Special Chapter

Litatio

 

 

It’s night again but even in the darkness of the room, Jongin can still see Kyungsoo and hear his gentle snoring as the boy snuggled in his embrace. In the last few months it kind of became a habit for him, watching his hyung sleep and thinking about their situation over and over.

It just came too quickly. In just a half year, all of this will be over. But it won’t end with Kyungsoo dying. Jongin won’t allow it to end like that.

“Hyung, I can save you,” the boy whispers to the silent room, holding onto Kyungsoo’s thin body tighter than ever before, “So wait for me, okay? I’ll come back and get you…”

Some lonely tears came down his cheeks but he doesn’t pay them any heed. With one last kiss to the sleeping boy’s forehead Jongin slips out of the window into the darkness of the night.

Quickly, before he can look back and his selfishness doesn’t allow him to leave.

 

 

The sky is becoming darker and darker with every passing minute, the sunset coloring it like a clean canvas, but she doesn’t see any of that as she stares out of the window in her small, shabby room. Maybe her eyes look into the world to watch its sinful fashions and unfair fates, overlooking people’s lives and judging them for their wrongdoings. And maybe they don’t see pass the framed glass with a few cracks. Maybe she doesn’t see at all.

Slowly lifting her hand she touches the cold surface and even though the longing in her expression might look dull to the onlooker, the flame in her heart is slowly dying as she gives up on the hope of ever getting out of the hell.

Someone comes knocking on the door and she lets out a yelp.

“I’m coming in,” a cold voice informs as a creak can be heard through the room.

And she finally accepts the truth. There is no way out of hell.

 

 

 


Hey!! So this was just something I couldn't put into a full chapter so it's here like this :3 There comes the breaking point of kaisoo relationship and yay, I'm finally introducing the new side story :))

The girl is an idol, can you guess who?

Thanks to all of you who subscribed and commented, I love you!! :))))) I'm going to try to update as soon as I can :)

Bye