The Secret of SM High (part 2)

cute vampire love

“what was that?” tao jerked up hugged kris because seriously, that black belt wushu panda was actuall a scaredy cat.

“ssshhhhhh.....everyone don’t say a word and don’t move” suho said looking at the door. I was trembling like crazy because i may seem smart and cute but i’m the worst when it comes to ghosts and wild beasts.sehun then hugged me and i felt save and warm in his embrace. “wait, i can’t like him. He musn’t know that i’m a vampire” i was whispering to myself. But i still like the warm feeling of being hugged by sehun.

“i’ts not safe for us to go back now it looks like it the rain is not going to stop soon. If this rain won’t stop, school will be closed tomorrow and we can’t go back” suho stated and looked at us. “that’s ok. Me and kyungsoo an cook for you guys. Right kyungie?” yixing tried to brighten up the atmosphere. “yeah. Let’s see what’s in the kitchen” kyungsoo and and yixing made their way to the cafeteria kitchen.

We can hear rustling of pots and pans from the kitchen.then i noticed that there was something on baekhyun’s eyelid. I put sehun’s head on the blanket again and he watches as i made my way to baekhyun’s side. I took a closer look at baekkie’s eyelid and open up one of his eyes i let out a loud scream.

Everyone was staring at me and i called xiumin to take a look at baekhyun’s eye. It was turning from b lue to green and then to purple and so on with other colours his fangs was starting to show to but xiumin used his power to freeze the fangs so that it won't come out. “i never saw anything ike this.” Xiumin said too loudly which made chanyeol woke up.”umm...ummm...baekhyun....”chanyeol sit up ignoring the pain in his abdomen and took a look at baekhyun’s condition. We showed him his eyes which were still changing colours and chanyeol looked at kris. “there’s nothing we can do chanyeol, that thing has already took over half of baekhyun’s body.” Kris said looking at chanyeol.

I was still confused. What is kris talking about? Taking over half his body? What did he mean? Just then yixin and kyungsoo came with 11 bowls of hot chicken porridge. We sat down in a circle on the blankets we found which was really big and ate the porridge. I was busy feeding sehun when xiumin sudddenly asked.” What was that thing on the roof and what do you mean by the thing has taken half of his body?”

The kingkas just stayed quiet and looked over at kris. “it’s actually better if you guys don’t know” kai sudddenly choked out. “yes it is important because baekhyun is our friend” kyungsoo shot back. “calm down ok. I will tell you the truth” kris said and took a deep breath

“actually, this school is cursed. The night of the last day of each month at 9.00p.m, a spirit of a woman and her beasts will come out and take control of the school. If it is raining, her power will be more powerful. That’s why if it doesn’t stop raining, the school will be closed tomorrow. One more thing is that if the spirit finds a body of clear soul, she will try to taint it or take over it. Bu if someone tries to stop her she will kill the body and the one who tried to stop her. And now, it looks like she already took over half of your friend’s body” kris finished up and looked over at baekhyun.

We all looked at baekhyun and saw that his skin was starting to turn pale. “hurry and bring over some hot water and more blankets” suho said and helped yixing to get the items. Baekhyun’s body then suddenly started trembling like crazy. Was getting scared and hugged sehun tighter. Chanyeol burst into cold sweat and hugged baekhyun’s small frame.”suho hyung!!! Hurry up!! He is getting colder!!” chanyeol screamed as yixing and suho got back from the kitchen with the item.

“what’s happening to him” kyungsoo asked.”it means that her spirit is near the cafeteria” kai said and took kyungsoo into his embrace. “everyone be quiet. She’s near” suho suddenly choked out. Everyone was silent.” Does suho hyung has supernatural abilities?” tao whispered quietly which was loud enough for us to hear. “kris nodded and looked at suho.”he an sense spirits and can talk to them” we just nodded and looked back at baekhyun who was now back to normal and was sleeping in chanyeol’s arm. I noticed something shiny on chanyeol’s finger and saw that it was a ring diamonds all around it. It looked really familiar. It seems like i have seen it before but i just can’t remember. I was starting to get sleepy. I lay beside sehun and he hugged me from behind. I was almost asleep when i remember where i saw that ring. Baekkie always wear it wherever he goes but i was just too tired to think about it. I will just solve it tomorrow.

The rain still didn’t stop but all of us went to sleep peacefully.

yay!!! i did a double update.

this is a short chapter. hope you like it :-)

stay tuned for the next chapter.