Chapter Four

Litatio

 

Two years has passed since Kyungsoo told Jongin about the prophecy and the younger boy never once broke his promise. Every day, every minute, Jongin would stay by Kyungsoo’s side until both of them would run out of things to say but even then they would never get bored or separate. The blue eyed boy is now turning twenty one and Jongin is more and more scared with every month they spend doing nothing.

“I say we should run away.”

“Jongin, please. We talked about this already. I can’t and you know it.”

The said boy frowned and folded his arms across his chest. “Actually hyung, no, I don’t. Why can’t we just run away? They are going to kill you for crying out loud!”

Kyungsoo sighs as he massages his temples and sits down. “Jongin, listen. I can’t run away because this is not only about me.”

“What are you saying, hyung?”

“You know the thing about blue eyes? Well I’m not the only one who has them.”

Jongin blinks before sitting next to his hyung and embracing him with a smile. “But that’s good, no? That means it doesn’t have to be you!”

“No, Jongin, it’s not like this! The other boy, they told me about him when they first came here. He was born a few minutes after the midnight so it makes him unfitting. But if I were to die or run away… they would kill him instead of me. Because there is no other choice, they said.” tears are glistening in his eyes but he wills them away. Crying won’t get him out of this ed up situation.

Jongin tightens his hug and buries his face in Kyungsoo’s hair. When he talks again, his voice comes out muffled. “But hyung, still… If you can stay alive, isn’t it-“

“No.” The boy wiggles out of Jongin’s embrace and throws him a glare. “I saw him once before. They took him here. And he is nothing like me. He has family, friends, a bright life to live before him… how could I take it away from him? How could I take him away from his loved ones? No, Jongin, it’s not fair for him to die…”

The younger boy stares at his hyung’s broken face with troubled expression. Unlike Kyungsoo, he lets his tears freely fall down his face as he gently moves a few strands of jet black hair out of his hyung’s forehead, his fingers lingering maybe a second too long.

“It’s not fair to you either…”

Kyungsoo nods quietly and now it is his turn to wrap the other in his arms. “I know Jongin, I know…”

 

 

The room was dark and silent as the two of them lie on Kyungsoo’s bed. The last time any of them talked was at least two hours ago and the older boy is now quietly snoring in Jongin’s arms, unconsciously snuggling even closer to the warm his body emitted.

Jongin observes Kyungsoo’s soft sleeping features and instead of the usual “cute” his mind would scream, the only word he can think about is “beautiful”. Because his hyung truly is a beauty, inside and outside.

He traces his thick but fluffy brown with his fingertips and Kyungsoo’s eyes slowly flutters open. A small yawn escapes his lips before he looks at the intruder of his nap. “What are you still doing awake, Jongin?”

The boy tries to smile but it comes out crooked and fake. “Just looking at you.”

Kyungsoo sighs and closes his eyes again, sneaking his arms around Jongin’s torso. “You should go to sleep. I can’t be that interesting to look at anyways.”

There is a soft chuckle before Jongin lightly presses his lips to his hyung’s forehead. “Of course you are. You are the most beautiful thing I ever had the honor to hold in my arms.”

Kyungsoo pulls away slightly and frowns. “Jongin… You know you shouldn’t talk like that.”

“And why not? It’s true.” he says a he presses another kiss to Kyungsoo’s cute pointy nose. The boy gently pushes his face away afterwards and sits up.

“That’s the problem, Jongin. It shouldn’t- we shouldn’t be like this. In four years-“

Jongin puts a finger to his hyung’s heart shaped lips to silence him and even though his eyes show pain, a light smile stays on his face.

“Don’t talk about this, hyung. I won’t let you die. I can’t.” he says as he leans in to kiss one of Kyungsoo blushing cheeks.

“But Jongin, what are you going to do when-“

“Please, don’t. Don’t say things like this, Kyungsoo, at least for today.”

The older boy looks at his lap with sad eyes. “You think I like talking about- wait. What did you call me again?”

Jongin caresses his cheek, his breath mingling with the other boy’s as he leans in closer. “Kyungsoo.”

The boy looks confused and flustered at once as he blinks a few times and then squeaks out: “W-why?”

“Because even your name is beautiful.”

And with that, Jongin closes the remaining gap between them and connects their lips in a kiss they both longed for for so long but never had the guts to get what they wanted. A kiss full of feelings and thoughts they wanted to share with each other but failed to do so with words.

When they finally pulls away, Kyungsoo finds himself in a rather awkward position in Jongin’s lap with his arms circled around the boy’s neck. Jongin on the other hand has his arms wrapped around Kyungsoo’s slim waist and a hint of a smirk playing on his mouth. He leans his forehead against the boy’s, pressing a peck, two and three more to his pretty lips.

“Kyungsoo. Kyung, Kyungsoo, Kyunggie, Soo.”

The boy giggles and returns the favor by pressing his lips against Jongin’s. “I like it. I sounds nice.”

“Well, I like kissing you even more. Can’t believe I was keeping myself from this for so long.” he says as they engage their lips in more and more kissing.

Pulling away, Jongin gazes into his hyung’s bright eyes. This is what he always wanted. And now that he finally has it, he has to keep it that way. “Soo, I lo-“

“No, please, stop.” Kyungsoo shakes his head and presses his palm to the confused boy’s mouth. “I don’t want you to say it if you are ever going to leave. First, tell me. Are you sure this, we, will be okay? No matter what comes?”

Jongin’s eyes soften a bit as he nods.

“You sure? I don’t want to lose you, Jongie. I have only you…”

“I’m sure. I will stay with you forever. And you know what? It’s because I love you. So much actually.”

Kyungsoo smiles and snuggles closer to Jongin, laying his head on his shoulder and kissing his neck lightly. “I love you, too.”

 

 


A/N lol this is such a fail :D I dont have anyting to say in my defense, so yeah :D

Anyways, thanks to anyone who subsribed or reads the story:) You are all great!

Also, comment please ^^~

Okay, bye~