Chapter 2

Painful Love (On Hiatus/Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minji had finally finished packing. She collapsed on the sofa and sighed. "All done?" her auntie asked her patting her head. Minji nodded. "Thats good, I've finished aswell! lets get these boxes in the car and then ill make up some dinner okay?" Once again Minji nodded in response. 

They grabbed a box each and carried them to her car outside.... 

After what seemed like hours, Minji and her auntie finished. She walked into the kitchen and sat down waiting for food to arrive infront of her. She was relieved that it was all done but she didnt like how her now old house was nearly completely empty, how all that surrounded her was blank walls. It reminded her when they first moved into this house, the same blank walls surrounded her as she walked through the door for the first time but they were a different colour. They were Cream when she first moved in but now they were a chocolately colour. She sighed at her thougths. Minji really would miss this house, it was her home of course but it meant more than that. 

"Okay here you go, your favourite!" Your auntie smiled setting the bowl infront of her. In the bowl was ramen, yes ordinary ramen okay? but when she was younger her parents would spoil her with ramen. Minji loved this dish ever since she was younger and it would always put a smile on her face as a response.

"How do feel about moving tomorrow?" Her auntie asked slurping at her ramen. 

"Okay" Minji answered.

"Im sorry i had to move again Minji but i promise when we get there you will have the time of your life okay? I promise" Her auntie said sticking her little pinkie out. Minji put her pinkie around hers and smiled a bit...(im sorry its a bit childish)

"Okay lets finish up and rest for our b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter