Chapter 3

Love Is...

Seohyun woke up and instantly blushed. Because of the kiss last night, she dreamed of Yonghwa. In her dream, they were walking in a beautiful park. Yonghwa held her hand then he brought her to sit under the tree. They sat side by side and Yonghwa leaned on her and kissed her. His lips felt so soft and warm and then Seohyun woke up from her dream.

She hugged her pillow tight and squealed. Well, she considered that was a beautiful dream. Oh well, if she wasn’t wrong in understanding the definition of love, she could tell that she was in love with her manager.

A clicked sound was heard. Seohyun peeked and instantly felt so shock when she saw Yonghwa came in just wearing towel on his waist. Seohyun pretended to sleep but she still peeked under her lashes. Oh my God, Yonghwa had such a great body. Firm abs and sufficient amount of arm muscle. His hair was wet. Darn! The definition of hotness was surely him!

Yonghwa walked to his closet and rummaged it to took a pair of pants, shirt and cardigan. Then he walked out the door then closed it silently.

As Yonghwa went out from the room, Seohyun definitely up. She dipped her face in the pillow to prevent her screaming like a mad woman. Her face was so red and she felt a tingling sensation all over her body.

“Seohyun, you’re in trouble..” She whispered to herself. 

 

***

 

After Seohyun got ready for that day, she had breakfast with Jung family. The nuance was no different with dinner last night. Yonghwa was the one who prepared the food, Sooyeon and Soojung would fight on unnecessary thing regarding the food. Yonghwa would warn them and asked them to eat properly. He would check on Seohyun and poured a glass of water for her.

After breakfast, Sooyeon and Soojung went to their campus. The girls hugged their oppa then Yonghwa would ruffled Sooyeon and Soojung hairs. As usual, Sooyeon would say,

“Oppa! Stop messing my hair!”

Yonghwa just chuckled and waved at them, “Be careful, girls.” He said.

Seohyun smiled at the sight. Yonghwa was a good man. She bet to say that falling in love with Yonghwa was the right thing. She believed on him.  

Yonghwa felt Seohyun gaze and he smiled back at her, “Shall we go now?”

“Yes.” Seohyun nodded.

At first, Seohyun was afraid that Yonghwa would act differently after she kissed him. But, apparently not. Yonghwa was kind as usual. Even she felt that Yonghwa more affectionate towards her. He did something that he didn’t do to his sisters, like pouring water for her, fixing her hair when she was eating because he told that her hair might stained by the food, wiping the bread crumb on her lips and now Yonghwa held her shoulder when they walked to the van.

“Fasten your seatbelt, Seohyun-ah.” Yonghwa said from the driver seat.

“Ne.” Seohyun answered, “Oppa, what’s my schedule for today?”

“You have a full day recording in FNC studio. While you do a recording, i will go to your apartment to check CCTV.”

“Eh? You will leave me alone?” Asked Seohyun.

“Technically yes.”

“Andwae!” She snapped without thinking. She started to attach with her manager till she didn’t want to be left.

“Hm?” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun through the rearview mirror.

“Don’t leave me. Check the CCTV after my schedule end and i want to go with you too.” Said Seohyun.

At first, Seohyun thought that Yonghwa would refuse and thought that she was just being too paranoid. But, Yonghwa answered,

“Arraseo. I’ll be with you until you are done and we’ll go together to your apartment.”

 

Seohyun took vocal take with the help of Lee Jonghyun. Yonghwa watched intently take per take. He would immediately got her water and wiped her sweat. Although that was an air conditioner-ed room, Seohyun kept sweating. She was really tired because she took the vocal over and over again.

“Let’s take a break shall we?” Asked Seohyun.

“Sure.” Jonghyun said.

“Oppa, let’s have lunch outside. Can i eat italian food? Pasta?” Seohyun asked to Yonghwa.

“Okay, but you’ll have salad for dinner.” Yonghwa answered.

“And you’ll get double cheese burger! Am i right?” Seohyun pouted.

Yonghwa chuckled, “Arraseo. I’ll eat salad too.” Yonghwa unconsciously tucked Seohyun’s hair behind her ear.

Seohyun blushed a little.

“Well, let’s go then.” Said Jonghyun.

 

They ate together in italian restaurant nearby. Seohyun ate her pasta happily and she didn’t realize that Jonghyun watched her so intently. Yonghwa was really aware that this composer had an attraction towards Seohyun and he hated that very much.

Jonghyun’s gaze on Seohyun was like he wanted to eat her alive. Seohyun was wearing a mini skirt that reveal her white thigh and Jonghyun’s eyes were fixed on it. Yonghwa glared at Jonghyun. He took off his cardigan and covered Seohyun’s exposed thigh with that.

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa, “Wae?”

“I’m afraid you feel cold.” Said Yonghwa coolly.

“Ah.. thank you.” Said Seohyun.

Jonghyun looked at Yonghwa. Yonghwa looked at Jonghyun and just smiled faintly, playing innocent.

Jonghyun just snorted and looked to Seohyun again, “By the way, you have done a great job so far.” His hand covered hers and grabbed it tightly.

Seohyun looked at Jonghyun’s hand and frowned. Yonghwa immediately snapped Jonghyun’s hand away from her.

“Don’t do that, it’s in public. I don’t want Seohyun get into scandal.” Said Yonghwa coldly.

Jonghyun smiled bitterly, “Okay. Okay.” He said, “You have a really protective manager, Seohyun ssi.” Said Jonghyun to Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled, “Yes, i know.” Seohyun leaned closer to Yonghwa. Seohyun really knew that Jonghyun always tried to flirt with her. But she didn’t like him and just ignored him. Now, she was really glad that she had Yonghwa around. It made her secure.

“Does it feel annoying?” Asked Jonghyun.

“What?” Seohyun asked him back.

“Having protective manager.” Said Jonghyun cockily.

“Aniyo.” Seohyun shook her head and smiled to Yonghwa, “Yonghwa oppa is the best manager.”

Yonghwa smiled back at her.

Jonghyun just snorted. At first he intent to humiliate Yonghwa since he was too protective towards Seohyun. Seohyun is hard to get. Jonghyun tried so many times to seduce her but failed. And now since she had this new manager, flirting with Seohyun got even harder. Jonghyun was pissed.

“We should do this often.” Jonghyun said, “Having lunch together.”

“Oh yes. We can have lunch together. You, my manager and i.” Seohyun answered as she cleaned with napkin.

“No. Just the two of us.” Said Jonghyun. He smiled at Seohyun so brightly.

Seohyun shook her head, “No. I don’t want to go if my manager isn’t around.”

“Oh, that’s a soft rejection i guess.” Jonghyun commented.

“You can said so.” Seohyun smirked. “Shall we continue our recording?” Seohyun stood and she wore Yonghwa’s cardigan which covered her legs earlier. “The sun is so bright outside, can i wear this?” Seohyun asked to Yonghwa.

“Yes, of course.” Said Yonghwa.

“Thanks.” Seohyun smiled. The truth was Seohyun just want to wear Yonghwa’s clothes and inhaled his scent through his cardigan. She felt weird but who cares. She loved his scent.

 

They continued to record Seohyun’s voice. Yonghwa was so glad that Jonghyun was really professional. Jonghyun really did his job well. He was truly a musician and didn’t take advantage to Seohyun while working. Maybe because Yonghwa was around. Yonghwa noted that in his mind that he would always accompany Seohyun when she got recording or any other job with Lee Jonghyun. Yonghwa wouldn’t let his guard down.

“No. Not like that.” Jonghyun shook his head in disapproval. “You must hit higher notes to make this song perfect.”

“I’m sorry. Can i have a rest for a bit.” Said Seohyun.

“Okay, fifteen minutes. I need coffee too.” Said Jonghyun.

Seohyun nodded and walked out from recording studio. She sat beside Yonghwa on the couch and Yonghwa handed her a bottle of water which was gratefully Seohyun took. Jonghyun was left the room to get some coffee and left the two alone in the studio.

“I’m tired.” Said Seohyun and she leaned on Yonghwa shoulder. It was out of her habit. She never complain to her previous manager. With Yonghwa, she just want to show the real her and because Seohyun like Yonghwa, she just loved being a spoiled baby towards him.

“Just a little bit more. I’m sure you can do it.” Yonghwa patted her knee.

“Hmm..” Seohyun answered faintly.

“Hey.. Cheer up!” Said Yonghwa.

“Okay.” Seohyun straighten her body and did simple stretching. “Omo, appo..” She groaned.

“Where does it hurt?” Asked Yonghwa concernedly.

“My shoulder is so stiff. Aigoo.”

“Come, i’ll massage you.” Said Yonghwa and he did really massaged her shoulder.

Seohyun bit her lips. Oh my God, she felt hot all over her body. His hands was so large and warm. His caress was so relaxing too. Seohyun unconsciously escaped a moan. Yonghwa stiffed and stopped.

“Ah~ Oppa why you stop?” Seohyun asked breathlessly. She didn’t know anymore what actually she felt right now. It was mixed of relaxation and pleasure. Oh whatsoever, she didn’t want him to stop.

“A-ani..” Yonghwa stuttered.

He continued to massage her again. Actually, he felt so aroused by hearing Seohyun’s voice and touching Seohyun’s skin. Damn it. Yonghwa thought that Seohyun was no different with his sisters. But no, he realized now what he felt was a genuine feeling of mature man towards a woman. How he must supposed to do?

Seohyun closed her eyes in delight but then she realized that they were actually in one of FNC studio. Jonghyun could come in anytime. So she pulled her sanity to finally said,

“Enough, Oppa. Thanks.”

“Ah. Ne.” Said Yonghwa stiffly.

Right at that time, Jonghyun entered the room. He held a cup of coffee. “Let’s start again.” He said.

 

Seohyun finished her recording for two tracks only that day. There were four more song that she had to record. Seohyun asked Yonghwa to always accompanied her during recording which was Yonghwa approved straightaway.

“Oppa, let’s have our salad first before we go to my apartment.” Said Seohyun.

“Okay.”

Yonghwa and Seohyun stopped at the nearest restaurant. They just ordered two bowls of salad and two glasses of mineral water.

“Let’s eat!” Said Seohyun.

“This is my first time i only eat salad as my dinner.” Said Yonghwa as he munched his tomato.

“You must suffer with me, Oppa.” Said Seohyun playfully.

“Aigoo. Arraseo, i’ll suffer with you.”

“You are so sweet.” Said Seohyun, “Here.. aang!” Seohyun offered him another tomato to him.

Yonghwa tilted his head in confusion.

“Oppa, palli! Aaanggg!”

Then Yonghwa eat the tomato from her fork. Seohyun wiped mayo from Yonghwa’s lips with her thumb. Yonghwa was startled and looked at her with wide eyes.

“Wae?” Seohyun asked. Pretended to act innocent.

Yonghwa smiled, “Ani. You have mayo on your lips too.” Actually her lips was clean that just his reason so he could run his thumb over her lower lip.

“So much mayo on my lips, i guess?” Seohyun teased Yonghwa who kept brushing his thumb on her lips.

“Mmhm..” Yonghwa nodded. A mischievous gaze played on his eyes. He moved his hand to cup her cheek. After some gentle , Yonghwa drew his hand from her.

Yup. They were flirting with each other. Both of them knew what kind of attraction that bind them. Not need to worry about each other feeling. They felt the same way and they enjoy that very much.

 

They went to Seohyun’s apartment after they had dinner. From the CCTV, they could see a man put the box in front of seohyun’s door. The man was wearing a uniform. Apparently, he was just employee from post service.

“This person is smart enough.” Said Yonghwa. “He or she didn’t deliver the box by himself/herself”

Seohyun bit her thumb, “Who is it, Oppa? I just can’t imagine who is the culprit.”

“I have no idea too.” Yonghwa pinched the bridge of his nose, “Shall we hire private detective?”

“Do we really need that, Oppa?”

“I can’t think any other way. This must stop, Seohyun. You can’t live like this forever.”

“If you say so..”

“I’ll discuss this with Sooman Sajangnim tomorrow.”

“I’ll go with you!” Said Seohyun as she clutched her hands on his arm.

 

After they excuse themselves and thanked the security team, they went home. Yonghwa’s home. As they arrived in Yonghwa’s apartment, the room was filled with ramyeon aroma.

“Oh, Oppa! Seohyun-ah! Come, let’s eat ramyeon together!” Said Sooyeon.

“Sooyeon-ah, you said that you want to be an actress. How come you don’t maintain your eating habit?” Said Yonghwa.

“Shh, Oppa!” Said Sooyeon then she continued to eat ramyeon.

“We are hungry but you haven’t home yet, so we cook ramyeon.” Said Soojung.

“That’s why the two of you should learn how to cook!” Yonghwa ruffled those two girls’ hair.

“Oppa! Stop it!” Sooyeon protested.

Yonghwa just smiled at his sister. Then he turned his attention to Seohyun, “You must be tired. Go take a bath and sleep.” He said and brushed Seohyun’s hair gently.

“Aigoo.. aigoo.. you messed with my hair cruelly but you brushed Seohyun’s hair so gently.” Sooyeon commented and pretended to be hurt.

Yonghwa cleared his throat nervously and grabbed some water to avoid his sister sharp observation. Seohyun muttered about taking a bath and went straight to bath room.

“You two are really cute! Dating already?” Sooyeon wriggled her perfectly shaped brows.

“What are you talking about?” Asked Yonghwa, tried to avoid her question.

“Oppa! I like Seohyun eonni more that Sooyeon eonni! I’m so happy if you are actually dating her.” Said Soojung.

“Mworago? You little rascal!” Sooyeon’s attention was on Soojung and Yonghwa gladly escaped to his room.

He laid on the bed and sighed contently. Lying in your own room was the best after one tiring day. Yonghwa’s eyes started to droop. He was sleepy and was about wanted to sleep when he heard the door opened.

“Omo!” Seohyun squealed.

Yonghwa sat up instantly, “Sorry.”

“Ah. Ani ani. This is your room after all.” Seohyun just stood there near the door while clutching her bathrobe tightly.

“You want to change your clothes? I’m sorry, i’m out now.” Yonghwa already stood up.

“You don’t have to. I’ll take my clothes and i’ll change in bathroom.”

“No. I’ll go outside.”

“No.”

“Seohyun-ah, I’ll go outside, okay.”

“No, Oppa.”

Then silent. Really, they debated on something unimportant. They looked at each other and burst a laughter out loud.

“Aigoo. If we just like this then we’ll bicker at each other until morning.” Said Seohyun. “So how about this, i’ll change while you look away. I’ll be quick.”

“Seohyun-ah, i don’t think that’s...”

“I open my bathrobe now.” Said Seohyun and Yonghwa immediately sat down again on the bed and looked on the opposite direction.

Yonghwa touched his chest and felt his heart’s beat accelerating. He felt hot. How wouldn’t he? Being in the same room with the girl he like plus he knew that Seohyun would be for several seconds until she got dressed again. Yonghwa shook his head tried to clear his ert mind.

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa. She thought that Yonghwa really cute. She could tell that Yonghwa was actually nervous. His back was so stiff and his body moved up and down because his rapid breath. Seohyun felt so naughty by suggesting this idea. She just wanted to be in the same room with him. Slowly, Seohyun took off her bathrobe and got dressed. Oh how she really tempted to walked towards Yonghwa and hugged him from behind. Oh my God! How dirty her mind could be? She shook her head and dressed quickly.

“I’m done.” Seohyun’s announced.

“Oh, Okay.” Yonghwa was still in position. Apparently, he tried to calm himself.

“Oppa? Gwaenchanha?” Seohyun walked closer and sat on the bed beside him.

“Yes. I’m okay.”

“Hmm?” Seohyun cupped Yonghwa’s cheek to check on him. “You’re not well because you just eat salad?”

“Aniya..” He chuckled. Then he held her right hand which cupped his cheek. “I’m perfectly fine.”

They both just looked each other. the situation just so right. They were just two of them in his room. Sooyeon and Soojung seems already slept because it was quite outside.

“Seohyun-ah..” Yonghwa called her with such intimate voice. It brought shiver all over Seohyun’s body.

“Oppa..” Seohyun whispered.

Yonghwa leaned on her and in no time, their lips met. It was a light peck at first. But Yonghwa didn’t stop, he pecked her some more. Once. Twice. Thrice. Knowing that Seohyun was willing, then he really kissed her passionately. Yonghwa pushed her down and made them laid on the bed. He moved above her and tilted his head to kiss her some more. He didn’t care anything. He didn’t give a damn to propriety.

Seohyun too felt excited. She grabbed him close and his lips. Yonghwa groaned and opened his mouth then nibbled her lower lip. It was Seohyun’s turn to escape the moan. They didn’t stay still. Seohyun pushed Yonghwa so she was on top. She took control of the kiss and ate his lips as she pleased. Her body unconsciously rubbed on him. It made Yonghwa moaned and flipped her again under him.

It took about ten minutes or so for them to stop ravishing each other. They laid side by side while panting hard. Seohyun rolled and snuggled to his chest. Yonghwa’s hand automatically wrapped around her shoulder.

Yonghwa pressed his lips on Seohyun’s forehead before he said, “Good night. Sleep well, Seohyun-ah.”

Seohyun felt Yonghwa’s movement. He released his hug on her but she held him, “Where are you going, Oppa?”

“I’ll go out and let you sleep.”

“Can we just like this?”

“No. If we’re like this....i’m afraid i can’t control myself.” Yonghwa paused, “Oh, i really need cold shower.”

“I believe in you...” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa. “Go get cold shower and come back here.” Seohyun pecked his lips before she pushed him out of the bed.

After Yonghwa took a shower, he really come back to his room. He found that Seohyun already buried under the blanket. He sat beside her and her hair lovingly.

“Good night.” Yonghwa whispered and kissed her forehead. Yonghwa stood up and wanted to walk out of his room.

“Hng.. Oppa..” Seohyun held his hand. “Sleep here.”

Yonghwa smiled, “Arrasseo.” Sleeping while hugging the one you love? Yonghwa definitely wouldn’t refuse.

Yonghwa laid on the other side of the bed and Seohyun scooted closer to him. Yonghwa hugged her and brushed her hair gently.

“Good night, Oppa.”

“Good night.... Nae Sarangah..”

 

To Be Continued~

 


 

yongseo sweet moments~ fufufu~

hope you like this chap ^^