Chapter 4

Special Hearts with Special Angels

Sorry  for a late update... ^__^

 


 

.........the next day............

 

Everyone of them woke up early to prepare for their school. They remembered that today is the day of their task and all of them forgot to read the assigned folders to them.

"Hyungs., is this necessary?" Sungjong asked to his hyungs.

They were all gathered in the dining area and they are eating their breakfast while getting the folders.

"Just remember their names. That's all..."  - HImchan

"Why don't they have a picture in here?" Baekhyun demanded.

"It's hard to identify if we don't know their faces. Let's just stick to the names." Kyungsoo said and puts the folder back into his bag. Everyone also did the same thing as Kyungsoo did.

Everything was done and they all walk to school. It's the same thing that they'll be all going noisy in the streets and this time, Kyungsoo  can join with no bad temper. They were hopping and skipping, laughing and bumping each other. Not to mention that they are still the noisy group whenever walking to school.

 

"umm.. excuse me.."

 

They all looked back and they saw a charmy looking tall guy and an angelic but pokered face guy.

The tall guy smiled at them toothily and picked something up from the ground and walk towards Baekhyun.

"Is this yours?" he handed a over a handkercheif to him.

Baekhyun was stunned from the way the tall guy smiled and the way he handed over his handkercheif.

'Is this a dream or there's an angel in front of me?' Baekhyun thought.

"Hey Baekhyun! Snap out of it.. He's handing you rhandkercheif, you're just gonna stare at him?" Luhan hissed and move towards beside Baekhyun and taps his shoulder. The tall guy smiled again and his charms bursted out that Baekhyun caught off guard.

Baekhyun's jaw dropped... 'Stop smiling, I can't move because of your charms' Baekhyun thought again playing with his mind.

The guy who has an angelic but pokered face lifts Baekhyun's opened mouth and pats his head. Before he returned to his spot, he turned to Luhan's side and smiled at him.

"Ohh... umm.. t-thank you" Baekhyun stutters and looks down while getting his hanky in the tall guy's hands. Luhan follows his gaze to the other guy who smiled at him.

"You're welcome..." the charmy guy smiles at them once again and the other one also then they walk pass them until the two got out of their sight.

"I've never seen someone who has a lot of charms." - Baekhyun.

"Me too..." - Luhan

 

"Ooooh... These two are in cloud 9... C'mon let's leave them there..." Himchan pulls Sungjong and Kyungsoo.

"Hyung, is it okay to leave them like there?" Sungjong asked

"They're in dreamland right now. Better leave them or else we're going to be late." Kyungsoo said fixing his bag on his shoulders.

The three of them skipped to school and there are still time left before the bell rings. They hope that those two will get in time. The three of them are going to the office again because their meeting with the assigned peron to them will be right there. When they've entered the office, they saw 5 people facing their backs to them so they can't see their faces. They are all talking to the principal.

"Ohh.. There you are..." Mr. Kim saw them coming inside. They entered the room and the other five transferees looked at them. They notice that the charmy guy and the angelic faced guy were here also.

'Does that mean that they are also one of the transferees? How come I didn't recognize that their uniforms are from our school.' Sungjong asked himself and those five just smiled at them but one of them caught his attention..... The cat looking guy beside the charmy guy.

"Where are the others?"

"They are in cloud 9 because of-- OUCH!" HImchan hit Sungjong lightly in the waist with his elbow cutting him.

"They will be late for a minute sir..." Himchan's reassurance took place of the others' curiosity and looked at SUngjong with warning.

'Don't say anything bad right now' Sungjong received Himchan's message through his mind. Good thing he know hot wo manage using it so far. But then the principal and the guy who is like an outstanding leader flinched or more like shocked? Himchan, Sungjong and Kyungsoo don't know why but the others felt it too... The five sensed that a chosen heart is close to them by now. But they don't have a clue that toe one they are thinking about is Sungjong who used his powers a while ago.

"Umm, is there something wrong?" Kyungsoo asked and all eyes landed on him.

"Oh, nothing.. Well then, if they are going to be la--"

"SIR! WE'RE HERE!!"

They all turned their attentions to the one who banged the door...

Baekhyun and Luhan entered, huffing and panting due to teir running all the way to the school.

"Yah Himchan!! Who told you to leave us?!"

"You should at least call us! How rude of y--WHAT?!"

Baekhyun tapped Luhan's shoulder and pointed out the transferees... Well, more like he is referring to the charmy guy and the pokered face guy.

A while ago they are raging like a volcano popping out it's lava out of it's comfort zone but then seeing an angel like people smiling at them while they are angrily scolding their hyung? Totally embarrassing....

 

"Okay since the two of you are also here, I'll let the introduction to be start." Mr. Kim announced and they all sitted by the couch.

To start of the introduction, the regular students start of first. They are a bit nervous but they ended the way they wanted to.

"I'm Bang Yongguk. I'll try my best to cope up with the students and the environment here. I'll acknowledge good support from others and lead also these five friends of mine to have a balanced and a secured are of the school." Yongguk bowed and sitted back against the couch.

Eyes were still over him. They can't believe that a guy ilke him will be studying here. He has greater aspects and point of biews in the future and also promising instantly for the school's safety and remained it balanced. Wow... He can really be an outstanding leader of anyone and anything.

Himchan thought of talking to him about leadership once they are done. He can see it in him that he can handle poeple and Himchan has to know one of it as he wants to manage and discipline his other fellows in the house as being the oldest among them.

"I'm Park Chanyeol. You can call me Channie or Yeollie if you want! Don't be shy in asking about me and other things. I'll be in your comfort. And hey! We can hang out once all of you are free! My treat always!" He flashed  a very warm and charmy smile for everyone in the room. As for their observation, he really has a cute and bubbly personality, despite of his tallness. He can make everyone bright and happy with just one smile.

Baekhyung shrunk in smallness again and hide his own face in one of his friends' back to avoid looking at him with blushing cheeks. Luhan noticed it and he poke Baekhyun's waist and shot him with a teasing look.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo, nice to meet you all.. I may look like a cold person to all of you but I care more a lot of people. I love being with my close friends and I hope I can be one to you also.." Myungsoo smiled also to them that made his eyes smile also. He may look like cold but if you look at him you could see how he reaelly loves people who are with him.

Sungjong now knew the cat looking guy's name. He wondered if he os younger or older than him. He looks like a freshman but he also looks like a junior... But from the way he described himself, he looks like the eomma of the group.

"I'm Oh Sehun....

 

 

 

I'm quiet.....

 

 

That's all"

Sehun sitted quietly and begin to give silent treatment to others again.

"Ehehe... Sehun is really the silent type, reactionless kid among all of us. So please bear with it." Myungsoo explained and flashed a shyly smile again to them.

"No it's okay... Now, shall we continue?" - Mr. Kim

Everyone nodded. Luhan thought making this kid into a more talkative person. He unlikes people who are being quiet all the time so he is planning to make a change out of it.

The next one stands up. The last to be exact.

"I'm Kim Jongin. Flirting is not my thing so, don't get me too wrong having this handsome face I have."

"Jongin!"

"Okay, no rude things... I hope I can enjoy this school year with all of you and I'll let you all know that smirking is one of my hobby but flirting is now my thingy. Thank you." Jongin sits down.

Kyungsoo thinks he is kind but not the way he is looking at him right now. He wishes that those eyes just fall off and those lips that form in a smirk vanishes.

"Okay.... Since the introduction is finished. I'll let you know each other for the assigned partners after this further reminders."

Mr. KIm reminded them about the school's rules and regulations and where classroom do they belong. He also greeted them a have a safe touring later with their assigned partners. They let them off and when they have gone and walking in the hallway, Chanyeol interrupted the awkward atmosphere.

"Hey guys! Stop being so quiet! It's not like the usual us right?" Chanyeol bravely encourage them to speak up. Totally this guy is the shinny member  of their group. Making the awkward atmosphere be happy.

"Of course it's not but the situation is awkward!" Jongin popped in Chanyeol's convo starting.

"How about we split up and know who are the assigned partners we have. It's a good start to know first the partner than forcing ourselves to know all of you" Yongguk suggested. Well, more like a command as they thought from the way he delievers the tone.

"Hmmm.. It's a good idea.. but I think we should probbably do it later. Break time is over an hour so we can spend more time knowing the partner and exploring the whole campus than having it right now. I suggest we should go to our respective rooms and we'll do the touring later. Is it okay for all of us?" Everyone seems to agree in Himchan's plan so in the end, they chose to go to their classrooms.

 

In senior's class, Himchan, Yongguk, Myungsoo and Luhan are classmates.

In junior's class, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are together.

While in Sophomore's class. Sungjong, Jongin and Sehun are together.

"Hey... HImchan, right?"

Himchan looked at the one who called him and nodded making their way to the classroom.

"Nice to meet you..."

"Nice to meet you too... Yongguk"

Yongguk placed his hands ina form of shaking hands and Himchan took it with no hesitations. But letting their hands slip away, they felt electricity shook them. They looked at each other in a moment but laughed instantly making Myungsoo and Luhan, on the other hand, looked at them with shocking expressions but it came back to normal then they smiled.

"I think these two are getting along well faster than the usual." - Myungsoo

"I agree... Hey we're in the same class as them. I hope we can be close like that fast." - Luhan

"Yeah I hope so... Don't worry I can manage to get close to a person that much."

"I think you do..."

 

They walk pass to the hallway and enter the room that they will be in. The bell rings and the class is starting. The transferees had introduced their selves in the class and upon seeing the whole room, the girls are being jellyfied by Yongguk and Myungsoo's appeal while boys are being jelous of them. As for Luhan and Himchan, it's nothing because they knew that these two is not the kind of person to be in a bad side.

Thinking of the others as well, Jongin, Chanyeol and Sehun's class should be acting like this also. Most especially Jongin's class, being there would be intoxicating because of girls screaming. And they can hear it from their class right now.

"Okay... Let's start the discussion. Please take down notes in this topic" the teacher commanded and students try to listen to the teacher while taking down notes.

Himchan is having a hard time finding his ballpen and he think he lost it.

After some minutes. He still can't find his ballpen. His classmates are quite far from the notes they are writing. 

"Hey Himchan. You okay?" Luhan  tapped his shoulders from the back. Luhan's seat is placed at the back of Himchan. The other two are far from them. They are seated at the last row.

"I guess no... I've been finding my ballpen for minutes and I still can't find it."

"sorry I don't have an extra ballpen."

"am I asking?"

Luhan chuckled and leaned back again in his chair, writing notes. Himchan is still in the middle of finding his ballpen. Yongguk saw him from the back and he was smiling at how Himchan is finding his ballpen. Myungsoo can see their leader smiling. He never saw him smiling like that.

' I think he is enjoying...' Myungsoo thought and smiled also..

"argh! Where is that freaking ballpen?" Himchan whispered.

'Ballpen.. Nope it's not in here.. Ballpen... Ballpen...' 

 

"Ball--- SWORD!!" 

 

Everyone looked at Himchan and saw him panicking with his hands holding a wooden sword.

"Kim Himchan! Strictly no bringing of unwanted gadgets or weapons! Why are you holding a sword?!" the teacher scolded Himchan and he don't know what to do...

"Himchan? What are you thinking?! We are not allowed to perform any kinds of our powers" Luhan whispered to Himchan. Making himchan look back at him and whispered also.

"I don't know?! I'm thinking of my ballpen but my hand just suddenly lets out a BOKKEN!"

 

(Bokken is a Japanese wooden sword, looks like a katana and is used for trainning)

 

"Keep that away now!" 

"I can't!! I don't know how!"

"Kim Him---" 

"Ma'am I'll be taking away Himchan right now!" Yongguk stands up and dragged Himchan out of the classroom. Leaving the room without the permission of the teacher and everyone was refrained to silence.

Myungsoo stands up, walked passed the other students, hands in his pocket and stops in front of the teacher.

"I'm sorry for the mess they have done. But for now, i'll be excusing myself and I believe Luhan also should be coming with me."

"But--"

"I'll take the responsibility. Now, we'll be seeing with the principal. You can continue with the discussion without us... Luhan!" Myungsoo called out Luhan and Luhan immediately stands up, goes in front and bows down with myungsoo then left the room.

"Why am I included?" Luhan asked as they keep up the pace and finding where Himchan and Yongguk went.

"I believe you have to..." 

Luhan didn't say anything and keeps on walking. He think Myungsoo knows something now that he doesn't. Does he knew that they have powers? 

 


...On the other hand....

 

Yongguk drags Himchan until they were in the back side of the club building. He pinned Himchan on the wall, gripping his fist on Himchan's wrist.

"Tell me the truth... You didn't brought that sword right?"

'I'm doomed! If he finds out that I contain a power, i don't know if he'll use me as an advantage.  WHAT AM I THINKING?! WE BARELY DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER!' Himchan doing a mental freaking out. He is uncomfortable with the way Yongguk is so close to him. 

"I saw you.... That sword just popped out in your hands."

"Maybe it's your imagination.." Himchan tries to pretend but it failed because Yongguk really saw it. He couldn't deny it.

"trust me... I won't do anything or tell it to someone." He felt secure and he felt so good just by hearing it from Yongguk even though they barely don't know each other yet.

They can sense a strong connection in them. A bond that is about to break in. While still gazing at each other's stare.

A warm light had brightened from Himchan's chest. It beams so bright that anyone in the campus can see it. Yongguk steps away and covered slightly his eyes not wanting to break the look on the bright light that Himchan was exposing. 

 

A new light has aroused. And Himchan's heart just opened. A chosen heart is ready to begin with a new fate, and a new beginning. Stepping out of his zone, he will know more of being chosen to have the special heart. No words had escaped from Himchan's parted lips. He couldn't believe that for the first time, he felt so amazing and wonderful.

The warmth of the light expresses his true feelings and it keeps him up. Looking up slowly to Yongguk who gently smiles.

"Time for you to know..." 

Yongguk lately realizes that he is standing with a chosen heart. And it's time for Himchan to know who he really was. The electricity that ran through his spine gave him the thought that Himchan and him are connected. Himchan gave a confusing look to him. He doesn't get it, until......

Until a bright light surrounded Yongguk's body and it glows beautifully and he can't imagine seeing someone like this being wrapped in a light like he had a while ago. Rising from his feet on the ground, Himchan was shocked at what he is seeing right now.

He saw Yongguk being lifted up by the light that wraps around him.  Yongguk smiled at him and when the moment he closes his eyes, a pair of wings suddenly appeared on his back, making the light glow more and this time, Yongguk was unseen. The light surrounded him even more and when it releases a wave, Yongguk is floating down from the air. Wings spread widely, having a halo in his head and his body clothed in armor.He kneeled and bow down to Himchan.

"Himchan... You contain the special heart..." he looked up and flash a warm smile.

 

"...and i am your special angel."