Chapter 5

Painful Love (On Hiatus/Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minji stepped out of her Aunties car closing the door tight behind her. She felt to wind and the cold air hit her as she walked towards the school gates. Minji never liked the cold but she didnt mind it either. 'It's very cold today' she thought rubbing her hands together creating some kind of warmth on her palms. 

As Mnji walked into the school gates she stopped in her tracks, In front of her was a crowd of people standing around something. 

'What is going on?' She thought as her legs started to walk towards the crowd which had gathered, as she got close, she could hear shouting and squealing. Minji pushed through people and made her way to the very front looking to see what was happening but she wished she never had. 

The scene infront of her was horrible, she saw a guy on the ground covered in blood and wounds. But beside that boy was another one, and she knew he was the reason the guy was bleeding. 

'Why would you do this to someone' Minji thought as her blood boiled in her.

"Ravi oppa~ finish him off, he desevres it!" Girls squealed beside her. 

"Should I? or should I not" The boy smirked. More squeals were heard. 

Then Minji saw the boy closing in on the other guy, she knew it would be bad to stand down but she needed to help him! 

'Okay, calm down Minji, just tell him to stop in a nice friendly way' Minji thought as she saw the boy lifting his fist in the air. 

"STOP!" Minji shouted at the boy infront of her. She didnt care about the glares or stares she was getting, all she cared about was that boys safety.

"And why should I?" Asked the boy staring at her.

"Because fighting should not be allowed" 

"Nerd...Im going" 

As the boy left, she had gained alot of insults and glares from people but Minji was happy that the boy didnt get hurt anymore even though she didnt know why she stopped him, she just had this feeling telling her to. Minji sighed as she walked over to the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter