Chapter 7

Love Is...

Yonghwa grabbed her hand and dragged her to his bedroom. He closed the door then trapped Seohyun on the door. Seohyun didn’t say a word. She was too overwhelm because of Yonghwa’s action. She was indeed anticipating something.

Yonghwa groaned and moved away from Seohyun. He pulled Seohyun and laid her on the bed instead.

“Good night, Seohyun. Sleep tight.” He said.

Seohyun went speechless. She really wanted to get mad at the man in front of her. If she repeated all the things that happen between them, she could tell that Yonghwa had something towards her. Yonghwa had kissed her senseless in this very bed, Yonghwa showered her with full affection and Yonghwa had slept with her in hospital every single night! So what was with this absurd behavior? If Yonghwa wanted to jump on Seohyun and did her, she literally wouldn’t refuse though.

“Oppa!” Seohyun called.

Yonghwa just sat there beside Seohyun and looked at her. “Hmm?” He answered.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“I.. just..” Yonghwa seems speechless, “It’s you… ah never mind.”

Seohyun became impatient. What Sooyeon said about Yonghwa was right! Yonghwa was a pabo! Complete pabo! Like seriously! Seohyun now could tell that Yonghwa held something right now! And it was surely about her. Well, seems Seohyun should do the first move.

Seohyun spread her hands and clung it on Yonghwa’s neck. She lifted her body and sat in front of him. Seohyun leaned her face closer as Yonghwa just froze on his spot. Slowly but sure, their lips got closer and finally Yonghwa took the lead and crashed their lips together.

Seohyun smiled between their kiss and pulled Yonghwa with her to laid on the bed. Yonghwa leaned and hovered Seohyun’s body. He kissed her so hot, so passionate, so wild. It seems like that was the effect of holding on too long. It was kind of beast which was unleashed.

Seohyun kissed him back with the same eagerness. Their head tilted in various direction to gain more and more contact with each other. Yonghwa bit Seohyun’s lip, made Seohyun whimpered and meshed her lips madly on him. Their tongue battled, tried to taste each other and explored the warmth of their mouth.

Seohyun too overwhelmed with the kiss that she forgot to breath. She broke the kiss and panted hard. Yonghwa looked down at her. She could see lust and desire on his eyes. He wanted her. Then Yonghwa aimed her neck and kissed her there. He bit and so hard on her, made Seohyun escaped a soft moaned from her lips. She fisted his hair and tilted her head to let him kissed her more.

Yonghwa’s hands wondered on Seohyun’s body. He slipped his hands under her shirt as he kept kissing her neck.

“O-oppa~” Seohyun moaned and held Yonghwa tighter.

Yonghwa felt excited then pushed her shirt further and caressed her skin so gently. Seohyun panted so hard and her heart beats so fast. Her hands clenched on Yonghwa’s hair. He closed her eyes and as his warmth tongue her collar bone. Yonghwa kept doing his ministration and bit the sensitive part of her cleavage.

“AAHH! YONG OPPAAA!” Seohyun couldn’t hold her hard moan.

Her scream awoke him. He drew himself from her and pecked her lips apologetically.

“I’m sorry, Seohyun-ah. Is it hurt? I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..” He murmured between the kiss.

Seohyun didn’t answer. She just closed her eyes with her arms and tried to calm her breath.

Yonghwa got up from her and fixed her clothes. He pulled the blanket and covered Seohyun’s body. He sat beside her and caressing her hair.

“Seohyun-ah?” He called.

Seohyun just stayed silent.

“Are you angry at me?” Yonghwa asked again, “I’m so sorry. I was too carried away.. I’m just ordinary man with raging hormone. ! Just blame me, Seohyun-ah! I didn’t mean to disrespect you. I swear! I won’t do that again, I promise.”

There was a tint of guilt in his heart. He felt he acted differently. Not the usual his compose and controlled personality. Seohyun really made him crazy. And in his closed room, only the two of them, all the thing that Yonghwa wanted to do was kissing her senseless.

“Oppa…” Seohyun now got up and sat beside him.

“Seohyun-ah, My Princess.. I’m really sorry.” Yonghwa brushed her sweaty hair.

Seohyun shook her head. “Did you realize that I don’t refuse you?”

Yonghwa just looked at her as he caressed her hair, “But still.. I feel like I’m too forcing myself on you. Just sleep now, Seohyun-ah.”

“I won’t sleep if you’re not here and sleep beside me.” Said Seohyun.

“You tell me to sleep beside you after that..” Yonghwa coughed nervously, reminiscing their previous hot make out. “You are surely torture me.”

“You promise me that you will always sleep beside me.” Seohyun pouted.

“Eh? You heard that?” Yonghwa remember that he said that when Seohyun was in hospital. He thought that Seohyun still unconscious that time.

“Hmm… I’m not sure but I think I heard you said that when I was in hospital.”

“But now the situation is different.”

“What’s different? You just have to get cold shower and back here.”

“You always have reason to get what you want, isn’t it?” Yonghwa smiled.

“Yup. So palli go to bathroom and sleep with me.”

“Arraseo.” Yonghwa leaned on Seohyun and pecked her lips. “Wait for me.”

It took a short of time for Yonghwa to get a shower and changed his clothes. He too couldn’t wait to sleep beside his princess. When Yonghwa got back to his room, Seohyun still awake and waited for him.

“You haven’t sleep yet?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Not yet. I’m afraid you leave me and sleep on the couch outside.”

Yonghwa chuckled and walked to the bed. He sat on the bed and brushed Seohyun’s cheek. “I won’t, okay?”

“You better be. Now come here!” Seohyun pulled Yonghwa to laid beside her. Then she snuggled to his embrace as Yonghwa hugged her tight. Seohyun sighed in contentment.

“Good night, My princess.” Said Yonghwa then he kissed her forehead.

“Good night, Oppa.” Now Seohyun could sleep peacefully.

 

***

 

Yonghwa should wake up and get prepared. He must made breakfast, woke Soojung and Sooyeon up, check on Seohyun’s schedule, prepared all Seohyun’s necessity and got ready himself. But, he didn’t want to leave this bed. If he could, he wanted to lie there forever while holding Seohyun in his arm.

Seohyun snuggled on his chest securely. She looked so peaceful and slept just like baby. She mumbled something in here sleep then slightly smile. Yonghwa’s heart beats so fast at the sight. Oh God, he loved this woman. He would took care of her and protect her from everything for the rest of his life. He just wanted to see that pure smile of her.

Yonghwa brushed Seohyun’s hair lovingly and continued to watch her sleep. He leaned and kissed her cheek. Somehow it made Seohyun smiled again in her sleep.

“Yong Oppa….” She chuckled. Eyes still closed.

Yonghwa blushed. Oh? Seohyun dreamed about him? What kind of dream that she had? Yonghwa bit his lip in excitement. If only he could peek on her mind and took a glimpse of her dream.

“Ngg~ Oppa.. Ahh~” Seohyun moaned.

Godamnit! Seriously! What was Seohyun dreaming of? What did Yonghwa do in her dream so she moaned like that?

“O-oppa~ Yo-yong-aahh~” Seohyun kept .

Yonghwa froze in his spot and just watched Seohyun in his embrace. His heart hammering in his chest as if it would jump out from his rib cage. He could see Seohyun’s face blushed. He couldn’t take this anymore. He was getting hard.

Suddenly Seohyun opened her eyes. She was a bit confused then finally her gaze focused on Yonghwa who was looking at her.

“O-oppa?” She asked nervously.

“Seohyun-ah.. are you- are you okay?” Yonghwa asked awkwardly.

“Ye-yes… I just have..”

“A dream?” Yonghwa guessed.

“Oh! Ne.. I..” Seohyun stuttered and felt nervous as well.

“You.. dreaming about me?”

“……Yes.” Seohyun whispered.

“Wha-what is it?” Curiosity win over him. He wanted really know about her dream.

“It’s you… Uhmm..”

“Oppa! Seohyun-ah! Are you awake? It’s late by the way.. won’t you go to work?” Sooyeon knocked on the door. What a perfect timing.

Seohyun and Yonghwa just looked at each other. Yonghwa sighed and smiled. Maybe he shouldn’t force her to tell him her dream. Yonghwa pecked her lips and got up from the bed.

“Yes, Sooyeon-ah..” Yonghwa answered.

He walked out from the bedroom and closed the door behind him. He would let Seohyun composed herself first. He was afraid that he made her embarrassed. Meanwhile, Sooyeon eyed him with fascination.

“What?” Asked Yonghwa.

“You sleep with her?” She said, grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

Yonghwa didn’t answer and went to kitchen. Surprisingly, breakfast already served on the dining table.

“I’ve already made breakfast so don’t worry. Now, answer my question.” Sooyeon folded her arm on her chest.

“What question?” Yonghwa shrugged and grabbed some water.

Sooyeon clucked her tongue, “You sleep with her right? And what were you doing last night? Don’t you think I didn’t heard Seohyun moan your name.”

Yonghwa choked on his water and cough hard. His sister could be this shamelessly asking about his personal life. What could he do? She was his sister after all.

“Ah.. we didn’t do anything.” Said Yonghwa as he wiped his mouth.

“Liar!”

“It’s true! Nothing happened!”

“Aish, Oppa! I’m not a kid, okay?”

“You are a nosy kid!” Yonghwa ruffled her hair.

“Stop messing my hair, okay?”

Yonghwa chuckled then ran away to bathroom. Glad that Soojung was in her room, if not he would get double trouble. Double nosy and naughty kids to interrogate him.

Sooyeon just huffed then she smirked naughtily. If his brother persistently seal his mouth, she could gain the information from another source. She whistled happily and went to Yonghwa’s bedroom.

“Seohyun-ah, awake already?” Sooyeon casually entered Yonghwa’s bedroom and sat on the study desk while Seohyun tidied up the bed.

“Yes. Good morning, Sooyeon-ah.” Said Seohyun. She even didn’t suspicious about Sooyeon’s intention.

“So tell me…” Sooyeon began.

“Tell you what?”

“The plan that we were talking about last night! You really strip yourself in front of Oppa right?”

“WHAT?? How can you said that?” Seohyun gasped.

“No? But I heard your voice last night and…”

“Sooyeon-ah!” Seohyun cut her and her cheek instantly became red.

“Palli malhaebwa! Well okay if you two don’t want to tell about the detail but at least tell me that you two are officially dating!”

Seohyun silent for a while. Well, they were not confessing to each other last night, but Seohyun knew that something change between her and Yonghwa. It wasn’t official but she felt that their relationship was close to a lover.

“No??” Sooyeon gasped, “Oh my God! What actually you two were doing? You and Oppa is no different! Pabo!”

Seohyun was reluctant to talk about this. Actually she was confused. For someone who didn’t familiar with love matter, all these things was confusing. She needed to talk to someone and Sooyeon was there. She was her first same age friend. Moreover, Sooyeon was the sister of the man she fell in love with. She must be knew his brother well and could give Seohyun the solution and advice.

“Sooyeon-ah…” Seohyun began.

“What?” Sooyeon flipped her hair elegantly.

“Firstly first.. don’t laugh at me!”

“Why would i?” Sooyeon shrugged.

“Promise me.” Seohyun insisted.

“Okay, I promise! So what is it?”

“Actualy last night…. We.. we kissed and we sleep together.” Seohyun bent her head low. She was really shy. “Yong Oppa didn’t say anything actually, but he said that he was too carried away. He said about being normal hormonal man then he stop and apologize because he thought that he was too forcing himself on me.”

“Then?” Sooyeon asked again carefully.

“I ask him to sleep beside me but he said that I was torturing him.”

Sooyeon instantly laugh.

“Yah! You promise to not laugh at me!” Seohyun whined.

“I’m not! I laugh at Oppa, actually.” Sooyeon calmed herself. “Oppa always has a great self control. It’s funny that he said he was too carried away. And yes babe, you were torturing him last night. Oppa really show his best self control.” She chuckled.

“And what’s that mean?”

“That’s mean that he loves you as a woman not as sister. He desires you, Seohyun-ah..”

Seohyun blushed. “But why he doesn’t say anything?”

“Maybe he was too occupied by his lust.” Sooyeon cracked herself up. She was trolling his own brother!

“I’m serious, Sooyeon-ah!” Seohyun pouted.

“So am I, Babe. I’m sure that his head is so full of consideration. He was contemplating between hold himself to respect you or just listen to his heart and follow his instinct. I think that he loose on himself for a bit and do whatever he wanted.” Sooyeon explained, “And about confession, I’m sure he will ask you out soon. Trust me.”

“Are you sure?” Seohyun asked Sooyeon to convince herself.

“Yep. I know him, I think he just want make the confession special.” Sooyeon smiled and held Seohyun’s hand, “Anyway, thank you, Seohyun-ah..”

“Eh? Why?” Seohyun tilted her head.

“Yonghwa oppa.. he is too busy to take care of me and Soojung. He never really think of himself. We love each other as a family but family’s love and lover’s love is different. Maybe Yonghwa Oppa doesn’t realize this, but he actually need someone too. Someone who can make his guard down and forget about his responsibility for a bit. Someone who can give him comfort. Someone who can make him complete.” Sooyeon looked at Seohyun, “ And I think that person is you.”

“Me? But I think three of you is perfect!” Said Seohyun.

“We won’t live like this forever, Seohyun-ah. I want Yonghwa oppa get his own happiness too. Having a girlfriend, a lover and build his own family.”

“But I don’t know… I don’t know how to love someone…” Said Seohyun.

“Don’t think too much. It will appear naturally. Your heart will lead you to do that.”

“Well…. Thanks, Sooyeon-ah.” Seohyun smiled shyly.

“No problem, Seohyun-ah!” Sooyeon patted Seohyun’a hands. “You are the one that Yonghwa oppa loves after all. I’m grateful.” She smiled genuinely, “Omo! What time is it? Seems we talk a lot. I have to go to campus. See you around.” Sooyeon tapped Seohyun’s cheek gently and went out of the room.

 

***

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa was on the van heading to SM Entertainment. Seohyun must met Sooman sajangnim and she would continue her unfinished album recording. It just her first active day but she had a lot of things to do.

“By the way, what were you talking about with Sooyeon?” Yonghwa asked. He took a glance at Seohyun who was sitting in the front passenger seat.

That was new actually. Usually Seohyun sat on the back seat but she automatically hopped on the front seat beside Yonghwa. She just wanted to be near Yonghwa, even in the car.

“Eh? Nothing. Just girl’s stuffs.” Said Seohyun.

“Jinjja?”

“Why you are so curious?” Seohyun chuckled.

“Aniya..” Yonghwa just shrugged.

Seohyun smiled. Yonghwa asked a lot of question since this morning. He was being more curious and more caring. It was not that Yonghwa wasn’t caring before but this one was different. Yonghwa often touched Seohyun and did skinship, even he shamelessly kissed Seohyun on the cheek or on the forehead in front of his sisters. That surely made Sooyeon and Soojung squealed like crazy.

“We talk about you, actually.” Said Seohyun.

“Me?”

“Yup.”

“What’s with me? Don’t say that you tell Sooyeon about….about last night?” Asked Yonghwa anxiously.

“Well…..yes.”

“What??”

“Don’t worry, Oppa.” Seohyun leaned on Yonghwa, patted his cheek and pecked the corner of his lips. It made Yonghwa almost lost his concentration.

“Seohyun-ah, I’m driving.” Yonghwa groaned.

“Yes you are. So drive safely.” She chuckled as she leaned back at her seat.

“So what actually you tell about to Sooyeon?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Uhm..” Seohyun was contemplating whether she would tell the truth to Yonghwa. That she actually waiting for him to ask her out and say I love you, but she stop that thought. She didn’t want to push him and let Yonghwa said it based on his initiative. “Sooyeon kept insisting me to tell about us, so I tell her.”

“Is that so?”

“Yes.” Seohyun answered shortly.

“Mianhe. Sooyeon always be like that.” Yonghwa chuckled, “Naughty nosy little sister.”

“It’s okay. I like her and she is your sister, so it’s okay right if she know about us?”

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun and brushed her cheek with his palm, “You are right.”

The conversation ended. But in the back of Seohyun’s mind, she still wondering when Yonghwa would confessed to her. Or she should be the one who confessed to him?

 

***

 

Seohyun met Sooman sajangnim for a bit. Her boss asked about her health condition, her readiness for upcoming album promotion and other jobs offer. He said that many producer that interested using her as model and actress after her kidnapping incident. Never thought that her misery made people interested on her. Seohyun said she would think about it. But truthfully, she wanted to discuss the jobs offer with Yonghwa first.

After he met with Sooman sajangnim, she still had album recording with Lee Jonghyun in FNC. Jonghyun greeted her happily.

“Seohyun ssi! Glad that you are back! I heard that you were being kidnapped! How are you?” Jonghyun hugged Seohyun so intimately.

Yonghwa glared at Jonghyun and pulled Seohyun away from Jonghyun.

“Sorry but Seohyun got a lot of wound on her body, you shouldn’t hug her that tight. It might hurt her.” That was Yonghwa’s lame reason. Truthfully he was jealous and didn’t like any other man touched his princess.

“Ah! Sorry.” Jonghyun raised both of his hands in surrender.

Seohyun took a glance at Yonghwa and shot him with a naughty smile. Then she looked at Jonghyun, “It’s okay Jonghyun ssi. Well yes, actually I’m in the middle of recovery.” Seohyun strengthen Yonghwa’s reasoning. Actually, she felt fine in overall.

“Yes. Sorry about that.” Said Jonghyun, unaware of the tension between Yonghwa and Seohyun. “Ready for recording?”

“Yes.”

Yonghwa waited for her in the studio. He wouldn’t left Seohyun with Jonghyun alone. He watched Seohyun doing vocal take. He always admired her voice. It sounds so sweet, smooth and angelic.

“AAHH! YONG OPPAAA!”

Suddenly the memory of Seohyun’s voice his name flashed in Yonghwa’s head. That was bad. He swallowed his saliva and gained his sense. That wasn’t the right time to think dirty.

“Well, have a break shall we?” Said Jonghyun. “You are pass your deadline because that kidnapping accident, Seohyun ssi. I’m afraid that you have to finish this today. We are run of time.”

“Yes, I know.”

“You don’t mind if I only give you thirty minutes to have a break, right?” Said Jonghyun, “I’ll be back.” Jonghyun stood and left the room.

Seohyun walked to Yonghwa and automatically snuggled to his embrace. Yonghwa hugged her securely and kissed her temple.

“Tired?” Yonghwa asked.

Seohyun nodded.

“Want me to massage you?”

Seohyun shook her head, “I got a lot of wound in my body, you know? You might hurt me.” Seohyun grinned mischievously at Yonghwa. She about his encounter with Jonghyun back then.

“Naughty girl.” Yonghwa pinched her nose. “So what do you want?”

Seohyun shifted her body then sat on Yonghwa’s lap. “Kiss me.” She said.

In no time, Yonghwa crashed his lips with hers. His hand on her back and the other on her nape, pushing Seohyun closer to him. They tilted their head left and right and made the kiss even hotter. Yonghwa bit her lower lip and made her yelped. She fisted his hair hard made Yonghwa groaned in pain and pleasure.

Their passionate kiss slowed down and turned into sweet pecks. Yonghwa gave Seohyun several light kisses then he stopped. Yonghwa smiled lovingly as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

“Now, how is it? Still tired?” Yonghwa asked.

“Hmm.. no. It’s better.” Seohyun bit her lips shyly.

Seohyun left Yonghwa’s lap and back to her previous seat. Then Yonghwa handed her a bottle of mineral water. Seohyun took it gratefully. She drank it as Yonghwa kept watching her. For God sake! Just looking at Seohyun drank water, made Yonghwa . Seohyun put the water bottle then her glistened lips. Yonghwa froze at the sight. He felt like a retarded ert man.

“What? Want to drink too?” Asked Seohyun.

Yonghwa just smiled and shook his head. Really! Seohyun’s presence made him need to push his self control limit to infinity. All of his body cells always reacted when Seohyun was around. Glad that Jonghyun came so Seohyun continued to take vocal recording again. At least it diverted Yonghwa’s naughty mind.

 

***

 

As expected the recording ended late at night. Seohyun almost fell asleep beside Yonghwa in the car. She actually felt so hungry, but her heavy eyes win. Her level of consciousness really low. She even didn’t aware of her surrounding.

“We’ve arrived.” Said Yonghwa.

“Hng?” Seohyun opened her eyes and looked around. That wasn’t Yonghwa’s apartment neither her apartment. “Where is it, Oppa?”

“Some place to eat.. You haven’t had your dinner.” Said Yonghwa. He brushed her cheek gently.

“Hmm.. Right. I’m hungry too.” Seohyun nodded.

Yonghwa opened the car’s door for Seohyun then he hugged Seohyun’s shoulder. Seohyun circled her hands around his waist as she snuggled her head to his chest. In the distance, Seohyun could see small café. It really simple, cozy and not crowded. They entered the café and sat in one of the empty table.

“I never know this place.” Said Seohyun.

“Of course.” Yonghwa chuckled.

“Where is it exactly?”

“It’s in Hongdae actually.”

“Eh? Really?”

“Yep.” Said Yonghwa, “Me, Soojung and Sooyeon often come here because the place is so comfortable and the food is quite cheap.” He chuckled.

“What? Why are you laughing?” Asked Seohyun.

“It’s funny that I bring top singer to the place like this. You don’t mind right? But well if you mind, we won’t go anywhere, though.” Yonghwa shrugged then took the menu.

“I don’t mind, as long as I can eat delicious food.” Then Seohyun stopped, “Wait! Don’t say that you just allow me to eat salad only!”

Yonghwa laughed, “Only for tonight, you can eat whatever you want. I’ll be watching your weight, though. Just prepare yourself for endless work out.”

“Tsk! Mean manager!”

Seohyun really enjoy her dinner that night. Good food, good mood and good companion. He gulped her iced goguma latte and leaned to her seat.

“Thanks, Oppa..” She said.

“For what?” Yonghwa smiled as he wiped his mouth with napkin.

“For taking care of me well.”

Yonghwa didn’t answer and just smiled warmly. Taking care of Seohyun wasn’t his duty as her manager. Taking care of her was his nature and instinct because he really loved her.

“Ready to go home?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Hm?” Home? Which home? In Seohyun’s head, home mean Yonghwa’s apartment but Yonghwa must be referring to her apartment. “Okay.” Seohyun answered faintly.

Yonghwa grabbed her hand and led them to the van. They drove in silent but occasionally, Yonghwa would rubbed Seohyun’s hand. And when they met red traffic light, Yonghwa would leaned and kissed her cheek.

The van stopped in some place and once again it made Seohyun’s confused. Yonghwa didn’t brought her home. They were on the high cliff where they could see Seoul city light down there and sparkling stars up there.

“Oppa, you really surprise me tonight.” Seohyun commented.

“Hmm?” Yonghwa nonchalantly responded. “Let’s take a look outside.”

They got off from the car. Seohyun was amazed at the scenery. It was really amazing! The city lights were beautiful but she liked the stars more. She looked up and stretch her hand to the sky as if she wanted to catch on of the stars.

“It’s beautiful! Can I have one?” She commented randomly.

Suddenly Seohyun felt Yonghwa hugged her from behind. It felt so warm and comfortable. Yonghwa snuggled to her neck.

“Yes, you can.” He whispered.

The stars really fell in front of Seohyun. It was a necklace with stars pendant, dangled in front of her eyes.

“Oppa?”

“It’s my present for you.” Yonghwa said as he hooked the necklace on Seohyun’s neck.

Seohyun’a heart beats so fast. She felt so touched. This was the first time that she accepted so much love and affection. And it was from Yonghwa. God! She really loved this man! Seohyun turned around and looked at Yonghwa.

“Thank you.” Her voice shook. She was close to tears.

“Never mind.” Yonghwa brushed her cheek gently, “Now let me put it on you.”

Seohyun smiled and waited. Yonghwa put the necklace around her neck and spun her to face her.

“It really fit on you.” Yonghwa said.

“Thanks. I don’t remember that today is my birthday.”

“Definitely not.” Yonghwa tapped her forehead playfully. “Uhm… Seohyun-ah…”

“Ne?”

“You’re beautiful.”

Seohyun didn’t answered and just bit her lips shyly.

“And Seohyun-ah….” Yonghwa tilted her face towards him, leaned on her then kissed her lips sweetly. “I love you.”

 

To be continued~

 

 


Hi! this is meluvyuya!

it's been a while. kekeke.

finally i update this. is it too long? mianhe.. 

when i write this, i'm too carried away with "best friend/lover forever" concept. kkkk. so there's some scene that i cut in this chapter... fufufufu. i shouldn't mix one story's concept with another story..

soo.. i just hope you enjoy this chapter.

see you around~