Chapter 7

Special Hearts with Special Angels

***7***

 

When the door closed, myungsoo sighs and continues to rub sungjong’s back. “stop crying…” something’s inside of Sungjong that suddenly obeys what myungsoo had said. “Calm down” Sungjong calmed down and stopped crying. Myungsoo cupped his cheeks softly and looks unto his eyes, checking if there are still signs of fear, and still there is.

“Close your eyes and relax a bit” Sungjong does what Myungsoo said to him again. Myungsoo has the power to persuade other people with just words. Whatever he says to the person he is talking, that person shall do whatever myungsoo has to say even it is against his will and his mind and body. Myungsoo slowly leans in and kissed sungjong’s forehead. “sshh… it’s gonna be alright.” They connect their foreheads, “everything will be fine, okay? Now, tell me what happened.” Sungjong tells him what happened about his nightmare. After hearing all of it, he sends Sungjong back to sleep but assures him that he will have a good sleep.

Brushing Sungjong’s hair back, he continued it for many times until he was pleased.

 

“I’m worried…”

“We all do, pabo”

“Shut up, idiot”

“Guys, this is not the time to argue.” Himchan rubs his head again upon hearing Baekhyun and Luhan’s argument. Yongguk and Sehun are sitting quietly and watching the others. Yongguk surely has something in his mind and that is why they are her. He sensed a strong presence a while ago but went gone after the moment they stepped in the house. Seeing Sungjong makes him think more if that is just a coincidence or someone really intrudes his sleep.

“How’s Sungjong? Is he alright?” Yongguk was taken aback from his trance and saw myungsoo coming down from the stairs. “Myungsoo.. is Sungjong asleep?” “Uh, yeah. And I think he’s sleeping peacefully” Myungsoo flashes a smile but Yongguk knew there was still something behind with that smile. “Hyung, there’s something wrong, isn’t it?” Sehun, who is being quiet all day long has finally spoken (thank God? He spoke)

‘Even Sehun knew something was wrong here.’

The smile that Myungsoo has had already disappeared. He looks at Himchan and the others, “I think we should be careful from now and onwards.” “Why—“, “We just have to.”

Yongguk starts to walk and up to Sungjong’s room. “yah, where are you going?” Himchan quickly follows and the two angels as well. “Going to check something…” Yongguk reaches Sungjong’s room and sees that Sungjong is sleeping peacefully, unlike a while ago. He steps inside and scans the room. Walking around and sees the sliding glass door to the balcony is slightly opened. Himchan and the other two were just watching Yongguk as he move towards the opened door. Wind passes through him, he kneels down to check if there are things that meant to be found.

“What’s he doing?” Himchan whispers near to Myungsoo who is busy watching Yongguk. “He’s checking?”, “Checking of what? Dirt?” Sehun slowly walks to where Yongguk is and opens the door fully and goes out to the balcony.

Yongguk stands up and faces Myungsoo, “someone’s been here” He walks towards them and hands Myungsoo a joker card. “This is also the same with the card we saw back at our old house” Myungsoo scans the card and it’s really the exact card that they had found last few days ago after their old house was destroyed.

“He’s not alone….” Sehun spoke after stepping inside the room again and closing the door, his right hand held up to them. “What is that?” Sehun carefully moves his hand towards to them and they saw black sand. Yongguk took some of the sand and observes it. He looked up to Sehun again then to Myungsoo. “uhh guys? What is that?” Yongguk turns to Himchan and pulled him out of the room. “Myungsoo, Sehun, you stay with Sungjong for a while.” And he begun to drag Himchan down to the kitchen and going to the doorway that leads to the backyard.

“Hey, Yongguk? What’s—“ Yongguk stops  under the balcony where Sungjong’s room is. He let go of Himchan and continues to scan the area again.

‘Okay I really don’t understand what Yongguk is doing… but, I have a bad feeling about this.’

“Himchan” ‘finally he talked to me’ “yes?” Yongguk rose up and looks at Himchan. Eyes with eagerness and had a plan.

“Do you mind having another 5 more people living in the house?”

 

 

Image result for cool underline

 

 

“Why do we have to do thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis?!?!?!”

“It’s Yonggukie-hyung’s order”

“Why can’t he do it by himself?!”

Chanyeol and Jongin are on their way to somewhere that they will meet someone that Yongguk knows but they didn’t. It’s from a walk-in-distance near the city so they won’t hesitate to just walk.

“UGH!! WHY SO HOOOOOT?! Is it just me or is the sun so bright today?!” Jongin complains. Sure he can because they are walking down the road while the sun is so b up at a noontime. Chanyeol is fine with this because he can control fire. It’s just suits him up.

“Ha- lucky for me^^”, “Shut up Chanyeol”, “Hey! Where’s the—“, “Oh! We’re here!!” Jongin cuts off Chanyeol and runs to the door of the club where they should go. But a big bouncer just steps in front of him and blocked his way.

“Strictly here.”, “But we’re not even minors”, “ allowed” The bouncer repeated. He believed that this two are minors because of their faces which is the opposite of it.

“Hyung, look at those big muscles… Ohh…”

“psh like it would make us scared of that.” The door suddenly opened and a guy with a wavy hair and has a scar on his left cheek, but not that long, steps out of the doorway. He resembles to Jongin so much.

“Oh- Jongin, I didn’t know you would have a twin here!” Jongin knocks Chanyeol’s head and kicks him as well. “Are you an idiot? Don’t you recognize him?” Jongin points at the one who is standing in front of them. He quickly bows and apologizes. The guy chuckled and smiled to them. “Don’t apologize, it’s not a big deal though… Hey Chanyeol, you freak. Why didn’t notice me at all? You sure are a freak.”, “What the—hey! No one calls me a freak unless…you….are… O____O!!!” Chanyeol widens his eyes and remembers who actually called him freak. “Don’t say that you’re---“, “Ha!! Of course I am, you freak. Didn’t know after you went down here you’ve become so freak. Not just that but a real moron. So slow.” Chanyeol can really feel the heat behind his back, blazing little fires starts to appear behind him and popping vein on his forehead.

“Hey guys^^”

“Seonsaeng-nim????” Jongin said. To their surprise, Joonmyeon is also here.

“Oh, seonsaeng-nim? Why are you here?” Chanyeol cools down quickly after seeing Joonmyeon. “Well, I have something to do here as well. Taemin,” Joonmyeon points Taemin who is smiling like an idiot. “who came down here also for another mission. He will help us. But of course, come inside^^”

Chanyeol and Jongin stick their tongues out to the big bouncer and goes inside. The club sure is a night club but it is still daytime so there are no plenty of people around. They entered in which is actually a ‘staff only’ room and settles inside. “By the way, who’s the owner of this club?” Chanyeol asked. “Well of course it’s Taemin’s”, “really?” The two looked at Taemin again with wide eyes. “Okay enough with the shocking news and everything about me. What’s important is the topic that we have to discuss.” Taemin sits beside Joonmyeon and let alone the other two sit down opposing to them. “Shouldn’t Yongguk be here as well?” Joonmyeon asked the two in search for the said leader. “Well, apparently the leader is not coming if you are expecting. You know him, so yeah. Not coming”, “Aww that’s sad. Well better say it to the two of you than to set another day”

“This about the Special Hearts…” The atmosphere becomes silent and they know that this is a serious matter. Whenever the topic is about the Special Hearts it always turns like this, quiet and serious. “Taemin is here to help us to train the Special Hearts. We’ll be starting tomorrow, this weekend. Let Yongguk know this, okay?” Chanyeol and Jongin nods. “The dark inimicus are charging now. We should be in extra aware of what’s happening on our surroundings.”

“Where should we go and train them?”

“Oh, I’m sure there are places anywhere.”

“Okay…”

“About the training equipment, Taemin has it all so no need to worry about it. Dismiss!!!”

 

 

Image result for cool underline

 

 

Joonmyeon and Taemin say goodbyes to their fellow angels and Chanyeol and Jongin walks back to their house. What they didn’t know is that an enemy has recently doing the round checking and spotted them. Nonetheless, they have been found.

“Shouldn’t they be careful of walking down the streets with defenseless actions and putting their guard down?” a young guy wearing a black hoodie said while observing the two angels from a high building.

“Don’t you ever dare to attack them without a permission to the leader…” a guy with the same outfit as the younger and has a little dark complexion and is a big guy responded to the younger.

"Just saying..." They are still observing the two when there is another guy with a black hoodie and an eyepatch appeared behind them. Immediately, the two bowed down and stands up again when they were asked to. “Hmm well, if it is the blazing tall guy and the teleporting bug.” The eyepatch guy said as he watch the two out of their sight. He turn to the other two, “Did it go well?”

“We manage to know where the location is but they quickly found out that we were there so we did some hint about us.” The second guy said.

“Good. At least they know that we are not just playing around and not doing anything.”

“When do we start?” the younger asked

“Don’t be so excited, Jungkook. There are more time to plan for this. For now, let’s have some fun with the others.”

Jungkook, Mino and Jaejoong teleported and the night came.

 


a/n: shocks. i was late for updating!!

oh well, thanks for those who subscribed^^

One more thing, i really love to put all different and random characters... I also gave hints for the enemies (names are just above the line)

Please do comment and have fun reading! Suggestions and your ideas are always welcome also, just comment down below^^

I LOVE YOU ALL CHINGUS! <3333333