Chapter 5

Special Hearts with Special Angels

"Hmmm?"

"Is there any problem?"

"Oh, umm... NOthing. It's nothing, don't mind me." he flashed a cutely smile and returned to what he was doing. Chanyeol felt something wierd and that made him feel uncomfortable...

Kyungsoo is really focused on the discussion so he can't talk to him at this moment. The room is quiet and all are listening to the teacher in front. Since he can't understand the lesson because he is a new comer and was present in the middle of the semester, he stayed quiet there, nothing to do.

He continued drawing something in his notebook when he realizes that the wierd feeling was coming from Yongguk's presence...

 

And a chosen heart...

 

He suddenly stands up making the whole class looked at him.

"Is there anything wrong Mr. Park Chanyeol?

"Oh, umm nothing sir.. Sorry"

He returned to his sit and begun to stare at his table. He don't know what to do. This time is really a rare thing for them that now, they have found one of the chosen hearts.

A paper was passed through Chanyeol's table. Kyungsoo is the one who gave it. He opened the paper and there's a letter in it.

 

Are you sure that nothing to worry about on you? - K

 

Chanyeol wrote something in it and passed it to Kyungsoo, who received it and read what he wrote.

 

Yup. There's nothing to worry... - C

 

Kyungsoo didn't dare to write on the paper and he simply nod at him. They were interrupted by a loud slam on a table. When they looked up, they saw the teacher, raging in anger and is really pissed off.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!"

Everyone looked at Baekhyun including Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.. As they turned their heads back, they saw a sleeping Baekhyun, snoring out loud in the class.

"Sweet Candy Milk Cake with Strawberry shake... Is this all for me?" Baekhyun murmured in his sleep. They all laughed quietly because of Baekhyun's sleep talking but not  for the teacher. The teacher slammed his fist again onto the table making everyone stop and this time, Baekhyun gasped softly and aroused his head up to see an angry teacher in front looking at him with tiger look.

"Oh... I'm still in class?" Baekhyun yawned and stretches his arms up.

Chanyeol sets up a big, round pair of eyes staring at Baekhyun. He never thought to see in actual a small trouble maker like him would have gone sleeping in a class and wokes up like nothing happened. But in reality, he found it really funny to seehim like that, being innocently but deep inside he;s making fun out of it and he can see that loneliness was not included in his name.

"BAEKHYUN! THIS IS THE SEVENTH TIME SLEEPING IN MY CLASS!!!"

Baekhyun just nods then stands up, walking to the door. He did not need to be scolded out for too long. Afterall, he knew what will happen next, so he lead his way to the door.

"You can continue the discussion without me. I advanced myself to that lesson so no worries. BYE~" then Baekhyun left the room acting cool again as before. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are resisting their laugh from coming out. Kyungsoo is used to this scenarios. In fact, when Baekhyun said he advanced himself to the lesson, he really means it.

But the cool exit went wrong when from the outside, they can hear other voices until there's a knock on the door. One of the students came and opened the door, revealing a Myungsoo and a Luhan pinching Baekhyun's ears.

"You brat! How many times do I have to tell you not to show off in front of my face!?"

"EHEM!" the teacher reminded them that there are a bunch of people inside the classroom who are looking at them.  Myungsoo look at the two like 'try-making-a-fuss-look'. Both two were easily became quiet. Myungsoo smiled back like he didn't look scary few seconds afo and he returned his attention to the class.

"Good Morning sir... May we excuse Do Kyungsoo, Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol?" Myungsoo gave the teacher the sweetest smile to him.

The teacher didn't expect himself to fall on that sweet, angel looking face. So in the end, the three were excused. Along the way, the three friends are being noisy again. They kept asking Luhan about what's going on.

Chanyeol made his way to Myungsoo to ask him the way he is thinking right now...

 

"Do you feel that too?"

"Yeah..."

"But why are they included?"

"I believe they should come with us."

"But they don't know anything..."

 

Myungsoo didn't reply on that statement as they made theit way to the last room.

 

On the other hand, the sophomore's room is way over the building. Sungjong's class believed that it is the noisiest  class in the campus, even though they were the section a of the sophomore's batch. And since the teacher is absent, they all talk, laugh, and even run around the room. And for the two angels, Sehun is still quiet as usual. He doesn't talk to anyone who greets him. He almost dozed off in his chair wasting his time and waiting for nothing.

As for Jongin's case, well ummm... Yeah right he is really talkative! GIrls kjeep onm squeeling because of his actions but none of them went to him because Jongin was surrounded by other male students and they are really friendly. Sungjong is at his seat, actually between Jongin and Sehun. The three of them are seatmates so it's good for Sungjong yo handle them. It will be alot easier.

They were all laughing as Jongin and Sungjong joked something when suddenly someone knocked at the door. They all thought that it was the disciplinary master so they all went back to their seats immediately and the president of the class, who actually is the first one to begin the noise, opened the door and they saw upperclass students. The one is smiling at them while the other four talked to each other endlessly at the back.

"Oh! Myungsoo hyung!!!"

From the inside, Jongin greeted him earning a wave of hello from the other. Girls are really immature these days and they really are squeeling again. Myungsoo didn't mind and he smiled at them as a greeting. Some almost faint and are being wild, melting in their chairs.

 

'tss.. girls...' Sehun thought as he scoffed and shrugged looking to his hyung again.

"May I excuse Jongin, Sehun and Sungjong?"

"Uhh, yeah sure go ahead. I'll remind the next teacher that you excused them."

 

And with that, Jongin and Sehun made their ways to the door. Before leaving they bowed down and smiled. It's unusual but Sehun just did it with Jongin and as you know, girls squirming again.

Sungjong follows them from behind, when they were outside and the door was closed, the three of them asked the same question...

"What's gonig on?"

"Just come along..."

That's all Myungsoo have to say. Then they all went down to the principal's office.

Along the way, they can feel the place is tensing up. But Sungjong was distracted.

"Umm... You remmebered my name that fast?"

"Hmm?"

Sungjong hesitated at first to ask this but he really is bothered and he want to know it...

Myungsoo just chuckled a bit and looked at him. Sungjong thought that looking at him is just as good as being safe with someone you knew you can trust.

"I don't forget names and faces that easily." Myungsoo smiled at him and patted his head in Sungjong's surprise.

When they arrived in front of the principal's office. Some angels are quite heavy loaded. Is it because they are nervous that this is the first time if having this kind of misison? or is it that there is something that they have to know but couldn't realize what it is?

Myungsoo opened the door and entered. Everyone follows him inside and to their surprise, the principal was not in there. Roaming aruong the room, Baekhyun found out a smal piece of paper on Mr. Kim's table. He took it and read what's written in it.

"Guys, I found something." he waved the paper up in the air.Myungsoo reached for it and read also what's inside.

 

"we have to go now..."

"Huh? Why?"

"He is expecting us."

The chosen hearts just shrugged it off. While the anfels know what Myungsoo was saying. The words written in the paper are:

 

'See you at the rooftop...

I'll be waiting there... :)'
 

They went on to go to the rooftop and the chosen hearts were really confused by now. But someone had to interupt the dreary atmosphere.

"By the way, where's Himchan hyung?" Baekhyun asked and Luhan looked at him. Sungjong performed his Telepathy again and he heard what Luhan was trying to speak.

'He messed up a while ago. He had lose control of his powers. Can we just talk about this later? I'm really not sure to trust this people'

Luhan took a glance at the angels behind then he focused his attention to the way. He thinks that those other four are really suspicious. He don't know whether to trust them or not. As he had noticed that there is something that Myungsoo knew.

Since Sungjong was the nearest person to Baekhyun, he whisphered onto his ears and said what's Luhan's insights. Baekhyun just nodded and became silent again as they made their way to the rooftop.

 

...........Meanwhile.........

 

"Am I dreaming?" Himchan is still in shocked. He couldn't believe that there was an angel, a real one! In front of him.

Yongguk knows HImchan that he is afraid. He want the chosen heart to grew in peace and good as it was being born in Himchan's heart. But fear is taking it away. He needs to stop Himchan from doubting and being scared.

"Himchan, there's no need to fear." as Yongguk rises up, Himchan moves back slowly. Yongguk is trying to touch Himchan's face so he moved forward but as he forward, Himchan backwards.

"Don't... Don't come near me..." Placing his hands in mid air trying to stop Yongguk from moving forward. But that didn't work with the angel.

"PLease.. Just s-stay away..." Himchan's back touches the wall. Meaning he has no move to back. Yongguk  tries to reach out Himchan's face. He can see the fear he is having right now. He should not feel this kind of fear. He should take that away from Himchan's mind.. as well in his heart.

Himchan doesn't know what to do. He thinks that this angel is just an illusion trying to pry on him and he feared that something bad might happen. He shuts his eyes tightly as Yongguk touches his face. Yongguk slowly moves his hands to caress Himchan's face. When the angel had touched him, he slowly looks at him again with worried eyes.

"Don't be afrid.. I'll never hurt you... HImchan." hearing those words, he felt security. He let's out a light sigh, then he clams down. When Yongguk ease him, he leans closer to Himchan. Inch by inch, Himchan don't know what to do... He just simply closes his eyes.

To his surprise, Yongguk kissese his forehead. Then parting his lips, he looked at Himchan again and smiled. The sweetest smile that he could ever gave..

"I'll lbe always here... OKay?"

Himchan nodded. He is surprise that Yongguk is an angel. An angel who came down here. But what's his purpose? What does it have to do with him? DOes he knew that he have powers? Many questions like these are popping up in HImchan's mind. He is confused by now. And what did he meant about a special heart?

But his thoughts were distracted when Yongguk spreads his wings again and carried him.

"Hold on tight.."

"What are you doing?!"

HImchan holds tight when Yongguk flies along with him. He screams but when Yongguk hugs him tighter, he steadies. His eomtions are mixed, he can feel happiness but at the same time he can feel something wierd. He don't know what that feeling is but it makes him feel comfortable and he likes it. They landed on the rooftop to see that someone is standing there, hands at the back and he is feeling the breeze. But at the same time, the door of the rooftop opens. Yongguk and Himchan turned their backs and they saw their other fellows.

"Yongguk hyung!?"

"Himchan hyung?!"

Their reaction is pointless. Even the angels were shocked because their leader was in his true form and was with HImchan.

"What's going on? I am really confused... Please I am going crazy!" Baekyun blinked his eyes many times, even rubbed his eyes to see if this is all true

"Yongguk.. How did..? Why?" Myungsoo went to Yongguk. Asking for what is this? Why did he showed his true form?

"I think all of you should show your true forms now..." all of them turned to look at the man who was standing, facing his back on them.

"Seon-saengnim...."

The man looked back and as he turned, the hearts were even more shocked. It was the principal who was there.

"Change..... now."

The angels had no longer the right to refuse. Instead of arguing, they all walked forward until they are standing in the same line.

Everyone is being confused.. But Himchan is already having a clue.

As the angels closed their eyes, light surrounds them and the other hearts are really dumbfounded.

The process was finished. Wings spread wholey and halos are above. Bodies are clothed in armor of gold and silver shining by the sun.

The angels were kind of shy but stands firm when Mr. Kim walked towards the hearts. Hicmhan joined them.

"Sorry if all of you are confused.. But, sorry to keep you waiting special hearts.." Mr. Kim smiled at them. They don't get what the principal was saying.

"I am the angel's guardian. You can call me Joonmyeon....

 

....Believe it."