Chapter 4

Painful Love (On Hiatus/Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minji's school day flew by quickly and she was relieved it did. School was always hell for her ever since back then but she gets through it. Once the last bell rang, Minji got up and walked out of the school revealing her auntie in her car across the street. She quickly ran across the road and jumped into the car buckling the seatbelt for safety. "So how was school?" Her auntie asked turning out of the lane. 

"Fine" Minji replied. Honestly she wasnt in the mood to talk, she was tired and annoyed. Ever since that chair incident, that girl Minah had been chasing her but as usual Minji ran away and hid. Minji knew that standing up for herself would be the best thing but she was scared about what would happen after it. 

"Did you make any new friends?" 

Minji shook her head and looked at the ground. "Its okay sweetie, its only your first day, first days are always like this" Her auntie said driving into her houses garage. Minji gave her a small smile and got out of the car grabbing her bag with her. She walked into the house and ran upstairs to her room, collapsing on the bed.

'Im so tired' Minji thought pulling herself up. She got up and got changed into her pj's then sat on the chair nearest the window. 

How Minji wished she could just stay like this forever, no sound around her, no one to call her names or insult her. She loved being alone sometimes, she loved having the peace and quiet people always wanted. Sometimes Minji always thought that dying was the only way to be free, to have peace.

"Minji, Dinner's ready!" 

Minji got up and made her way to the kitchen to see a plate full of food on the table. She didnt feel hungry but she still ate a bit of it anyway. 

Once Minji and her auntie were finished, they set their plates in the sink and they sat down on the sofa. 

"Minji, this Saturday visiters will be coming to our house, they are old friends of mine and when i told them we moved here, they instantly wanted to visit so what do you say?" Minji's auntie asked turning on the t.v. 

"I dont mind" Minji said getting up and hugging her auntie goodnight. Then she went to bed and drifted in to heavenly sleep.

♦♦♦♦♦

 

The next morning arrived quickly and Minji had got up early to make breakfast for her auntie. She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter