Welcome To The Vampire's House

cute vampire love

Luhan’s p.o.v

The next morning, i woke up to the sound of kyungsoo’s phone. I can see that kyungsoo was talking to someone on the phone. He then turned and look at me. “we must go home now” kyungsoo shot up and pack our stuff. I helped him wake up the others and packed our bags. “why are we up so early?” tao asked annoyed. “there’s something important that we have to do. You guys may want to follow too.”kyungsoo stated and looked at the kingkas.

Kyungsoo’s phone then ring again. He picked it up and nodded. “our car is here. Let’s go” kyungsoo opened the door and ran as fast as he could to the school gate. We all ran after him and chanyeol was carrying baekhyun who was still asleep. We got into the car and sped off.

“you guys must be kidding me. This is your car?” kai burst out screaming. “noooo...this is our butler’s car. Our car is at home.” Yixing chirped happily. After a full 2 hour drive, we reached the vampire mansion. We got out of the car and walked into the mansion. “sehun are you ok?” i looked over at sehun who seemed very shocked. “you actually live in this house?” sehun looked at me. “of course. Where do you think we live?” i chuckled and help sehun to walk into the mansion. At the front door, there was an eyescan security system. We had to open our cotact lenses and switch in into vampire eyes before scanning. Thank god the kingkas didn’t see.

We sat in the living room while kyungsoo went to the secret room. “i went to look for clothes and gave them to the kingkas. They immedietly change their clothes. Suddenly, baekhyun opened his eyes and shot up from the sofa. He then started singing in a creepy and unknown language.

 “baekkie, are you ok?” i ask him and tried to touch him. He then growled and jumped on me. “look, it’s our baby deer. What are you going to do?” baekhyun was now laughing on top of me. I was scared less. I wasn’t able to control anymore. My fangs started to show up. I couldn’t contain it anymore. Tao and lay tried to pull baekhyun off of me. Xiumin used his power to freeze my fangs. “baekhyun, please stop doing this” i was now crying and ran to sehun and the kingkas who were watching in shock.

Kyungsoo went came into the living room and looked into baekhyun’s eyes. It was now turning into his red coloured eye.” Tao and xiumin, carry baekhyun into the secret room. Luhan and yixing go get the kingkas a room. We each nodded and went to do our job. Xiumin and tao carried baekhyun into the room. “well, do you guys each want a room or you want to share it with us.” I asked and the just looked at each other. “can...Can we share a room with you guys?” chen said and looked down. I just smiled and nodded.

That night, baekkie was now healed but he is still weak. We were having dinner when kai suddenly spoked.” I actually know this house. When i used to live in this area. But one day, there was a rumor saying that this house was owned by a vampire family.” Me and the others burst out the water and food we were eating. Kai and the others looked at us confused. “what’s wrong with you guys?” kris stated while wiping the water the mess that we made.

“no...nothing...it’s just...funny...you know....hahaha” xiumin tried to cover but stuttered miserably.i was trying hard to not let them notice that my fangs are starting to show. Yixing knew that i need to drink blood at least once in two days or i won’t be able to control my power. Yixing stood up and went to the kitchen. I could feel that my wings were going to pop up. Sehun noticed my pale face.”luhan, are you ok?” now, everyone was looking at me. “curse you sehun” i whispered under my breath.”uumm..luhan, i didn’t know that you have teeth that looks like fangs.” Kai suddenly choked out. I looked at the floor and suddenly yixing came and gave me a cup with fresh blood.”oh, that’s nothing. He was just thirsty.” Yixing smiled at the kingkas.”what did you give him? That doesn’t look like water to me.” Suho watched as luhan drank every last drop.” Oh, you mean that? That’s...syrup..you know...luhan loves drinking syrup like that.” Yixing smiled and took the up back to the kitchen. We continued eating like nothing happened.

After dinner, we all went to the living room and decided to watch tv. We opened a movie and watched together.”wait, where’s my ring? WHERE IS MY RING?!!” baekhyun suddenly started freaking out and ran all over the house to search for his ring. “it’s here with me” chanyeol stated and gave the ring to baekhyun. I don’t know why but they really look like a couple. When i think of it again, chanyeol was always there when baekhyun neede him and they have the same ring. The nickname channie also matched with chanyeol.

I turned over to sehun and whispered my thought. He also agreed. I stood up and bravely stated,”are you guys dating?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just a shorth chapter. what will happen to baekyeol??

stay tuned~

comments, subscribe and upvote.

peace out<3