Chapter 6

Special Hearts with Special Angels

***6***

 

“Joonmyeon?”

“Seonsaeng-nim?”

“Guardian?”

“O__o??”

“………..”

 

Joonmyeon laughed at the reactions he is seeing from the Hearts. He expected to see them like that, and he was right.

“I’ll explain everything.” He walked to a near chair and seated on it. The others settled also and is about to listen. “Oh—you can change now. Someone might see your forms” The principal chuckled and the angels returned to their human form. “Everyone should listen up. I know all of you are confused right now…” everyone nodded as a sign for Joonmyeon to continue, “I’lll tell you everything, and what is your role in our mission,

 

 

…where it all started”

 

Image result for cool underline

 

 

Joonmyeon’s POV:

 

A place where light was born, where we belong, and where good prevails. Through things that we have seen in here, it’s more different from what is down there. I, as one of the guardians, has to serve the living creatures and to train the angels. There’s peace and balance that conquers the universe and all. I am the one who is assigned to look after and watch out two things; “The Balance Orbital” and “The Pure Heart Crystals”. These two things are very important here. These reflects the balance of light and dark and the condition of the Special Hearts’ life. As soon as these two reliques have lost their light, a sign of war is about to come. But since the orbital is still pure light it has no harm. But the Pure Hearts’ Crystals are still not glowing… thus we haven’t found the Chosen Hearts.

 

But one day…

 

It will come…

 

And this is the day…

 

While I was resting after a long hours of training the angels, The orbital and The crystal both glowed at the same time. But this is not just a normal glow.

“Joonmyeon…” my fellow guardian, Sunggyu, the guardian of reflections approaches me. I bowed my head as a sign of respect and raised again, “What is it?” “You are being called.” I nodded and left him in charge of the angels to look after them. I walked through the hall to his throne and bowed down.

“I have come…”

“Stand up, Joonmyeon.” Then I stand. “You already know why I have summoned you, right?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to prepare the Mystic Five. The hallows are charging and has their own way to attack, and that is destroying the Special Hearts.” This must be it. The time to act. The long awaited battle has now begin.

“They have to be protected because they are the ones who can defeat the hallows… by the meantime, search for them and train.” I was about to go and leave but he uttered again. “I’ll be sending the six of you in the earth. Today, I’ll let you go down first, be ready.”

As soon as he said that, I prepared myself. I’m nervous that I’ll be holding this toughly.

This is for everyone’s sake. For everyone’s peace and order/ and for the hallows to be gone.

 


 

“So, you mean, the five of us are what you meant Special Hearts?” Kyungsoo makes the first one to speak even though these people (or creature as he thought) are in front of them. Joonmyeon, who is sitting in the railings, jumps down and lands slowly on the ground. Nodding at the Special Hearts who are still skeptical at the very moment when he told them his story.

“I know it’s hard for all of you to accept the fact but in time, you’ll understand why you have these powers and why we have choose you.”

“Umm… Can you give us some time?” Himchan said while looking at Yongguk. Things getting more up to the two. They feel something between them. A bond that they knew that this is not something that cannot be avoided.

“Sure. Just let us know when you’re ready”

“Okay”

 

 

Image result for cool underline

 

 

The warm air filled the whole room as the windows were opened and the air sail inside. Curtains flew lazily like the waves of the side bay, Sungjong opened his eyes and realizes that he was inside of a room, sitting and feeling the breeze. He stood up and walked to the open window, when he looked outside he saw blazing fire throughout the entire place and notices 9 people were on their knees and facing their back at the fire and people at their backs wearing black.

“Where am I?” he asked to himself but still watching the fire and the people outside. But what surprises him more is that the 9 people are his friends and the angels as they said, all covered with blood and wounds.

His eyes widened and his lips trembled when he heard the snapping of bones and a loud thud of bodies that falls flatly onto the ground.

Sungjong stepped back quickly as possible and run out of the room. He wanted to get out of that place as soon as possible, but two hands dragged him back and tossed him inside the room. His head hit the walk and he swear that he can feel stinging pain and hot fluid running down his back head.

“Trying to escape huh?” the guy said also wearing black but his face is blurry as for Sunjong. The guy walked towards him and caresses his cheek soft and gentle but he know that this guy is not worthy to be trusted.

“First Target, Lee Sungjong.” He can feel the guy smirked and it’s creeping the hell out of him. “W-who are y-you?”

“I’m your worst nightmare…”

Then he heard that familiar snapping of bones. And he felt his chest become empty and it kills him to death. Sungjong screamed out of pain when the guy took a part of his heart that glows purely. The guy smirked and this time he said creepy words that Sungjong will never forget…

 

 

“See you in the real world, Sungjong^^”

 


 

“NO! NO!” Sungjong is squirming on his bed and 2 pair of hands are fighting him to stop.

“Sungjong! Stop! Yah! Wake up!!” Baekhyun and Himchan were the ones holding him. They were both worried about him and he won’t wake up. Luhan and Kyungsoo want s to help but afraid to do so because they don’t want the situation to become worse.

The door opened and all of them turned their head to look at the people who came.

“I’ll handle this…” declared firmly, myungsoo went near to Sungjong to grab his both hands. Himchan and Baekhyun quickly stepped away and watched what myungsoo will do.

Sungjong is in nightmare. He can’t wake up but something is pushing him to open his eyes. And he did so but still freaking out. He saw Myungsoo looking at him seriously but with a hint of worry. He is shaking uncontrollably and he is sweating. Myungsoo hold his hands with one hand and the other hand lead to Sungjong’s cheeks and cup it gently. Sungjong flinches away a bit. He can’t control his body and he starts crying all of a sudden. Myungsoo pulled him to a tight hug and pats Sungjong’s back.

Someone tugged at Himchan’s shirt and the latter turned his head and saw Yongguk. “Let’s go out to give them space” the other Hearts are also looking at Yongguk. “but we can’t leave sung—“ he’ll be fine as long as he myungsoo is there…” Yongguk’s words made them believe it and they followed him out of the room, glancing at myungsoo and Sungjong one more time before leaving.

 


A/N: Hellooooo to all of my readers! em back! And sorry if this is only a short update. But I'll be updating after 2 or days? i guess?^^ THanks for everyone who subscribes and reads my story. You just don't know how happy i am that someone reads this. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

Feel free to subscribe and comment down~ <33333

 

   Heart for everyoooooooooooooooooooooone~!