The Secret Of SM High (part 1)

cute vampire love

At recess:luhan’s p.o.v

It was still raining.I was walking out of the class with minmin when suddenly a hand pulled me back. “hey, what do you thing your do...SEHUN???” i was shocked to see him.” Remember, you have a date with me today” sehun smirked and pulled me away leaving xiumin behind.

We were walking through the hall when suddenly kyungsoo came running and it seems like his face was really worried.”luhan, baekkie’s gone!! Tao said he ran out of the class and disappeared without a trail. What if someone kidnapped him???” kyungsoo was in a really panic state.” Let’s calm down and look for him ok.” I smiled at him and turned to sehun.”sorry sehun-shi, i need to go find my friend. It’s really important” i told him which he just nod. “can i help you find your friend?” sehun looked back at me.” Of ourse. Thanks” i pulled his hand and started searching the whole school. I texted the rest of my friends to help find baekkie too. Recess was over and we got to class we promised to meet up after school.

After school ended, we gathered at the school cafeteria which was really dark since school finishes at 8.00 p.m. the kingkas also stayed back with us to help us find baekkie.” Chanyeol, why do you seem so worried?” i looked at chanyeol who was looking at his phone and waiting for something.” Wha...what?? no i’m not. I’m just...worried that you guys will be scared since it’s dark outside...that’s all” chanyeol finished and looked back at his phone. “umm...guys...why are your eyes turning red?” chen spoked and the kingkas were now staring at us.”uhh.. we have sore eyes. Excuse us please” yixing and us ran to the toilet and put on contact lenses.

“how could we forgot the most important thing.” Tao said as we were heading back to the cafeteria. It was still raining. This time with lightning and thunder.

“hey look, they’re back” kai said and pulled kyungsoo by his side. “so, where should we look for him?” suho asked looking at us. Just then, an idea popped up. “wait, baekkie loves to go to the roof if he is sad or stressed.” I finished my sentence when suddenly, chanyeol started running out of the cafeteria. “where is he running to that fast?” kyungsoo asked confused.

Suddenly, all the kingkas’s face turn pale white.”what time is it now?” chen asked suho who took out his phone and saw that it was now 8.59 p.m. “we have to get to the roof NOW.” Sehun stated and pulled my hand and started running.

We ran to the back of the schoola and saw an old abandoned school building. We ran inside and up the stairs. We saw chanyeol who was now fighting someone or something. “luhan, go get baekhyun and run back to the cafeteria now.” Sehun said strictly before he went to help chanyeol. I saw baekhyun’s small body lying on the ground soaked wet with rain which is still pouring hard. Tao, xiumin, yixing and kyungsoo helped carry baekhyun back to the cafeteria.

Once we arrived,we put baekhyun down on the table and wrapped him in the blanket that we got from the science lab.then i remembered about sehun.”you guys wait here. I’m going to get sehun” i said before i went off flying to the abondened school building.  I ran and saw sehun lying on the ground unconscious. The thing earlier was gone and the kingkas helped me carry chanyeol and sehun back to the cafeteria and locked the door.

I layed sehun on the floor beside chanyeol and baekhyun. We then covered them in blankets. I turned to look at the kingkas who were busy making sure that all the doors and windows in the cafeteria is locked .”what was that thing that we saw on the rooftop?” yixing bravely asked.

The kingkas sat down and looked at us when suddenly sehun woke up at tried to sit up but ended up sreaming in pain.” You’re still hurt. Come, lie down on me” i took sehun’s head and put it on my lap. Than i noticed the scar on his chest. His school uniform was soaked in rain water and there was aslo blood stains on it. “sehun-shi, may i open your uniform?” i looked into sehun’s eyes.he just nod weakly.

My fingers trembled as i started ing his school uniform. Slowly i opened it and put the wet uniform beside me. Then i saw it, a scar that was deep and big at the right side of sehun’s chest. My trembling fingers slowly carressed the scar as sehun winces in pain.” Sehunnie...i’m...i’m...i’m so sor..ry..” tears started to fall from my eyes as i kept on apologizing to sehun.

The kingkas who were now topless since their uniforms are also wet were now looking at us. Kyungsoo handed me the emergency bag that he always brought along just in case something bad happened. I took it from him and started to treat sehun’s wound. Sehun wipe the tears from my eyes and smiled at me. “don’t cry. I don’t like seeing you cry even though this is my first time seeing you cry” sehun smiled whih only made me cry more. I just sat there crying at sehun while the others are helping to treat the kingkas wounds.

Kai got a scar on his face which kyungsoo gladly helped him with the treating. Chen got a wound on his thigh and minmin was helping him. Suho got a scar at the back which yixing helped bandaged it. Kris got a scar at his hands andd back. Tao helped him with that which he accepted kindly. Chanyeol also had a scar on his face and abdomen but the worst was sehun’s scar because it seems like the scar went deep into his flesh.

Baekhyun on the other hand was having a fever and was sleeping soundly beside chanyeol. Suddenly, “BANG!!!!!!!” something just hit the door.

to be continued......

the third chapter is up. hope you like it. ^-^

i will update the next chapter tomorrow or maybe on tuesday. till then, bye~

comments and subscribe :-) <3