Chapter 06

Oh So Extraordinary Life

Previously....

From the other side of the pool, Hyerim was gripping her fist so tight her knuckles became white. The scene where Myungsoo was hugging her potential love rival made her even angier. She needed to realease her anger, one way or another. She grabbed onto her two minions, Han Yoomi and Kang Sooyeon, and pulled them behind the tree.

"Its time for us to step in girls."

With just a slight nod, the two girls walked away from the garden and soon out of sight from a smirking Hyerim. They already had a plan up their sleeves. It was just matter of time to when it would happen. 

 

 

 

Drunk and unknowing, a petite girl stumbled across the pool's edge trying to get to the benches by the garden. Losing her balance, she accidentally bumped into her accomplice beside her. "Ohhh.. Sor-sorry.." She hiccuped. Just as if on cue, Minyoung was walking in their direction. Grabbing the opportunity, Yoomi accidentally bumped into Minyoung, accidentally making her lose her balance, and accidentally making her fall into the pool. Now their evil plan looked like an accident. An accident where a drunk Sooyeon had accidentally bumped into Yoomi, causing the latter to knock into Minyoung, resulting in the fall. 

 

The splash in the pool had caught the attention of the few people left by the pool due to the still cold weather and strong winds. While the others were distracted by the sound, the two crime mates escaped into the garden with an accomplished smile. Sehun and the rest turned towards the sound, only to witness a girl strugging for her breath in the pool.

"Minyoung? Hyung. That's Minyoung in the pool right?" Kai squinted his eyes trying to see clearly from the distance, with his arm reaching out trying to nudge Sehun.  "It is isn't it, hyung?" He turned to where Sehun once stood, but he wasn't there anymore. 

Sehun had ran towards the pool, removing his blazer and shoes on the way. He had no time to waste. His sister was afraid, and he knew that clearly. 'I never want to be near the water again' , sounded in his mind. Without hesitation he doved in, and soon resurfaced with his struggling sister on one hand. "Calm down Min. Its okay now. I got you, it's okay." He passed Minyoung to Myungsoo and Kai who were waiting by the pool with towels, and breathlessly climbed out of the pool. 

"Come on Minyoung, I'll get you some dry clothes. You'll catch a cold with this freezing wind blowing on you," Myungsoo carried Minyoung, who was still currently partially unconcious by the shock, bridal style up to his room. "Lad. Come get some clothes for Sehun hyung. He's going to catch a cold too." 

 

"Here, drink some hot chocolate. It'll help." He passed her the warm mug, then laid a cotton blanket over her. 

"Thanks, for the drink and the clothes." She couldn't have been more grateful. He even offered to dry clean her dress for her despite many objections. She snuggled into the blanket and slowly sipped her hot chocolate. "This," she raised her mug alittle, "is quite tasteless though." 

"Hey! It's my first time making hot chocolate okay, at least appreciate it alittle."

"You.... made this for me?" She was touched by his little actions; covering her with a blanket, and making some hot chocolate for her.

"Duhhh. Now drink up and stop talking you smurffete." 

Knock knock.  The door pushed opened and revealed Sehun with a concern face. 

 "I'll be downstairs if you guys need me..." Myungsoo picked up the wet dress and went out. 

"Are you better now?" He sat beside her on the long comfy sofa. 

"Sorry I was late.... again. If I didn't left you alone none of this would have happened again...." His once cheerful eyes were now filled with regret. 

"It's fine, I'm still as strong as a hippo!" She stretched her arms out and flexed her -not so muscular- arm. 

"But still, You're never going to wander around on your own now. This time I let you go get your own drink and you end up in a pool. Were you that thristy?" He relaxed an leaned back onto the sofa.

"Pisshhh. It was just an accident okay? In fact, it all was an accident, Oppa. It wasn't your fault this time, and neither was it before." She looked at him into the eyes. "And besides," She elbowed her brother lighty. "that little lamb tee looks so cute on you. Kai has a good taste in shirts for you ey?" 

"Shut up and drink your lovers chocolate," he got up and straightened his shirt, then crumbled it again when he saw how childish he lamb was, and walked out. "I'll go get that Kai. Come down when you're done. We're heading home soon."

 

"..... and I saw the little lamb. So I just stuffed the grey tee back in and took the one with the lamb instead. I already can't stop laughing just by imaginating hyung wearing it! I think I'll die of laughter. "Arrghhhh.... now my throat and cheeks hurt so much from all the laughing..."

"You just better hope Sehun hyung doesn't has his revenge on you..." Baekhyun warned trying to imagine the hilarious scene too. 

"Fat hope on that thought. A little lamb huh?" Sehun appeared out of no where and slighty punched Kai.

"Hehhh... Hyung....." Kai started backing away. "Hi?" An afraid but cheeky smile appeared on Kai's face. 

"So now, 30 seconds to explain yourself or forever sleep with an eye open. " Sehun half jokingly said with a sly smile attached to his y face. He was already handsome enough to make girls die with a simple wink, but his slighty damp hair didn't help at all. It just made him look even more handsome, making the girls by the carpark swoon over him.

"Aiinggg Sehunnie hyunggg, Jongin is sowwiee. Forgive cutie Jongin neh??  Bbuing bbuing~~" Kai resorted to his only way of escape, aegyo. He always thought Kai's aegyo was too mushy. 

"Arasseo arasseo. You're forgiven! Just stop using your aegyo on me" Sehun shivered from the cold shivers that when down his spine "all thanks to you I have goosebumps all over me now."

"Bbuing bbuing~~~" Kai did it once again, adding the actions this time. 

"Oh boy. I'm out of here. I'm going to get Minyoung. Then we get home." Sehun speed walked into the grand hall.

 

 

" Urghh I'll have to think twice before going near a swiming pool next time." Minyoung struggled into bed while her brother sat on the sofa by the window.

"Your nose still hurts? It been two days already, are you sure you don't want me to get Mr Kang to come over to check if something's wrong?" He was concerned about his sister and a story book on Hunger Games was definately less important at that moment. He left the book by the desk and sat on the side of the bed. "Who knows, the water stuck in there might cause an infection. And how did water even entered? You breathed under water did you?" He eyed her suspiciously. She simply shrugged her shoulders. 

"The water isn't a ninja you know."

"Who knows. Maybe they are."  

"Whatever floats your boat. Now go to sleep, we have early classes tomorrow. Goodnight Min" He kissed her forehead and dimmed the light. "Nights Oppa."

 

The irritant feeling on her nose prevented her from any rest. It was annoying her every moment. She laid there trying to convince herself to sleep. Stupid pool. Stupid water. Stupid fall. Stupid knocking sound on the window. How was she supposed to sleep when- Wait. What? Knocking sounds on the window?

She got out of her comfy bed, tip-toed over to the window and drew open her golden silky curtains, to reveal a dark figure. She would have woken up the whole house if the dark figure didn't raised up his left hand, which held the navy dress she wore the day before. 

"Myungsoo?" She whispered, slowly opening her window careful not to accidentally knock him down. He quickly jumped in and onto the sofa, then onto the marbled floor. He handed the dress to her and dusted his black coloured tee alittle. 

"What are you? A ninja? 

"Yeap. A ninja that does dry cleaning deliveries," He said brushing his hands against one another. "Actually, ninja is sort of an exaggeration that tree out there was a piece of cake for me. Spiderman would be a better word." He added, smirking towards her. 

"Anyways, what are you doing here at such a late hour?" She asked noticing it was almost 12am. 

He pointed to the dress on her hands and asked, "Isn't it obvious?" 

"Oh yeah." she said. "Thanks, but you could have handed it to me tomorrow though..." 

"I figured this would be a great excuse to come see you for a moment or something..." He scratched the back of his head. "I guess I'll get going now. See you in school tomorrow!" He climbed out the window and onto the tree, then with a few moves he was down on the grass. 

Woah. That was easy. She leaned out of the window and looked at the surroundings. I should probably do something about this before we get robbed. Sercuity's tight but better be safe than sorry. 

She hung her dress in her wardrobe then laid down in bed, thinking of the little ninja that just appeared then disappeared. With that on her mind, she slowly entered slumbler.

 

 *****


Please support and subscribe! ^^ 
Comments are greatly appreaciated! It'll help me improve! ^^

xoxo 

Sorry for taking such a long time... Hope you guys enjoyed it :)