Chapter 6

Painful Love (On Hiatus/Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minji sighed as she walked into her next class. It was Maths. Minji never really liked maths, no scratch that, she HATED the subject. She hated all the formulas and the working out. It frustrated her. But her Auntie wanted her to get good marks so she just needs to it up. 

As Minji walked up to her seat, whispers from other students echoed in her ear.

"Isnt that the one who was near Hongbin, such a !"

"What a loser"

"Stopping Ravi oppa like that, she deserves to be punished!"

She didnt like the comments being thrown at her but she was used to it. Being bullied all her life had a really big impact on her. As she sat down at her desk, paper balls were thrown at her, but as much as she didnt care, she continued to get out her text books and started to read quietly.

As half the lesson went by, Minji was literally sleeping, her eyes nearly failed on her but as curious as she was, she started to un-wrap the tiny paper balls.

 

Fat

Loser

LowLife

 

Words like them were written on them. 

'Just throw them in the bin at the end of class' She thought shoving them into her pocket. 

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

Her day ended quite quickly and she was excited to walk home for the first time. Her auntie trusted her to find her way home but Minji still wasnt quite sure of the route she had to take yet but she knew that she would find it sometime. 

"Missing something?" A girl said behind Minji. Minji turned round to see her bag in the girls hands.

"Give it back" Minji said stretching her arm out to get it but the bag was quickly moved away.

"If you want it come and get it" 

'Aish!' Minji thought as she saw the girl walk away into a different room. She knew that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter