Welcome To The Vampire Household (part 2)

cute vampire love

Luhan’s p.o.v

Chanyeol and baekhyun stopped all their action and stared at me. I lowered my head and hid behind sehun. “well this is awkward...” kai suddenly burst out. “well, are you going to answer??” kyungsoo now stood infront of the guys

I noticed baekhyun was starting to blush like crazy. “Wait, vampire can blush” i burst out too loudly. The others turned their head and stared at me in disbelief. “what are you talking about luhan hyung?” chen looked at me worried. “uum..n..nothing. i was thinking about the vampire movie i saw last week.” I tried my best to make it sound real. “well then, ok” chen looked back at baekhyun and chanyeol.

I mentally face-palmed myself for my stupidness. “ok...it’s getting late. Let’s go to sleep” chanyeol suddenly blurted out and pull baekhyun to their shared room. “let’s just say they are dating ok” kris said to us and walked over to his room with tao following behind. “ok. Night hyungs!!” jongin yelled and got smacked in the head with kyungsoo’s frying pan. “owwwwww!!! What was that for??” jongin glared at kyungsoo “don’t you dare glare at me and can you please don’t scream.” Jongin made a puppy face and dragged kyungsoo to their room. “lights off at 11” kyungsoo yelled at us who were still in the living room.

“So do you guys still want to watch the movie?” sehun turned to look at minmin and jongdae. “nah..i’m tired. Let’s sleep minmin” jongdae smiled at us and went to thier room. “how about you joonmyeon hyung?” suho looked at us for a while then back at yixing. “we’re gonna go for a walk. Wanna follow?” me and sehun both we’re too tired to walk so we declined the invitation. We bid goodbye at xingxing and joonmyeon and sat back on the couch.

“what do you want to do hyung?”sehun looked at me. “i don’t know. Ahh.. i forgot to change you bandages” i got up and took the first aid and went bak to the couch. “sehun can you lie down for a while?” i ordered sehun before proceeding to manage his wound. I slowly opened sehun’s uniform and then the bandages. Sehun once in a while will wince in pain.

 When i was cleaning the wound, i suddenly dab the cotten to hard and it made sehun pull me. I was now only inches away from his face. I can see every inch of beauty on his face. Sehun just looked in my eyes and without notice, our face were getting closer to each other. I could fell sehun’s breath on my face. “make the pain go away” was the last sentences i heard before sehun took over my lips. Sehun tasted sweet like chocolate. The kiss was soft and sweet. We stayed like that for about 3 minutes before we parted because of the need of air. “i was blushing like crazy. “luhan hyung, are you all right?” sehun turned my head so that i look at him. “i ..you..that was sweet” i just couldn’t look at sehun. “do you want to try it again?” sehun pulled me towards him again and made me lay down on the couch so that he is now on top of me. We started off slow but then the games got more heated. Sehun my lips asking for entrance. I open my mouth and give way for sehun’s tounge to explore my wet cavern. Our tounges were fightning for dominance but looks like sehun won. He proceed further and made his way to my neck and hower it with butterfly kisses before he started to bite it and leave hickeys all over. I couldn’t control it anymore. The moans are starting to come out one by one. Sehun moved down further to my s and was just starting to open my clothes when suddenly “BOO!!!!!!” jongin jumped in front of us and laughed at our shocked faces.

“!!!!!!! YAH KIM JONGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!! I ALMOST DIED OF HEART ATTACK!!!! YOU PIECE OF UNDERCOOKED MEAT!!!!!”  sehun started to scream at jongin who was laughing nonstop. “omg se..sehun. You sh..ould see your fa..ce just now. It lo..oked l..ike you were ab..out to barf bub..bubble tea out of your no..nose!!! bwahahahahahahaha” jongin was laughing so hard that it was almost imposibble for him to talk. Tears can be seen forming at the corner of his eyes. “let go to our room luhan hyung. AND STAY OUT KIM JONGIN!!” he glared at jongin and pulled me into our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey i'm back... :-D

sorry for not updating for soooooo looooong. i am kinda busy since i must study for my exam.

this is just a short chapter. hope you like it ^-^

i'll try to update soon. comment if you like <3