Chapter 8

Special Hearts with Special Angels

***8***

“What are you all doing here?????” My eyes squinted (if that is possible) and my eyebrows meet at the sight of what I am seeing now. 5 naughty but gorgeous angels stand right in front of my house. I repeat, my house! At 7 o’ clock in the morning. The others are still sleeping when I heard that loud buzz of my door bell.

“Isn’t it obvious? We’re all going to live together!!! Yey! Isn’t that great???” Chanyeol greets me with his enormous toothily smile. Did I just heard what he said correctly? “What???! Who told you to—“, “I asked Himchan to.” Yongguk said. “he said he’ll ask you.”

“What?! He never asked me!” Yongguk raises a brow at me. “He asked you and you nodded and said ‘oh sure’…” I don’t remember I did that! Or did Himchan hyung just made this up to Yongguk and he said I agreed. *gasps* oh just shut it Kyungsoo, Himchan hyung would never do that.

I sighed and let them in. By the time they came inside, Himchan hyung just got downstairs, yawning. “Yow Himchan! Good Morning!!!!” Chanyeol said cheerfully. Did this guy just ate something? He’s really hyper today. Himchan greeted them with a smile and a husky ‘good morning’. I just wonder why they suddenly requested to live here with us. Oh, better asked Himchan hyung about this. “Hyung…”, “Yes?” I gestured him to the kitchen and he followed. “Hyung, did I just agreed about this?” Himchan yawns again and rubs his eyes.

Did he just woke up because of Chanyeol’s very loud voice? “Uhh, yeah…”, “really???”, “yeah… You nodded and said ‘oh sure’. But I feel like you’re not in yourself that time that’s why you just agreed suddenly.” Yeah must be. “You normally nagged about it and finds reason about it. But shockingly you agreed quickly” Himchan goes to get a glass of water and drinks.

 

***Flashback*** ----> Himchan’s POV

“Do you mind having another 5 more people living in the house?”

I blinked at what Yongguk said. 5 more people? “Who are those people?” I asked him, just in case what I have in mind is wrong. “The 5 of us…” as I thought. But I’m not the one to decide.

“It’s fine for me if you guys live here with us. It’s fun^^ but I’m not the one to decide if it’s okay if you all live here.” I can see Yongguk’s expression determined. *sighs* “I’ll asked Kyungsoo about this, since he’s the owner of the house.” He smiled widely and hugged me. I widened my eyes and freezes. He realizes what he did as well and he quickly let go. He cleared his throat. “Umm, I’ll go and check Myungsoo and the others.”

I nodded and watched him go inside of the house again. I shook my head to remove the thought of how great it feels. O___O shoot, what am I saying?! I shook my head again and just went inside as well and go to where Kyungsoo is. The library…

 

But shockingly, he wasn’t in there. So I checked in his room but he’s not in here also.

“Where did he go?” I went to the bathroom. Nope not in here as well.

Kitchen. Nope not in here as well. Inside the fridge? I peeked inside. Aish, what was I thinking? How can he fit in here with all of his stock foods? I closed the fridge and went outside at the front garden. Ahh, there he is.

“Yah Kyungsoo! I’ve been looking everywhere for you…” I went in front of him and wave at him. He is just staring blankly in front. “uhh, earth to Kyungsoo?? Yoohoo?” Neoreul saranghana bwa yoohoo~~ Neoman boyeo, yoohoo~~ Aish enough singing Himchan.

“Hey, Kyung!”, “Huh? What?”  oh he just came back to his senses. “Just asking if Yongguk and the others can live with us? If that is okay to you?” please agree to this.. please >_<

“Oh sure…” he nodded and agreed then goes back to reading his book. I guess he’s not yet back to his senses. The real Kyungsoo would nagged about this and demands for a reason. But—

*TING*

Ohh… well, better grab this chance. *evil laugh* I quickly stand up and went inside and tell Yongguk that Kyungsoo agreed.

 

***End of Flashback***

 

Speechless am I. I just really agreed. Great work Kyungsoo. Why was I spacing out that time? Ugh nevermind. Past is past. What I did can never return back. Aish… I should pay more attention, now that we are many in this house.

Himchan hyung excuses himself and he tours around the 5 angels inside the house while I prepare breakfast for 10 people… -_____- Wow. 10 people in my house now.

I shrugged it off and just make breakfast for everyone.

 

 

“THANKS FOR THE MEAL!!!” Everyone said in chorus and they all sat there with full stomachs and satisfied looks. What a tiring morning. Just by cooking makes me tired right now.

I stand up and walked upstairs silently.

“Kyungsoo, yah.. where are you going?” aish I was caught by Luhan the observant of everything. I said I walked away quietly but I think I made loud foot stomps on my way. I turned around and looked at him but everyone is looking at me in return.

“Going to my room…” I was about to turn again when he said something again. “Dishes!!!” Okay, I had enough. I don’t like this. “WHY DON’T YOU WASH IT YOURSELF!” I stomp upstairs and locked in my room. Never mind them. I don’t feel like talking to them!

 

Jongin’s POV:

Whoa… That was something. The little guy gets mad that fast. Psh…

“So… Luhan you’re gonna do the dishes~!” Sungjong sings and laughs at Luhan. They continue to annoy each other while the 5 of us are still here sitting. Together with Baekhyun hyung and Himchan hyung. “AISH! You both do the dishes!” Himchan hyung said suddenly.

“Yeah, that should be better.” – Luhan

“Yeah… Yeah… whatever idiot.” – Sungjong

“Aish this kid!” Then Luhan chases Sungjong all around the house. We all laughed and watch them chase each other and then out of our sights.

“sorry for those two. They’re always like that…” Himchan hyung gave as an apologetic smile.

“Nah, that’s okay^^” Myungsoo said. “Moreover, Kyungsoo also is a bipolar. So I hope you understand him.”, “is it real that he’s a bipolar?” Chanyeol asked innocently but loud. “Of course not.” Then Himchan laughs out loud while standing up and fixing the table. Yongguk and I helped him also while the others excused themselves. Yongguk said that they will handle everything and I should go along with the others. Okay then^^ Ha! I’m an easy to talk person anyway so I should follow the others. But they are all also busy.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are talking to each other while going outside to the backyard. Woah, you can see the height difference. Well, I’ll try bugging Myungsoo hyung. But to no avail, he is talking with Sungjong and Luhan while going back to the Kitchen to do the chores. Yongguk and Himchan are having a talk also. There’s no one that I can play with!!!

 

AH! Sehun!

 

Where’s that no tongue brat? After walking a few steps to the living room, I saw him lying down with his earphones on and his eyes are closed. He’s hugging a pillow and aww, look how adorable he is. That’s a good time to disturb him!

I was about to go to him but then he raises his hand and gestures me to go away while he is still closing his eyes. Damn, how did he knew that I was here? Psh… I walk away and put my hands in my pocket. By the way, I want to go where my room is. But Himchan said there will be a plan before we sleep and because of that we still don’t have our rooms.

Arg,I just want to sleep! Should I go to the rooftop? Or should I go at the front garden? Or in the library? Eew, library. I hate books. But I’m intelligent if you would ask. *sighs* I’ll just roam around the house again. I walk to the 2nd floor and looked at the frames that hung on the walls and those that are on the long table. Hmm, mostly these are the pictures of them, cuddling, wrestling, having dinner in a party. Since when did they live together? They also have pictures that they are still little kids together.

I continued to walk until I heard a booming sound of music inside of a room. I walk closer to it and knocks. Oh, what an idiotic act Jongin. There’s a loud booming sound inside, do you think someone would hear your knock inside? Aish…. I then decided to just open the door and peeked inside. There I saw Kyungsoo facing his back at me with a headset. What the heck, the sound was seriously loud, is he deaf or what? No one can stand on that kind of loud sound. I enter the room since he won’t notice my noises even I drop something heavy on his floor right now. I walk casually inside and observes the room before I interrupt him in his loud music session and—what?! He’s reading a book while listening to a veeeeeeery loud music? Wow… claps for him. How can he focus on that?

Oh well, like I care. -_____-

I continued to scan the room and looked at the background. Hmm, light blue. I like it.
Then I walk to his shelf. My eyes squints. There is a library downstairs, why would he bother to have a shelf here and put all kinds of books in it? But then, he is more interesting than I thought when I looked beside at the little space of the shelf. There are gym equipments. Wow, I can use this everyday. This is so cool. I picked one up and tried it. Oh, Daebak! I really want to use this. I look at the barbell and I think it looks like a new one. I settled it down but I dropped it really loud that I jumped out of shock.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM???” Oops. Caught by the little monster. Kyungsoo quickly stands up and checks if I did broke something. Then I heard him sigh when nothing messy thing happen then turns to look at me with sharp eyes. I raised up both of my hands quickly like I’m arrested. “Okay, I just only touched the barbell and nothing else.” I explained.

“But why are you here?!” he shouted at me. I’ll really believe at what Himchan hyung said a while ago about the bipolar thing.

“Hey, I knocked but I guess you didn’t hear it because of your booming sound of music coming from your headset” I put down my hands and calmly talked to him. He still looks at me with annoyance. I looked at him like that as well.

He scratched his head out of frustration and walks to the door and opened it. “get out” he said. I smirked and sits on his bed stubbornly while crossing my arms. “I don’t want.” He stomps his right foot and growled at me. “GET OUT!!!” geez this guy…

“Why are you that mad at me?” I stand up and walks to him.

“just get out! You’re an eyeso—“ I banged the door shut, trapping him inside my arms while I rest my hands on the door. He gasps at the sudden movement. I looked down at him with a serious expression. He looked up to me with big wide eyes that I found it cute and adorable. I chuckled mentally and took note of it to always surprise the little guy.

“What are you—“ I cut him off by leaning in a bit. He immediately shut his mouth. He was about to shout at me again but then I leaned again that makes our faces so close by a few inches. “If you shout at me again, I’ll continue to lean in and you know what happens next.” He freezes for a bit and just looked at my eyes.

“You know, you’re better if you’re not angry all the time or shouting either.” I smiled and chuckled. I pulled back and pats his head. I hold his arms and moves him to the side like a statue and I opened the door. I smirked one last time before going outside and closes the door. After closing it, I burst out in laughter. He is so adorable that I want to more. I got teary eyed because of so many laughs… I walked away before he returns to his normal self and chases me to death.

 

 

***After 30 minutes***

 

UGH! THAT JONGIN!!! Ooooh hate him more!

I’m not messing around and I’m not a fool… just what happened to me back then? I should have pushed him hard until he hit the other wall.

UGH! I HATE MYSELF AS WELL FOR NOT DOING THAT!

I continued to sulk in my room until I heard a knock again. I rushed to the door and quickly opened it in hopes that if it is Jongin, I will punch his guts! “What do you w--!!” ohh… wrong person.

Yongguk stares at me with wide eyes. The he laughed… “Dude, I’m not Jongin.” I gritted my teeth out of embarrassment and calms down. Ugh that was so embarrassing. “So, what brings you here?”, “We have to go outside. I’d like to introduce a friend to all of you.” A friend?

We went downstairs and I followed Yongguk outside the backyard. There, I saw my friends and the other angels with another guy. He looks like a tough one but he still looks like… who was it… oh! Jongin!

“Kyungsoo, I want you to meet Lee Taemin. He’ll be helping us to train all of you” train?

“Hi!^^ so… let’s start?”

 


A/N: ehh a lazy update... (or not?) i'll try the next chapter more exciting and more thrilling for everyone's liking.

awww... Jaejoong is enlisted..!!! NOOOOO ~ (kidding :P)

Love you all guys~<33333333

 

oh!!! and kindly answer this poll here, THANKS!!!