Chapter 1

Special Hearts with Special Angels

 


 

"Kyung get up now..." 

It's still early in the morning but all of the people in the house, or should i say mansion were awake. Except for one.

"Hey small monster! Wake up!"

"aww, it's early. Give me 5 more minutes..." 'Man, this guy doesn't sleep long like this' baekhyun thought in himself and tried pushing kyungsoo once more. But no flinch.

He stands up and gets his flashlight which he always has. He returned to Kyungsoo's bedroom. He the flashlight and opened Kyungsoo's eyes. 'Yup, this will help him wake up'

 

'3,..2....1'

 

"WHAT THE HECK!! BYUN BAEKHYUN! Why did you do that!?" Kyungsoo got up from his bed and punches baekhyun. But baekhyun dodges it and laughs.

"I told you to wake up.." baekhyun turn on again the flashlight and lighted up Kyungsoo's face, which Kyungsoo doesn't want.

"And I told you to give me 5 more minutes!"

"well, even a minute is not enough.. Hurry up! You're the only one who is not yet waking. We're going to be late!" baekhyun said while going out of the room and returning the flashlight back to his own room. Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes and looked at his clock quickly.

"SERIOUSLY? 5:10 in the morning?! I'm not going to wake up" He slumped down again in his bed and covered his face with a pillow.

"DO KYUNGSOO! Get your beautiful over here right now!!"

"Okay! okay! Sheesh.. I really don't know whose the real small monster here."

"Hey! i heard you!"

 

And with that, Kyungsoo got up and fixed everything including his self. After taking a bath, he went down to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

The house, like I said, was huge like a mansion. This is the old house of Kyungsoo's family. Since he want to be independent and it's the nearest place to their school, he decided to stay in this house along with his 4 bestfriends. 

"Good Morning!! Eomma! What are you cooking?" Sungjong skipped happily while entering the kitchen where Kyungsoo was.

"Scrambled eggs and ham.. You go prepare the table so we can eat."

"Okay!!"

Sungjong hopped to the tablewares and get the plates and utensils to place them in the table.

While Kyungsoo finished his cooking and placed the food in the table, the three idiots, I mean, their three other friends came down with their usual smiles they wore every morning.

"EOMMA!" Himchan called out Kyungsoo as their eomma... Because.. Umm.. Later you'll know. Hehe..

"Seriously?? Stop calling me eomma!! I'm not even your mom!"

"i'll give you 3 reasons... First is that this house is yours. Second is that you cook well and clean well. And lastly, well, you look like a real mom..." Luhan rolled his eyes and scoffed. Kyungsoo turned to face Luhan and stares at him with an annoying look.

"will you all stop that nonsensical conversation? I'm hungry!" Baekhyun whined in his chair. While everyone is still standing.

 

After they have done what is need to be done, they all go outside and walk to school. Usually they walk only because their school is almost two blocks away. When they were walking altogether, the streets became noisy and all the people who were walking also looked at them with 'what-are-these-freaking-idiots-doing-look' it's like a hell to those whom they pass by.

But people can't change the fact that these 5 bestfriends were actually noisy and naughty and also crazy!

But for today, Kyungsoo is not very hyped and is looking annoyed also with one of the passers by.

Why?

Being strangely wake up so early in the morning and having a flashlight lighted up right in front your face with the teasing session with your buddies, won't you all go crazy and feel annoyed? For Kyungsoo, yes.

"Yah! It's funny! Hey! I remembered kyungsoo having his slammed on the ground with mud!! Wahaha! He looked like he pooped in it." They all laugh except Kyungsoo who is really getting angry.

'why do you keep repeating that most embarrassing moment I had in my whole life??!?' Kyungsoo thought. He can imagine that an angry vein is popping right now in his head. His morning is ruined and that is all thanks to them. Special mention should be called and that is BYUN BAEKHYUN.

"Baek... Stop..." Kyungsoo calmly said to Baekhyun to stop and have to remain silent. But deep inside, he wants to kick him up to the outer space.

"ooooohh... Eomma is getting mad now.. Hahaha!" Luhan added and another angry vein just popped out. And finally, he reaches his own limit.

"uhh.. Guys? I think we should really stop now.." Himchan said with his usual good observation. Good for Himchan he knows what's happening.

Kyungsoo can't take the atmosphere and he quickly glance at them with a sharp looking cold face and then storms away like running away from something which there was.

"yow eomma! Get the hell back here! Hey! Can't you wait hyung?" Sungjong shouted when Kyungsoo is almost out of their sight but still they are laughing because of the way Kyungsoo runs.

"SHUT UP! I'm going! Don't come near me! My day is ruined!!!" then he left them with no hesitation to look back once more and runs as fast as he could until he reached to the school. While the other 4 is still walking down from the last block before turning to the side and then their school.

"Baek Hyung! You're the one who's at fault." Sungjong said referring to Baekhyun who playfully walks.

"Me? What did I do?" 

"If you just didn't wake him up early also using with a flashlight and remembered his most embarrassing moment, he could have been walking with us with no bitterness and have happiness this morning." Himchan said. They all skipped and left Baekhyun standing in confusion.

"You're dead meat later Baekyun!! Hahahah" Luhan and also skipped together with the others.

'My fault? Really? O dear God, am I going to die? I know Kyungsoo much if he gotten mad between someone of us, he'll do anything just to have revenge. Oh.. What do I do?' Baekhyun thought.

 


 

"Kyung! Hey... Sorry alright? Look, i'm in a bright mood today so it feels like to play and have fun around." Baekhyun explained after their first half class were finished. They were now in the rooftop which they usually hang-out when doing homeworks, eating something or just talking.

'well ya? For you only... Byun Baekhyun is sorry? Tss.. Even though he said that, he will do it again and again.' Kyungsoo thought despite that Baekhyun is really noisy and continues to explain. He also thought that their conversation was pointless. But a plan had come to his mind. A very good plan that can make this explanation to an end.

"hey kyung.. Kyuuuungsoooo.." baekhyun is still waiting for Kyungsoo acceptance in his apology. He even starts thinking that, would this be the end of their friendship? Haha! So dramatic. Kyungsoo formed an evil look and grin on his face and looked closely to Baekhyun.

"What do you want?" he asked calmly first, pretending that he didn't hear Baekhyun's plea.

"please! Please forgive me kyungsoo! Pleeeeaaase!" 'ugh He's doing those puppy eyes again.' Kyungsoo thought.

"hmm... I'll forgive you."

"REALLY?!" 

"but in one condition..." 'haha! Baek you're so dead meat right now.' Kyungsoo thought again and he was holding his laughter. But deep inside he is mentally laughing.

"a-ahh... What is i-it?" you can feel Baekhyun's nervousness and he stutters when talking also. It causes Kyungsoo to laugh silently without Baekhyun knowing. He went to him closer to his ears. Baekhyun flinched at what he had just done. He remembered that he has a mini loudspeaker in his pocket. He took it out secretly while Baekhyun shut his eyes. I don't know why he shut his eyes. Kyungsoo is starting to laugh again for this so called mini revenge. 

"yah! What's keeping you so l--"

"AAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" Kyungsoo screamed using the mini loudspeaker

"waaaaaaaaah!!!!" 

"Hahaahahaha! Serves you right. OMG i'm laughing out loud here! Hahaha!!" Kyungsoo hysterically laughed and is like rolling on the floor. While Baekhyun remained silent and is like having his eyes twirling around like spirals.

"eee~ @_@"

"that's for pointing a flashlight right in front of my face or to be specific, IN MY EYES!" Kyungsoo continued to laugh until the door suddenly opened.

"yow hyungs! Hey, what happened to baekhyun hyung?" Sungjong walked towards to them and sat across Baekhyun.

Actually they were sitting in a table with a maximum of 8 people. Kyungsoo is sitting at the second sit at the right side while Baekhyun occupies the first sit at the right side. Sungjong is across Baekhyun and Luhan takes the seat next to Sungjong. Himchan takes the seat next to Kyungsoo.

"don't mention it.. Haha! So what are we going to do?" Kyungsoo asked cheerfully like nothing happened.

"actually we are not going to do anything..." Himchan said while they started eating.

 

"yup. And since it's break time. Why don't we--" Himchan was cut off because of the sudden standing up of Sungjong. His face was bothered and terrified with shock.

"hey Sungjong.. Is there any problem?" luhan asked.

"hyungs... Didn't you heard that?"

"heard what?" all of them asked. But Sungjong took quite a few seconds of silence before answering back again.

"there! That voice! Can't you hear it?!" sungjong is acting crazy, They all thought. And they don't understand what he's talking about. Hearing what? The only thing that comes up with their minds is that Sungjong is joking.

"uhh... Okay, you're acting wierd." baekhyun said.

Sungjong is walking around, finding the voice he only hears.

"well, wierder..." baekhyun continued. 

"Sungjong.. Stop. You're getting in my nerves..." Luhan said while walking backwards and hiding behind Himchan.

"No really and i'm not joking. And it's getting louder! Am i the only one who hears it?!" he stops when a sudden slam of the door was heard.

 

*Door opens wide*

 

"Yaaaaaaaaah!!!" they all screamed and jump at the top of their chairs to the point that their hearts can stop beating.

"Guys! Stop screaming!! It's only me!"

"Good gracious!! Don't do that again! Ever!"

"Minseok! Stop messing around! It's not funny!!"

"okay! Alright! What happened anyway? And why you look all so scared?" Minseok asked while closing the door and walked towards them.

"well, sungjong is hearing something that we cannot here" Luhan said while they all returned to their seats.

They all got shamed of themselves showing that wasn't manly afterall. It steps out mostly the pride of Luhan, because he claims to be the manly in this group.

"Pfft hahaha!! That's hilarious!" Minseok said while he sat on the table.

"I'm not joking! It's more like a deep voice. You guys didn't hear it?" Sungjong is defending his self again.

"are you talking while going upstairs Minseok?" Himchan asked in curiosity. Giving a hint that maybe Minseok is the one Sungjong is hearing.

"Actually, I was calling you all earlier like shouting out your names while going up here." Minseok explained

"Maybe Minseok is the one you are hearing a while ago." Luhan said to Sungjong. 

"So does that mean, problem is solved?" - Baekhyun asked enthusiastically and bringing hope within himself. Composing not to break again into that gay-ish thingy that they've done.

"I guess? Oh, why are you calling us by the way?" Kyungsoo asked. He was bothered because he think it's something important.

Continuing with their foods, Minseok didn't bother to answer Kyungsoo's question. But instead, he humbly let them finish their eating and settling them in comfort.  Minseok always thought that, it's nice to see them. Really. Because even though these 5 people always get caught by the teachers as the naughty one's, they somehow gives everyone that bright mood that every people needs. They all make them laugh and plant smiles to people around even though they can be sometimes so annoying.

"Done eating?" He asked to the 5 whom he think, were done with their foods.

"Yes. So can you answer?" 

"Oh yeah, umm all of you needs to go to the office after class." 

"WHAT?! Why??" Both Luhan and Baekhyun stands up.

"I don't know? I think they'll be giving you a special project."

"a Special Project? What is it?" - Himchan

"It's confidential, I guess? You'll know later." Minseok winked at them and laughed.

"Great a special project. For all I have known is that I didn't fail for every SUBJECT THAT I HAVE!" Baekhyun whined and stomping his feet on the ground like a 5-year old kid that didn't get his toy car.

 

Before they can react, the bell rings.. Time to resume the classes. The group headed to the door and everyone went down except sungjong and Kyungsoo.

"Sungjong... Time to go." Kyunsoo called out for him but he didn't respond. He was facing backwards so he can't see his face.

"Yah! sungjong.." 

"ohh! Umm coming!" He turned and walk towards.

After passing Kyungsoo, he stopped at the third stair but still not turning on Kyungsoo's side while the small eomma, as they say, had closed the door of the rooftop.

"Hyung... I heard it again. And it's not Minseok hyung." Kyungsoo felt chills in his nerves... He looked at him with his enormous eyes. Sungjong turned and He looked like bothered. But this time, with fear.

"D-don't play jokes again Sungjong. I can still hear Minseok and the others down there." he walked pass by Sungjong and ignored his funny tricks.

"No hyung.. I'm serious. It's not Minseok hyung nor the others..." Sungjong stopped him by holding his torso. his voice turned really serious. Kyungsoo looked at him once more. He's really serious and Kyungsoo think he's really not joking, Is he?

"Hyung I'm scared.. It stopped now but i'm still scared." Sungjong went closer to him and gripped his hands on Kyungsoo's uniform. Then he hugged Kyungsoo and he started to hear sobs from him. He patted his head and he lift his head up.

"Don't worry. I think it's nothing. So don't mind it."

"But hyung it's not nothing. I was the only one who can hear it. Why all of you can't?"

That's the question that Kyungsoo want to have an answer too. 'Why can't we hear it and sungjong can? But did he really heard something?' Kyungsoo thought in his mind 

"what did you heard anyway?" He was getting nervous because it's dimmy in this area so Kyungsoo grabbed him and they walked downstairs.

"I heard someone's calling my name.." they are now in the corridor and Kyungsoo decided to walk him to his classroom since his room was also near to his.

"Your name only?"

"yes.." How interesting yet scary.

"But when everyone decided to went down i heard it  again calling my name twice. But what made me scared and frightened was that.... It laughed..."

 

Kyungsoo paused...

When they finally reached his classroom.

"Bye Hyung! Thanks for walking with me." he opened the door and went in then closed it again.

Kyungsoo recognized that he was the only one in the hallway. It's quiet.. The only thing that he can hear is the wind blowing in an open window.

 

'It laughed? It laughs??' Kyungsoo thought. He felt that he had goosebumps. When his senses came back, he walked to where his classroom is.

 

"What kind of thing does sungjong is hearing??

 

Wierd..."

 


 

Don't forget to leave a comment everyone... THANKS! ^_______^