Chapter 3

Special Hearts with Special Angels

......After Class.....

 

"Let's go?" Himchan siad and everyone nodded as they went to the office.

They are all thinking about the special project.. What's so special about that project anyway?

As they walked in less than 7 minutes, they have come in front of the office. Luhan didn't hesitate to knock and opened the door. They saw Mr. Kim (the principal) and 2 teachers, together with the student council president.

"Ah.. There you are... Come and sit on the couch..." Mr. Kim said and they obediently sat down.

"What's the special project sir?" Baekhyun asked in chorus. Mr. Kim's eyes widened and then laughed a bit.

"Okay... You want to go straight to the point... Hmmm, I see... Well then..." the 5 friends sitted properly and are ready to listen.

The principal dismissed the meeting that he has with the 2 teachers and the student council president..

When the people had leave and only the 5 of them and Mr. Kim were left, they started the topic of the so called "special project"

 

"Ehem... Umm, as you have said a while ago that this is a special project." Mr. Kim's first acknowledgement about the conversation.

"I know that you are all curious about this but it's just a simple task." he continued.

"So it's like a task or a duty or something? But it's not a project?" Sungjong asked.

"I just called it a project so that no one will ever knew that this is a special task not a project."

'This principal is so wierd that anyone will be confused at..' Kyungsoo thought and crossed his arms and legs.

Luhan and Himchan were just leaning on the couch, listening.

Baekhyun and Sungjong are like bursting out of no reason and having confused faces. Kyungsoo thinks that these two is also thinking what he is thinking about the principal right now.

"Okay, to continue, I want the five of you to 5 other transfer students tomorrow.."

'WHAT??? THAT'S IT??' They all thought. Knowing that this kind of "special" will do somthing hardly on them. But it's quite far as they've expected.

"Uhh... I think my ears didn't receive the proper sound..." Baekhyun wobbles his ears.

"Ummm I think mine too.." Himchan added.

"Ahahaha! Silly students. That's the task."

"Can I ask a question?" Kyungsoo said.

"Proceed.." - Mr. Kim

"What' so special about that task if it's only escorting? Are those 5 people that we will are the children of the president of Korea?" Kyungsoo asked sarcastically and sits properly.

The principal laughed and again and stands up from his seat and walked towards the five.

"I say, it's a confidential document. Sorry but you have to them no matter what 'til the end of the school year."

"WHAT?!" they all said in chorus.

"Let's deal with this... I'll be giving you additional grade to your academics and extra curicular if you them.. plus a summer vacation after in Jeju Island... If not, I'll be giving you special projects about the lessons you have learned in every sibject this whole year. And you'll be attending summer classes because I've heard that Sungjong and Luhan has a failing grade in Math. If they will have a summer class, might as well all of you too will get some..."

'geez... is this principal blockmailing us? Threatening or whatsoever it is?' Baekhyun thought.

"These are the profiles of the transfer students... Each one of you will be assigned to a transfer student, since you are all five also. Deal or not?" Mr. Kim gave them the folders and the one that they received will be the one that is assigned to them..

"Deal..." they have no choice rather than having special projects again and attending summer classes.

 

After that incident, they went outside and go home, while Mr. Kim returned to his seat and smiled...

"You'll know why I assigned you to this....

 

Chosen Hearts..."

 


 

"For over my entire life, I've never been blockmailed like that for the sake of only escorting 5 transfer students!!" Himchan said while they are walking down the road to their home.

"Yeah right... What's so special those transfer students anyway?" Sungjong

"Tss.. He even gave us folders..." Baekhyun gets the folder out of his bag and was about to looked what's inside when Kyungsoo stoppped him.

"It's best if we just look at it when we get home.."

"And why smarteepants?"

"I think someone is following us..."

They all looked everywhere from left to right, turn around but they didn't see anything.

"A while ago it's Sungjong who's acting wierd now it's Kyungsoo's turn... Who's next so I can be aware?" Luhan said.

"I just felt presence a while ago."

"Ugh, great... What are you? A walking little detector?" Baekhyun nagged.

Kyungsoo got his tempered lost and he punched Bekhyun unintentionally. Baekhyun was tossed and hit on the wall so hard that it made a small crack at it. He found himself on the ground and blood in his head and lips. His back was aching due to have hit the wall really hard.

Kyungsoo doubled his widened eyes even more when he saw something a shadow behind a post and when he blinked, it's gone. He returned his attention to Baekhyun. He never hit someone like that and that hard punch. He didn't know where that strength came from.

"Oh holy crap... Baekhyun!!!" Luhan move towards Baekhyun quickly and checked if something is broken.

"OUCH!!!" Baekhyun winced.

"This is bad!! He broke his... his...."

'HIS WHAT?!!?!?" everyone is nervous becuase of Luhan's face which has a terrified reaction.

 

"HUHUHUHU!!! HIS NAIL!!!"

 

*boink*

 

Himchan nad Sungjong attacked Luhan on the ground.

"Ouch!! Hey! Stop it! I'm serious!" - Luhan

"After making us so nervous! The only thing that was broken is his nail?!" - Himchan.

"You'll pay for this hyung!!" - Sungjong.

They continued wrestling each other while on the other hand, Kyungsoo is still in a state of shock... Speechless and still not breathing. Baekhyun didn't mind about what Kyungsoo did. It's just nothing to him. He feel lighted and he don't want to do anything that would get worse.

"Kyungsoo..." Baekhyun called.

"Hey small monster.." Even though his back was aching and he had blood stains in his face, he managed to get up and go to Kyungsoo.

"Hey Kyungsoo... Kyungsoo?" He then notice that Kyungsoo is not breathing and blinking.

"Hey!! Kyungsoo!! Breathe!! Breathe!!!" No sign of movements... He can say that Kyungsoo is still in a state of shock.

He tried poking Kyungsoo's face but Kyungsoo didn't move or even blink.

And now, he'll try to surprise Kyungsoo... 'I hope this works'

 

He placed his close fist in front of Kyungsoo's face.. When he suddenly opened his hands, it let's out a bright, glowing light.

"OUCH!! BAEKHYUN!!" Kyungsoo had moved but he covers his eyes due to so much brightness he received.

"Crap.. Kyungsoo are you okay?? Fudge this thing! Argh!! It's still in my hands!" Baekhyun tried to rub his hands but the light was still there...

Kyungsoo slumped down on the fround while he is still covering his eyes. Everyone ceased and they all went to Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

"Hey! What's happening here?" Himchan said while patting Kyungsoo's back.

"WTH is that thing Baekhyun?! Your flashlight?!" Luhan said.

"Pabo!! Can't you see? I don't hold anything!!! My hands suddenly lights up.. I'm freaking out! I can puke anytime! Shooot~! What's happening to me?!"

"Hey hyung! calm down. okay? Just calm down... It will get worse if you freak out." Sungjong said

"Everything will be alright... i guess? Kyung.. You okay now?" - himchan

When Kyungsoo remogves his hands from his eyes and slowly opens it... His eyes widened even more.

"Your eyes are like falling out of its zone..." - Luhan

"Luhan! Will you stop making a fuss?! This is serious.." Himchan said.

Luhan quieted and tried to help them out.

"Kyung... problem?"

 

"I....... I.......

 

.....I Can't see..."

 

"WHAT?!"

"I CAN'T SEE!!!" Then Kyungsoo started to freak out also. HImchan holds him carefully.

"What the---okay. This time I'm not making a fuss okay? HImchan.... Why do you have a gun in your hand?!" Luhan pointed out Himchan's hand and to their surprise, he is holding a gun. A real one okay?!

"Shizz!! Holy--- I don't own this!! Why is it in my hand?!"

"Keep that away!" Luhan said and was about to hold the gun when the gun suddenly flew away.

"What did just happen? Why did the gun flew away like that?" Sunhjong said.

"I didn't throw it I swear!" Himchan raised his both hands at the air.

"Did I just.. Do it?" Luhan said, forze in his spot.

"Do what? with the gun?" Baekhyun asked.

Luhan didn't say anything but he lets out his hands and points it to where the gun is.

'Go up.. Go up' Luhan thought as he raises his hands and shockingly, the gun goes up also. Luhan was frightened at what he saw.. He can move things!

"Why... What... HOw..." Luhan stutters and fell suddenly on the ground.

"Shoot!! LU-----han..." himchan fainted also when he was about to got to Luhan.

"Hyungs! Hyu---" Sungjong felt dizzy. He looked around and he saw Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are lying on the groung also.

His vision went blur. But then, he heard a voice. The voice he was hearing a while ago in the school...

 

'Sungjong.....'

 

'What is this? It's here again' Sungjong thought in his mind.

 

'Sungjong............ hahahahaha'

 

He heard it again and it laughed. It frightens him a lot and when he opened his eyes again, he saw a shadow but he didn't know if it is a real shadow because it's blurry.. But one thing is sure of it...

He just saw a figure...........

 

..........Who is smiling......

 

Then he fainted.

 


 

"mmmmm...hmmm?" Luhan murmured while still in the bed. He opens his eyes and he saw himself that he is in his room. He wanders his eyes around the room and lets out a deep sigh.

'Was it all a dream? But why is my head hurts?' Luhan thought. He sits down but his head jolted making him hold it.

Then the door suddenly opened and Minseok enters the room.

"You're awake..." Minseok closes the door and walk towards Luhan and sits on the bed beside him.

"Uhmm... Yeah. Tsk my head still hurts." Luhan rubbed his head. He remembers everything but he wasn't so sure if it is all a dream ot not.

And he ask himself why is Minseok doing here? Minseok just nodded

"Whay are you here anyway?" Luhan asked

"Hmm? Oh, me and my friends were walking down the road when we all saw you and your friends. Since we are many, we carry all of you until we get in here." Minseok explained.

"Oh I See...."

"Ny the way.. Why are you all guys there on the ground?"

"We----" Luhan just thought that no one should know about what happened. So he pretended that he doesn't know.

"Uh... We all fainted?"

"Fainted?! Whoa, what happened?"

"I don't know and I don't remember"

'tsk sorry Minseok. But this is confidential. No one should know about this by now'

"Ohh.. are you all caught in a fight? I saw Baekhyun's face with blood stains and the left of his forehead has a cut. But don't worry i already treated it." Minseok asked with curiosity.

Luhan widened his eyes. He forgot that Baekhyun was wounded because of Kyungsoo.. They didn't actually fight. Kyungsoo's hand automatically punch Baekhyun with no reason.

"Ah--umm... He has a cut? Sorry I couldn't remember anything.."

"oh... that's okay. Well, we'll be going now. So bye!"

"Yeah bye.."

They wave eache other and Minseok leaves the room. He goes down to see his friends waiting.

"Yo MInseok. Are they okay now?" Jongdae asked.

"Yeah they're fine now."

"So let's go?"

They all leave the house but they saw a car stopping by at the house beside Kyungsoo's mansion. It's also like a mansion but no one lives there.

'I think someone had bought the house..' Minseok thought and didn't give his attention to the people who are going inside so he continued to walk with the others and left.

 

Meanwhile... Luhan got up from his bed. His head still hurts but he needs to drink some water.

He went down to the kitchen and get what he needs.

After drinking, he stood up from the corner of the table and leans on it.. still drinking.

He saw Kyungsoo coming down from the stairs, rubbing his eyes and saw him also.

Kyungsoo went to him and leans also at the table.

"Are your eyes okay now?" Luhan asked which causes Kyungsoo to turn and look to him.

"How did you know? So it wasn't a dream?"

Luhan nods then Kyungsoo lets out a big sigh.

"I thought it was.. How's Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked and gets also a glass of water, then goes back to his place.

"I haven't check him out yet.. Minseok siad he has a cut in his left forehead. But don't worry, he already treated it."

Kyungsoo didn't react. He lift his hands and looked at it. He never wanted to do it. He will never repeat it again. It scares him and he can hurt many people if he does it again.

Luhan saw in Kyungsoo's eyes that he is sad. He knows the reason why. He pats Kyungsoo's back and then flash a smile to him
.

"Don't worry Kyung... It was just an accident. We know Baekhyun. He is not the person who can die with just  single punch."

"I know... Thanks"

"H-Hyungs???"

Luhan and Kyungsoo looked up and saw Sungjong coming down also while yawning.

Sungjong joined them and they talk about what happened a while ago.

"So does that mean, we have super powers?" Sungjong asked.

"I guess..." Luhan shrugged then looked at Kyungsoo.

"Cool!!!"

"That's not cool Sungong. It frightend me. I'm not like the opther people whowants to have powers that can benefit only for themselves." Kyungsoo said and put down the glass he was drinking.

"Then why don't you use it for good then?" Luhan suggested.

"What's good about this powers?! I almost broke a bone of Baekhyun."

They heard sounds coming from up stairs and they saw Himchan helping Baekhyun to go down.

"Hi guys!!" Baekhyun said cheerfully while HImchan just smiled.

The two of them sits down on the chair and took the time to talk about what happen again a while ago.

 

"so it's true... We are not normal now.." Himchan said.

"Can we identify what powers we had?" ungjong happily suggested and everyone agreed.

"Kyungsoo's powers are sure enough to call super super strength, right? since you punched me so hard that I flewa away and hit the wall" Baekhyun teased Kyungsoo and smiled at him.

Kyungsoo was feeling guilty about it so he just nodded.

"Okay! My turn! My turn! What's mine?" Sungjong raises his hands and asked them.

"Hmmm what did you do by the way?" Luhan asked.

"ummm I don't know? I hear things by my mind? I even know what you are thinking right now. What power is that?"

"Let's see.. What am I thinking right now?" Baekhyun challenges Sungjong to see if he can really read minds.

'My favorite color is pink' Baekhyun thought. Then Sungjong burst in laughter and almost fell on his chair.

"What???" they all asked.

"ahahahahahaha!!!! Hyung! Do you really like the color pi--!$#^%#@!@" Sungjong was cut off when Baekhyun covered his mouth quickly.

"Okay okay... Just don't say it. I guess your power is Telepathy? since you read minds and you can hear any other things. I think you can communicate also without saying any word just through your mind only." Baekhyun said.

"WOW! REALLY?! That was so super duper cool!!!!"

"Next is mine.. Do you have any idea what my power is?"

"Hmm... light?? Since you always use flashlight to wake up everyone." Everyone laughed when Luhan said that.

"c'mon this is serious. L:ight? Hmm... Yeah can be.. How about you Himchan?"

"Me? I don't know.. My hand just suddenly holds a gun without me knowing it."

"hmm... Can you try thinking of a weapon?" Kyungsoo suggests.

Himchan closes his eyes then think of a weapon.

 

*TING*

 

"WHOA!" everyone was surprise to see Himchan holdinga----

"You thought of a KataNA?"

Sungjong said. Eyes still widely open.

"What?! I didn't. I thought of a shotgun." - Himchan

"I think you should practice your power hyung."

"Okay okay.."

"Then lastly is Luhan... Yours I think is Telekenesis.. Since you move the gun in the street without touching it.

"Ohhh... what a nice power I've got.."

They all named their powers. But they have to practice it all. It's hard to do a thing that you are not capable of doing it.

But since they have it. They have discovered their powers...

 

And it's only just the beginning of their journey...