Chapter 3

Painful Love (On Hiatus/Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun shined through her window, Minji woke up slowly. She rubbed her eyes and pulled herself up, yawning in the process. 'I have school today' she sighed at her thought. Minji pulled herself up and found that her new school uniform was set on the end of her bed. She grabbed the uniform and walked into the bathroom, took a shower and got dressed.

Once she had finished her daily routine, she exited her room and made her way down stairs into the kitchen. When she walked in, her auntie smiled at her and called her to sit down at the table. "I see your ready for school then?" Minji nodded in response. 

"Heres your breakfast, eat up!" her auntie chimmed as she set a bowl of cereal in front of her. As Minji ate her food, thoughts corroaded her mind. She was thinking about how she would try and make new friends this year but what happened in her other schools scarred her, she couldnt imagine herself having 'friends'. 

Minji snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her auntie sigh. "Minji, i know you might be worried about today but everything will be fine, the principal told me that is was a really nice school. I bet you will make lots of friends okay? so please dont frown like that again, it breaks my heart that my neice is sad/worried about something" Her auntie saidpatting her back slightly. Minji forced a small smile.

"That's what i want to see! A smile! Okay lets finish up and get you to school okay!" she said clasping her hands together. Minji nodded and got up to set her bowl in the sink.

 

'Maybe this school will be different' Minji thought as she walked out the door.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

Once Minji's auntie dropped her off, she walked into the school and went to it's office. She opened the door and walked up to the secretary. "Um excuse me?" she mumbled causing the lady to look at her. "Yes?" the lady answered. "Im Lee Minji, the new student" Minji said quietly. "Oh, sorry i didnt recognise, wait here til

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter