Chapter 8

Painful Love (On Hiatus/Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the morning arrived, Minji woke up. She pulled herself up and slowly walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her. As she looked at the mirror, she sighed at her reflection: Puffy eyes and stained cheeks. Minji had remembered crying alot last night but it was normal in her life. Minji grabbed her clothes and got dressed. Once she was dressed, she quietly walked downstairs into the kitchen. 

"Hi Sweetie" Her auntie smiled. 

"Hey....Um where's Jinho?"

"Oh, he went home this morning because he had something to do" 

"Oh okay, im just going to get my bag ready for school"

"There's no school today, weather conditions are bad" 

Minji smiled at the thought of having no school, she was free for today! Minji really didnt want to see Jinho, she felt guilty shouting at him like that. It was all her fault.  But out of all people, she didnt want to see VIXX. 

"Honey, i know its raining alot outside but can you go shopping for me?" Her auntie asked her, pouting.

'Such a childish relative!' Minji thought smiling a bit.

"Okay..." 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

As Minji walked to the shop, the cold wind covered her as she struggled to hold her umbrella. It was raining quite heavly and some of the drips had gone down her back making her shiver. The shop was not that far away but in this weather, it would take ages.

When Minji had FINALLY got to the shop, she set down her umbrella and grabbed a basket. The smell of different foods washed over her as she walked down the lanes.

'hmm so i need to get ramen first' 

Minji then made her way to the lane with ramen and grabbed a few packets.

'Banana milk!' 

Minji loved banana milk but she sighed at how high it was placed on the shelve. She got on the tip of her toes and reached up to get it but couldnt get it. She tried once again but suddenly she felt an arm behind her reaching up to get the same milk. She turned around and saw Hongbin and another guy. Minji groaned. 

"Here" Hongbin said handing over the milk.

"Thanks" 

"Oh i remember you, Your t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter