nobody would fear a gang and how they might meet their demise any second. 30 years was how long it was. 30 years of hatred and blood. That blood was a long river, stretching out along the deadly streets. 

          Horror was all it had brought, living only grandparents, telling their grand kids how safe and peaceful those streets used to be because now, the war between the gangs and the government was all that was visible.

          It sounded silly of course, for the daughter of such big and powerful gang to have dreams. All her life, she had looked up at her father. After all, besides all those voilent and dark gang members, he was all she had. She never knew of a family; sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, or even a mother. 

         It would sound unfair of course, to blame her dad for ruining her life. It was almost as if she questioned the fact that she was born his daughter. But she couldn't help it. Her dream of becoming a painter.. Her dream of once cooking for her father.. Her dream of ever walking down the aisle like a normal person would do.. Hence, her dream of living as a normal person... It was thrown away the moment her dad stopped her from studying in secret. 

           She had thought of it as a price to pay for being the "princess" of the White Gang; the gang that possesed magic and could destroy their enemies. However, her enemies were the ones that scared her. That was because she wasn't the only one suffering. 

         Lee Min Ho. He was the son of the Black Leader. The war "Opposites" was always on going, threatening the lives of it's players. If you were unlucky enough, you could meet your demise by an instant. Usually, no one important gets caught however, December 15th, 2013.. Was the Black Leader's unlucky day. 

        After getting killed, his son was the only one left. Spies came in, informing them of his misery and pain; trying to escape responsibility. However, it all ended when he seemingly forcefully took the job. 

       Though the Whites laughed and rejoiced at his pain, she couldn't help but feel frightened and sad. Even though she could care less about Lee Min Ho himself, she thought of him as her mirror. This is what will happen to me. She had thought. This is what will happen to me..

        That was why she couldn't help herself but hate him. He was the reason her dad got arrested. He was the reason why that now everybody expected her to act up and try to save her father. He was the reason why she wished she never existed. 

       2 months had passed since then and there was no news. She had done nothing and now, some members were starting to complain about her lack of responsibility. That was why she couldn't take it any longer.. Because behind her cold and dark appearance, there was a little girl, wishing to cry her heart out. 

       She hated herself. Her lack of force had brought her here. She couldn't complete the task and after a few failed attempts, it was the only option. 

       The cold March breeze grazed her face as she looked around the graveyard. The sky was pitch black as if a humongous storm was reaching them. As she felt her body go numb in response to the cold weather, her eyes caught the sight of the big, black grave. 

        Her feet slowly one after another, she got closer to the cursed place. It was the former Black Leader's grave. It was protected by people who would give their lives out in order to beat enemies. 

       Her brows creased in confusion when she realized nobody was standing guard. Looking around suspiciously, she took a deep breath. Maybe this was her chance. 

       "Hey you! Where do you think you're going??" 

       That voice stopped her dead in her tracks. 

     Min Young came forward, smirking. "Huh. Brave enough to come in by yourself.." 

     Shin Hye looked at her female rival and sighed. "I'm not here to fight. I need to talk to him." 

     Min Young tilted her head, chuckling. "Oh really? Am I supposed to believe that? After all, your worthless father got arrested because of him.." 

       She jammed her fist and sighed deep. "I need to talk to him. I'm not that stupid." She repeated, gritting her teeth. 

      Min Young stopped smiling and took out a small blade out of her pocket. "Well that's too bad. You have to go through me." 

      Shin Hye cursed and narrowed her eyes. If that's what she wants, that's what she gets. 

       Min Young charged in, ruining fast as a tiger. Targeting her knife at Shin Hye, her eyes shone in hatred. "Ahhhh!!!" 

     Shin Hye dodged left, grabbing her arm with hers. Min Young struggled to get free. Shin Hye had her own object; trying to get the knife out of Min Young's jammed fist. As she struggled to move her fingers, she felt her kick hard. Shin Hye grabbed her stomach, in pain. Min Young continued, throwing punches right and left at her. Shin Hye raised her arms in an attempt to defend herself. It wasn't easy. That's why she used her legs to throw Min Young backwards. Her knife fell out of her hand as a result. Grabbing the knife desperately, Shin Hye pointed it at Min Young's chest. Grabbing Shin Hye's hand, Min Young struggled to stop her from getting any further. Using the same method Shin Hye had used, she threw her back, now pointing the knife at Shin Hye's chest. "You're freakin dead.." 

       Shin Hye breathed in deep, loosing strength as Min Young pointed the knife harder at her. As her hands were about to slip free, a deep voice stopped them both. 

      "Min Young ya! What are you doing?" 

      They both turned their heads, meeting Lee Min Ho's handsome features. 

     "Let her go!" He repeated impatiently. 

     Min Young cursed, getting up from a floored and exhausted Shin Hye. 

    She got up as well, fixing her clothes. 

    Min Ho walked forward, looking at her suspiciously. 

     "Oppa.." Min Young whispered. 

     "What do you want?" Min Ho asked coldly, ignoring Min Young. 

     Feeling merciless in front of his gaze, she replied breathlessly. "I need to talk to you."