Welcome To SM High

cute vampire love

It was morning at the vampire household. Everyone was still asleep.

"hannie, baekkie, minmin, xing, zitao!!! WAKE UP!!!!!" kyungsoo screamed on top of his lungs."today's the day that we will attend the new human-ish school thingy that i never heard of...palli wake up!!!!" kyungsoo was still screaming while banging pots and pans.

"kyungie, can you please not shout in the morning. besides, t's only 3 in the morning" luhan went downstairs to calm kyungsoo down. "yeah hyung. you don't have to be so loud in the morning" bakhyun came down with the rest. "because today is our first day at a human school, i would like to start with the rules and things to do at school" kyungsoo chirped happily while dragging the others to the dining room.

"ok. the first rule is of course don't use your powers in school. that means you luhan." kyungsoo looked at luhan. "b..bu..but why?? i'm good with my powers." luhan shot back but got hit in the head by tao. " your good means destructing the shool with you stupid idea of levitating a space ship." "YAH!! that was only one time." luhan pout and turned over to kyungsoo. "moving on. the second rule is act like humans and don't forget to breath" "but kyungsoo.... breathing will make me look fat" xiumin said trying hard to breath like a normal human. "we'll get to that minnie. the last rule is the most important rule of all."

"is it not wearing eyeliner?? if that's the rule, no way will i obey it" baekhyun stood up to leave but got pulled back by luhan. "yeah, i'm with baekkie. if the rule is not to eat lays i will not follow." yixing said looking serious for the first time. "calm down guys. the last one is to not show your fangs" kyungsoo finished his sentence and look at his friends.

"that seems ok to me." luhan looked around. everyone nodded. "if everyone agrees, let's get ready for school." baekkie chirped and head upstairs to get ready.

“oh and one more thing luhan, don’t fall in love. Your mom told me that if you’re to happy or in love, your power will be too strong and you won’t be able to control them” kyungsoo told luhan before leaving the dining room with a confused luhan behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the car, everyone was doing their own job. kyungsoo was reading, luhan was singing, xiumin was eating, yixing was playing games, zitao was looking through the gucci magazine while baekkie was putting on eyeliner and was texting someone at the same time.

i was a two hour car ride and they noticed that baekhyun was still texting that someone, "hey baekie, who are you texting?" luhan nudge baekkie and tried to take a peek at the phone. "no..nobody" baekhyun grinned and tried his best to hide his phone. "your acting weird. who are you texting?" this time it was yixing's turn to try snatch the phone but failed miserably when baekhyun knocked him over and he fell to the car floor. "wow this is getting serious" tao shook his head and took out his phone to record this comedy in front pf him.

Just then, kyungsoo snatch the phone out of baekhyun’s hand. “andwaaaaaeeeeeee!!!!” baekhyun tried to get back his phone but failed. “now, let’s see who you’re texting with. The number is saved as ch..chan...nieee...oh, it’s channie.” Kyungsoo stared at the phone for a while trying to figure out who is this cahnnie guy. “hey baekkie, who is channie?” yixing looked at baekhyun with a confused face.

“it..it’s...my...my cousin. Yeah my cousin” baekhyun ended stuttering badly.”i thought we vampires don’t have cousins because we’re one of a kind that has powers” luhan said staring at baekhyun. “yeah, my mom told me the same thing.” This time it was yixing’s turn to ask baekhyun. “wait a minute. If baekkie has a cousin, that means i have one too! Oh how i really hope it’s elsa from frozen.” Xiumin was so happy that he’s singing let it go. “oh really?? Than why did you text him meet you in school??” luhan shoved the phone at baekhyun’s face. “well thats because he..he went to that school.” Baekhyn just face-palmed himself for his stupid reason.

After a good 5 minute questioning session, the car came to a stop. “hey, why are we stopping here/ the school is just around the corner” xiumin said pointing in front. “well, i ask our driver to stop at the corner so we can walk to school. I don’t want the students to see us driving to school in a mercedes-benz.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and got off the car followed by the others.

The boys were walking when a group of good looking boys pass them. Then suddenly, a wave of fangirls started to scream and shout and an after those boys.

“wow, it must be freaky to be chased by those horrific fangirls” yixing said while the others noded. When they were at the school gate, all of those girls just won’t stop screaming. Luhan took the opportunity to ask one of them why they were screaming so loudly. “you’re asking me why?? Of course it’s because the school kingkas are back.look at them. They are so handsome. The furthest to the left is chen, then, suho, kai sehun, kris and the last one is chanyeol.” Luhan just noded and turned to look at the kingkas. He saw one of them, staring right at him. Without notice, luhan started to blush. “what’s his name again?? Seha..suhan..sehen..oh yeah it’s SEHUN!!” luhan said a bit too loud which made everyone stare at him. He was so embarrased that he lowered his head.

Just then, a hand grabbed his wrist and pull him so now luhan was walking with him hand in hand. Luhan lift his head and saw that it was sehun. Luhan looked behind and saw that his friends were shocked at the sudden incident but what worried him was baekhyun. He looked sad and was about to cry. “ummm...sehun-shii, can you please let go of me, i have something to do” luhan bravely spoke out which made sehun turn around to stare at him. “really?? Oh sorry. Would you mind hanging out at recess??” sehun looked at luhan with pleading eyes. Luhan just smiled and nod than ran back to his friends who were now heading to the school office.

The kingkas p.o.v:

“did sehun just pulled that cute guys hand??” kai said not believing what just happened in front of him. “i know right. He just did that in public and it looks like he just asked him on a date.” Suho was shocked that their ice prince just talk nicely to someone.. Kris just shook it off and went inside the school building without even sparing a glance at anyone. sehun went over to his gang while making his stone-face again.

Luhan's p.o.v

i walked over to my friends and i can still see that baekhyun was sad. what did we do wrong? is he mad at me? is he having puberty changes? luhan was busy asking himself stupid questions without noticing that baekhyun was looking at someone who was surrounded by hundreds of girls.

just then, luhan got an idea." it looks like i have to investigate the mystery of the sad baekhyun" luhan said while acting like sherlock holmes.

suddenly, kyungsoo came and hit his head hard."YAH!! what was that for??" luhan screamed while rubbing his poor head. "luhan, don't you remember that you can't be too happy or not our fangs will show??" kyungsoo whispered to luhan who immedietly close his mouth. the vampires walk to class hoping that no one noticed their strange acting.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was the first chapter. how was it?? i'm still a little new to writing so just bare with me.

please leave a comment so that i would know how you feel about the first chapter.

till the next one, peace out ^-^

blueberrybubble_tea