Chapter 01

Oh So Extraordinary Life

Beep beep. Beep beep. There goes the phone again. 

"5 more minutes! I'm already moving as fast I can! Your calls are making me slower." Minyoung said into the phone.

"Arasso arasso. I'll just get our breakfast from the convinence store down the road. I'll be back in 10. You better be ready by then!" 

Baekhyun and his impatience. Can he be a little more gentleman like. 

She went into her walk-in closet, and took out a blue dress that would just reach above the knees. Grabbing her bag on the way out her luxurious and spacious room, she ran downstairs where her parents were currently having their breakfast. 

"Good Morning Young Lady" 
The chefs and maids standing by the side greeted with smiles when she came down. She smiled and greeted them back as she usually does.

"Morning Appa, Morning Umma." Minyoung said with and wide grin on her face. 

"Morning sweetie. Are you really that happy when you get to go to school on your own?" Her umma asked after having a sip of her high class coffee professionally brewed by their very own barista.

"You know I don't like the attention it attracts if I enter the school in our family car." She said taking a look out the window making sure Baekhyun wasn't back yet. 

"Just be careful alright? Baekhyun's coming to fetch you today too, right?" Minyoung's appa said folding the newspaper he just read. 

"Yeah. And I think he is reaching soon. I better get ready." She said getting her favourite pair of baby blue flats from the cabinet. 

"Bye sweetie." The couple said in unison. 

"Bye!" 

Just as she exited the door, a silver porsche stopped infront of the gates. 

"Hey Baek, sorry I was late." She said sort of embarrassed she overslept. 

"It's okay as long as we aren't late for school. We better hurry if we don't want any detention. Your breakfast is at the back seat by the way. " He replied with a half eaten sandwhich on one hand. 


The drive to school was loud and full of laughter as the two best friends recalled about all the funny things that happened during the holidays. 


When they entered the school, they quickly went to their respective classrooms. Music for Minyoung and Science for Baekhyun.


Minyoung went into the music theatre and sat at one of the empty seats. The boys at the back of the theatre started wolf whlisting and discusing between themselves about how pretty Minyoung was. At the other side of the theatre sat Myungsoo, one of the Kingkas, with screaming girls crowding  around him. 

"Could you girls stop screaming your lungs out and stop crowding around here? It's getting really annoying and stuffy. I can't concentrate." Myungsoo said getting back to his game. 

"Alright class. Settle down, the lesson is starting." Hwang seonsaengnim announced. The once noisy theatre was now pin drop silent. 

"Thanks for the co-operation. Today, we will be starting on a new project. You will be divided into pairs for our school's 50th Anniversary Celebration which is in 6 months time. I already have the name list out so don't bother turning to your friend." Sighs were heard all over the theatre. 


"Hopefully I'll get a reliable partner. Wouldn't want to screw up the performance during the concert. " Minyoung thought to herself.

"Alright. I'll be announcing the partners now. Pay attention, and if you have any questions, please come and find me after the  lesson. I won't entertain any request for changing of partners though." 

"Woohyun and Jaehee"

"Jonghyun and Jaeyeon"

"Kibum and Eunji"

"Kyungsoo and Sora"

"Kikwang and Yoona"

"Sanghyun and Chorong"

"Chanyeol and Dara"

"Myungsoo and Minyoung"

"Now please find your partner. You have the rest of the lesson to get to know each other, and maybe even dicuss about what you are going to perform." Hwang seonsaengnim said into the mic, then proceeded towards her table, leaving us alone.

 

"Oh great. Why the kingka of all people? And why isn't Baek here again? Oh yeah. He prefered explosive chemicals. Thanks for leaving me alone, Baek. Thanks alot." Minyoung thought to herself, mentally killing Baekhyun a thousand times.

 

Two pairs of eyes were staring at each other, both waiting for the other party to make the move. Dragging herself and her bag, Minyoung reluctantly made her way towards the other side of the threatre, where her partner was seated.

"Couldn't you at least be a gentlemen and move instead of just sticking your onto the chair?" Minyoung asked taking a seat next to her partner. The latter remained silent and just took out a silver Ipod and started scrolling up and down. 

"Are you just going to ignore me? We still have a project to discuss about." 

"And who said I was ignoring you? I was just looking for a song we maybe could perform." Myungsoo replied, passing the Ipod his partner.

"Ohhh..." She was so embarrassed her pair of flats suddenly became so interesting.  

"I'm Myungsoo by the way. Nice to meet you."

"Minyoung. Oh Minyoung."

 

For the past hour, the students have been discussing their performance with their partners, and got to know each other better. Of course, Myungsoo and Minyoung weren't an exception. 

"So, you're okay with the song? We can have a duet if you want." Myungsoo questioned, zipping up his bag. 

"Yeah, sure."

"I'll get going first, see you next music lesson. Annyeong!" He bidded goodbye at the entrance of the threatre.

"Annyeong!"

"Maybe he isn't as cold as people say. He seems quite friendly to me."  She thought as she proceed to the next class. 

 

  *****


Please support and subscribe! ^^ 
Comments are greatly appreciated! It'll help me improve! ^^

xoxo