Chapter 2

Special Hearts with Special Angels

............Meanwhile.............

 

"I'm Bored..."

 

"so what?"

 

"I want to do something"

 

"And then?"

 

"Ugh,,, nice talking Jongin" Chanyeol stands up and walks out of the house just to catch cool air.

Every part of the house is so freaking hot. But when they went outside for a while, the air that breeze was very cool... Just the right thing they wanted.

But apparently they cannot go outside. Well except for Chanyeol and the said leader, Yongguk.

 

Why?

 

(It's kinda wierd but--) they have halos... yup.. you heard it, halos... As in literally. As you all know that there's only one thing that owns a halo...

 

An Angel

 

It's true that they are all angels that ascended to Earth. To finish a mission. They were 5 of them who came down.

Yongguk is the leader. A tough one and has the potential to be a great leader. Truly in his bloodline.

Myungsoo is the next. He is the assistant of Yongguk. Everything that Yongguk says, he obediently follows it.

Chanyeol is like thier funny and entertaining buddy. Skilled in some ways.

Jongin. The deadliest weapon as they said.. .Naaaaah~ i'll just say that he is one of a hot kind angel.

 

 

Maybe you're asking, why don't they have wings?

Actually they have hidden it. I don't know how but thier halos are still there. They have to practice how to make it gone. Well in the case of Chanyeol and Yongguk, they have already succeeded on trying it.

"UGh!!!! so hot!!! Really? Why can't we go outside with this halo above us? I mean, no one will pass by." Jongin is whining in the living room, complaining about how hot the house was inside.

"tsss... It's an order from Yongguk. Don't break it or else you'll be experiencing bombs." Myungsoo said who had just finished taking a bath and stepping outside of the bathroom with only a towel hung on his lower waist.

"Hyung. You should really practice drying yourself before going outside of the bathroom." Jongin was quite distracted because of the way his hyung was only wearing a towel and add also his wet looks. Ugh. it makes the house even hotter.

"Heh.. why? Getting distracted?"

"N-no! Why would I? Besides, I have developed abs than yours... See?" Jongin pretended an dhe covered himself by comparing his and his hyung.s abs. He raises his shirt and Myungsoo couldn.t help but to

"Okay okay...  by the way, where's Chanyeol nad Sehun?" Myungsoo asked as he gets another towel to dry his hair. Still not going up to his room but instead, he walks towards Jongin's seat in the Living room.

"Chanyeol hyung is outside. Good for him he can catch all the cold air he wanted. Tss... Sehun is upstairs in his room still sleeping." Jongin opens the tv and crosses his arms.

"Sehun is still sleeping? I wonder whose really a heavy sleeper, me or him?"

"Tsk.. both of you"

 

Myungsoo headed upstairs when he feel that nothing will talk. He dresses himself up and went to Sehun's room to see if he's still sleeping.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Sehunnie??" he didn't hesitate to open the door.

He saw Sehun who had just risen from his bed, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Hehe, still sleepy?" Myungsoo asked as he entered Sehun;s room but didn't close the door.

As an answer, Sehun nodded slowly and looked at him with tired and sleepy eyes.

"Get up and start fixing yourself. It's already 12nn. You've skipped breakfast. Better eat in lunch time" Myungsoo reminded him. He went to the door almost closing it then turn aound to see Sehun. He's waiting for his reply.

"Okay..." a short reply from their quiet young angel.

Then Myungsoo closed the door. He went down again and saw Jongin with Chanyeol, arguing about something.

"Hey, what's happening here?"

"Chanyeol hyung won't stop arguing about who's more handsome, me or that guy in the tv."

"well it's true that the guy in the tv was more handsome than yours. Look! He has fair skin, unlike yours!"

"Hyung you're so BAD!"

"Okay, Stop that argument or whatsoever. If Yongguk returned here with this kind of situation, what will you two do? Atleast know the consequences before picking up a fight..."

"Yes sir..." both Jongin and Chanyeol said.

They all sat down together in the living room and watched again the tv...

 

"Where's Yonggukie hyung?" Sehun asked. Voice was still husky from the long sleep when he went down from his room and walked towards the other 3...

"Ah! I forgot to say that..  Yongguk went to the school today.."

"School?? Yieeeeee!!" Jonging exclaimed.

"Why is he there?" - Chanyeol

"He enrolled all of us. It is where the mission is located."

"Are you sure that this mission will be finished?"

"I hope so... Just trust yourself and the one who sent us from above." Myungsoo smiled

"This mission is so hard actually. It's an S-Rank mission.. which means, it's very important and also the hardest. YOu all know why we're here right? - Myungsoo

"Yeah... To protect those 5 people who bear the special heart." - Jongin

"That's right.."

 

They all went to the kitchen and ate something for their lunch. As soon as they were finished, they realized that their halos was gone. Which means they have hidden it successfully.

"HYUNG! IT'S GONE NOW! CAN WE GO OUTSIDE?? CAN WE?! CAN WE?!" Jongin exclaimed excitedly and was like jumping up and down.

"Hyung, please!" Chanyeol pleaded with his charming and cute bbuing bbuing.

"......." the silent Sehun is still silnt. But you can see in his eyes that he wants to go outside too..

"Ugh.. That's why I hate Yongguk leaving me behind with all of you. Just wait for him then we'll go ask if we can go outside."

"YEHET!!!" Sehun exclaimed and everyone went ilent. (insert: cricket sound) shocking.... did Sehun just shout????

"What? It's not bad to say Yehey right? Hyungs! stop looking at me like that~"

They all laugh. How nice to see their Sehun is talking now. Well, he talks but not often.

"Keep talking like that. It suits you." Myungsoo complimented and saw Sehun turn into his usual poker face.

They broke into another laugh. But the door flung open and it spited out Yongguk.

 

"Pack up your sacks... We're leaving" Yongguk enters the house and walked fast passing by his other members.

"Leaving like hanging out or leaving like never returning here?"

"Just go put all your stuffs back in the case and we're leaving this house... now..."

Yongguk rushed to his room and banged his door.

"What's up with him?" Chanyeol asked and everyone lock eyes on Myungsoo.

Myungsoo notice their looks at him. He don't know the answer also so he he shrugged as a sign that he didn't get what Yongguk was saying/

"Just go to your rooms and pick up all your stuffs"

Everyone nodded and they all go to their respective rooms.

 


 

Myungsoo was the first one to finish packing. He put his bag at the living room and went upstairs again to check Yongguk.

 

*knocks*

 

"Yongguk?"

When he opened the door, he found his leader still packing up his things in his bag. So full of stuffs actually.

"Oh, Myungsoo..." he turned his gaze to Myungsoo but only a few seconds, he returns his sight to what he is doing right now.

Myungsoo enters the room and closes it also. He just watches their leader packing up so hurriedly..

"Why so rushed?"

Yongguk stops at a moment and turn to see a confused looking Myungsoo who is leaning at the door.

Before saying something, he returned to what he is doing.

"The school was so far. And I saw a very cool house that the 5 of us can live with it. It is near also to the school." Yongguk zips his bag and put it on his bed. Then he brings out another bag and put some stuffs again.

 

"That's not the only reason.... right?"

 

At first, Yongguk didn't speak but when he is done, he sits down on the bed and looked at Myungsoo who is waiting for his reply.

"You felt it too right?"

"Hmmm, yeah... a while ago when you entered the house."

"It's not safe to be far away, now that we sense that the enemy is moving. And also, we don't have any clue who are those 5 who contain the special heart. It's better if we start finding them."

"But there are some things that the supreme said. Those 5 have powers that will surely later on will be discovered by the,"

"Yeah, but we don't know whothey were. We don't know their faces... We don't even have a clue who we are we going to protect.."

Yongguk carries his bag and was about to exit the room when he stops at the open door.

"Yongguk?" Myungsoo looked at him curiously as his face is being really pestered and a little bit tensed. Eyes were wide and lips are trembling.

"Is everything alright?" Myungsoo taps his left shoulder. Drops of sweat is starting to fall from his head. YOngguk stares intently in front.

 

"Yong---"

"RUN!!!"  Yongguk loudly gasped and drags Myungsoo downstairs.

By that time, everyone was in the living room when a loud explosion was heard upstairs and the ceiling from the 2nd floor was destroyed. Good fro them they have a leader who had quick reflexes.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

"They are here... We better get ou---"

Another explosion and guns started to fire and the house was nearly falling.

They run fast outside and get into the car and Yongguk drives fastly like there's no time.

They have gotten far from their previous place. Catching breaths and nervous. Face still frightened by the explosion and is shaking. Having mental breakdown from what happened a while ago.

"What was that??" eyes are still wide but Chanyeol manages to ask.

"I should have contact you all earlier... Sorry...."

"Hyung!?! What did just happened?! What ws that?! God! Is this really happening?? Why are there explosions and guns I heard?! I almost have a heart attack!!"

Jongin is freaking out. He's going wild and crazy. Even though they are angels, they came down to earth and which means, they have a body like a human.......... temporarily. So they can be hurt also physically.

"Calm down JOngin... Hey!"

"No! We almost got killed! What if we all died?! What if the mission failed because we died? Whay if-- What if?!---"

 

*slaps*

 

"Hey you moron! Stop being so crazy and try to calm yourself okay?" Sehun slapped him and holds his both shoulders to make him calm.

 


 

After several hours of driving, they've arrived on their new house. Lucky for them that Yongguk had planned to buy the house instantly.

"Everyone go to your rooms. Stay calm okay? They are far from us now so don't worry..."

They all go to their respective rooms and fixed everything that has to be fixed.

Chanyeol goes to the kitchen and prepared something for dinner.

After eating, they went off to their rooms again and prepare to sleep...

 

It's 11pm in the evening..

Sehun us still awake. He can't sleep... He rolled from side to side, tried counting something, but it doesn't work.

He rise from his bed, bringin his pillow. He goes out of his room and walks to knock at Jongin's room, which was beside him.

Sehun didn;t hesitate and opened the door

"Jongin??" Sehun whispered peeking from behind the door.

"Jongin... Are you awake?"

Jongin rises and rubbed his eyes..

"Actually, yes... I can't sleep. You too?"

Sehun nodded and was about to enter the room when Jongin stands up and bring also his pillow.

"What if we can sleep in Chanyeol hyung's room?"

Sehun didn't react to it, instead they went to Chanyeol's room. By the time that they will knock on th door, the door opened and they saw Chanyeol yawning and carrying a pillow in his hands.

"Oh... you two also?"

They understand what thie giant hyung was talking about. So they nodded.

Now the three of them can't sleep... The door across to Chanyeol's room opened also and they saw Myungsoo scratching his back neck and pillow on top of his head while he tried to open his eyes to see three other members where standing in front of him, sleepy and tired but cannot sleep.

They are all both having the same problems. So they went to their leader's room and they'll ask if it's okay to sleep in his room.

"Who will knock" - Myungsoo

"Chanyeol should be.." - Jongin

"Why me?! - Chanyeol

"No, Sehun should.." Jongin

"I think it's the responsibility of Myungsoo hyung.."

"Okay okay, i'll knock..."

 

*knock knock*

 

They opened the door and they found their leader sleeping safe and sound. Wow... He slept with no hindrances?

Slowly, they closed the door and tiptoed towards Yongguk. They poke him endlessly until Yongguk flinch and moved side to side. He slowly opens his eyes and to his surprise, he saw his whole team in his room, stnading with pillows in their hands.

"Uhmmm.. Yongguk... We can't sleep and since your bed is big that 8 people can fit there, can we sleep in there?" Myungsoo asked

"Pleaseee!!!..."

"Promise we will not disturb your sleeping"

"You already distrub me.. But since all of you have successfully hide your halos,I'll let you sleep in here. But just for now, okay?"

Everyone nodded with a big smile in their face and went inside the big blanket and placed their pillows in the bed.

"Good night Yonggukie hyung!!! Thank you!!"

They all said in unison and sleeps well now. Yongguk smiles and almost chuckle because of what s are acting tonight.

When Yongguk turn to the side, he felt presence... A strong presence that he never knew where it is and who it is...

BUt htere is one thing that comes out from his mind...

 

 

..........the Chosen Hearts.