Chapter 7

Painful Love (On Hiatus/Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Minji and Jinho walked up to her room, her auntie asked her alot of questions about what had happened to both of them but Minji never bothered answering them. 

Minji slowly closed the door behind them as they walked in. Her eyes widened when she saw what Jinho was doing.

"YAH! get off my bed, your covered in blood!" Minji screamed trying to pull the smirking guy off of her bed.

"Your bed is comfy, so i dont want to, and it;s your fault for bringing me here anyway" Jinho said wriggling about of the bed, leaving blood stain marks all over. Minji cursed in her head but she gave up and went over to her drawers, pulling out a pair a trousers and a shirt for Jinho. 

"Okay, take these and go in the shower, now!" she shooed him, throwing the clothes into his arms. 

When he went in the bathroom, she sighed. Then she heard a sudden knock.

"Sweetie, are you okay, what happened?" Minji's auntie said opening the door. "I just knocked over a bowl with eggs and flour in home economics today, and Jinho fell down the stairs, no need to worry Auntie" Minji said waving her hands in front of her meaning it was okay.

"Oh okay, get cleared up and come down for dinner" Her auntie said backing out the door. Minji sighed once again but jumped when her door was once again opened. 

"One more thing, dont be doing anything while im down stairs..." Her auntie said wiggling her eyebrows then she left.

'Seriously? Auntie has a weird mind!' Minji thought rubbing her temples in annoyance. 

"You can go in the shower now, im done" Minji heard a sudden voice behind her. It was Jinho 

"Okay, dont touch anything and go downstairs" she said before she went into the bathroom.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

"Oh Minji there you are! you took so long get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter