Welcome to SM High (part 2)

cute vampire love

The vampires went to the school office and got their time table.”ok. it looks like hannie and minnie are in the same class.xingxing and me are in the same class while baekkie and zitao are in one class.” Kyungsoo read the timetable.”well, let’s get to class.” Tao happily chirped and ran to his class with baekkie.

In luhan and xiumin’s class:

Luhan’s p.o.v

We stood in front of the class door and took a deep breath. “luhan are you ready?” minmin looked at me as i nod. “ok, let’s start to breath” minmin and i walked into the class and all eyes were on us.

“you must be the new kids. My name is jung yunho but you can call me mr. Jung also, i’m your class teacher” mr jung smiled at us. “well, please introduce yourself”

“hi, my name is xi luhan and today is my first day in a hu...OOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!! what was that for??!!!!” i glared at xiumin who just slap the back of my head with his chemistry book. “you stupid numskull, don’t say it’s your first time in a human school. Do something normal.” Xiumin snapped back at me. “sorry, as i was saying, please be nice to me and i hope we an be friends” i smiled and gestured xiumin to introduce himself.

“hi, my name is kim minseok but you can call me xiumin. I’m the same as luhan and i hope we can be friends” both me and xiumin bowed. “well xiumin and luhan, you can take a seat behind chen and suho.

Both of us bowed to mr jung and walked over to our seats.mr jung then continued to teach us and i noticed how the chen guy is stealing glances at xiumin.”well this is going to be a fun year” luhan whispered to himself and smiled like a dork. “yes mr xi, do you have something to say that’s so funny?” mr jung suddenly asked me. “umm.. yeah.. you know how that..sulfric asid mixes with that ..umm...oxygen thingy...that’s totally funny..haha...” i face-palmed myself at the stupid answer. “ok...but i don’t think mixing gases are funny though” mr jung smiled at me and continued teaching.

In yixing’s and kyungsoo’s class

Kyungsoo’s p.o.v

We were walking down the hallway when i noticed one of the kingkas walking towards me.”hey, my name is kai. You must be the new student i just saw. Well, let me lead you to your class.” Kai said pulling my hand towards one class. Yixing was following behind and now we were in a class where everyone was watching us. “KIM JONGIN!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU.....oh, you must be the new students.” The teacher was now welcoming us.” Please introduce yourself.” I was about to introduce myself when this kai boy interrupted me.” His name is kai’s property and no one is allowed to touch him.” Kai said glaring at the class and pulling me into the seat next to him.

“hi, my name s zhang yixing but you guys can call me lay.” Yixing bowed and took a seat next to me. “well lay and kai’s property, my name is kim heechul but you can call me mr kim. Nice to meet you. The teacher continued to teach and this kai guy is freaking me out

“umm...excuse me kai, but i would like to sit next to my bestfriend.” I said with the nicest tone but got glared by him.”from now on, your mine, do kyungsoo”. He said with a smirk. Wait, what, how did he knew my name?
“YAH!! Are you spying on me?? How do you know my name?” i started slapping him with my math book which was like 10 times thicker than any book.”oww...owww...owwww...stop..i saw your name on your book” kai said trying to cover himself.” Huh, really?” i took a look at my book and noticed my name on it.” Omg..i’m sooooooo sorry”

“KIM JONGIN!! GET OUT OF MY CLASS. YOU TOO MR DO” the teacher got mad and i saw yixing looking at me.”mr kim, if you’re going to send kyungsoo out of the class, i’m going out too” yixing told the teacher before following me and kai out of the class.

In tao’s and baekhyun’s class

Baekhyun’s p.o.v

We were walking and i think tao noticed my sad face.”hey baekkie hyung, why the long face?” i just gave tao a sly smile and continued to walk to class.we both entered the class and the teacher just smiled at us.”hi my name is mrs taeyeon. I’m your homeroom teacher.” Both of us smiled and introduced ourseives to the class.

“hi, my name is huang zitao. All me tao and i really love gucci. Does any of you like gucci too” tao was acting like a gucci maniac now. Then i noticed who was in the class. IT’S CHANYEOL....I’M IN THE SAME CLASS AS MY BOYFRIEND!!!!! I was mentally screaming to myself when suddenly tao nudge me.

“oh..hi, my name is byun baekhyun but you can call me baekhyun.” We bowed and mrs taeyeon told us to take a seat. “hey baekhyun, my name is daehyun. Do you want to sit next to me?” a cute chubby-cheeked boy introduce himself. But before i could say a word, chanyeol grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chair. By now, i was sitting on top of chanyeol’s lap. Everyone was watching us and some are even whispering things like “hey, is the kingkas blind” or “the kingka has no taste at all”. I saw that tao was having the time of his life with his gucci magazine and i also noticed that he was looking at kris.

Everyone was still whispering bad words towards me and i started to feel sad and without notice, tears started to fall from my eyes. I couldn’t control it anymore. My fangs will show up if i’m sad so when chanyeol realize that i was crying, he tried to look at me bu i was too afraid. I got up, took my books and ran as fast as i could and when i notice that i was alone, i started to fly as fast as i can to the school roof. I cried there as rain sarted to fall. “channie...i’m...i’m...i’m so sorry...” i keep on repeating the same words on and on.