Ch 7: Seen

I found out, but my Lips are Sealed.

“Are you ok?” I suddenly heard Myungsoo speak.

 

“Huh? yeah, im fine. lets go” I said getting off the bus. “Are you sure?” He said catching up to me. “Yeah, just...don’t want to go to school” I gave a slight smile. I really don’t want to go to school. After what Jiyeon said to me the other night, more like threatened, i am not looking forward going to school at all.

 

I halt in my steps when I knew the school was close by. “C-can we go in at separate times?...” I quietly asked. He turned his head over to me, “Waeyo?” He asked a bit confused at my sudden request. “Its just, Jiyeon, I don’t want her to see me with you, she’ll probably make more trouble for you and me…” I answered.

 

He nodded, “ok, so do you want to go first?”

 

“um, you should go first, so I can take watch from behind you.” I said.

 

“ohh ok, well I’ll see you later” He flashed a smile and started walking. Once the school was in sight, I waited behind a wall and peeked out once in awhile to make sure Myungsoo was far enough so I could go. After the distance seemed reasonable, I came out from my hiding place and approached the school, glancing at Myungsoo making sure he was alright. I didn’t go exactly behind him but more to the side.

 

Once he entered the school, I sped up my pace to the door, once I stepped inside, I was immediately pushed back against the door.

 

“Look, its the rich girl” Jiyeon smirked.

 

*Crap, she told her friends didn’t she* I mentally groaned. “ha, maybe she bribed the new kid with money.” One of her ‘minions spoke. I took a deep breath, “I need to get to class” I said, but a hand stopped him. “You’re not going anywhere.” Jiyeon muttered.

 

“ATTENTION EVERYBODY” She suddenly yelled, catching the attention of everyone around us.

“Jieun, is a rich b*tch who lured the new kid in with her money.” Everyone started whispering amongst themselves.

 

“I did not” I muttered and yanked my arm away from her grip. She grabbed my arm again, but I used my other hand and pushed her off. She yelped as she stumbled a few steps back. She glared at me and raised her hand in the air, I immediately shut my eyes, waiting for the impact, but it never came.

 

“ow, oppa, that hurts!” She winced in pain. I opened my eyes to see Myungsoo holding her wrist as he glared at her with his cold eyes. He let her wrist go and reached in grabbing mine pulling me away from her group.

Once we reached the classroom, he let my hand go. “T-thank you” I stuttered. He only nodded and headed to his seat.

 

“Ok class, take out your Math Lesson 1. Today we will be discussing the methods ”

 

“Lets go” Someone just barged into the room out of breath. He looks so familiar… after registering who he was I turned to face Myungsoo was also surprised.

*Its one of their managers…he must have a schedule.*

 

I looked over at Myungsoo, wondering why he wasn’t going yet, his eyes looked worried. He already had his hand at the edge of his desk, ready to get up and go. Everyone started murmuring, “Who is that?...” “who is he looking for?”.Then it hit me. Thats why Myungsoo didn’t want to go, it could risk his cover… otteoke… oh!

 

“Um, Teacher!” I raised my hand. *Lets see how well my acting is…* I took a deep breath.

“I’m not feeling too well...may I have someone take me up to the nurse?..” I said as I placed a hand on my forehead and slowly stood up. She was still a bit shocked and confused but still nodded her head

 

“Choose whoever you want”.

 

I stood up and glanced back at Myungsoo, his eyes widened at the realization of my plan. I stumbled a bit and Myungsoo played along until we got close to the nurses offices and away from the classroom with their manager trailed behind. After the coast was clear, I stopped my acting.

 

“Ok, well you better hurry” I said with a slight smile. “Thank you Jieun-ah” He smiled back.

“So you’re the girl who’s been helping him out, nice to meet you, we greatly appreciate the help you’ve given him” Their manager smiled and shook my hand.

“Thank you” I smiled back.

“Well we must go now, thank you once again Ms. Jieun” The manager said before hurrying Myungsoo out the door.

*Hwaiting oppa* I thought as I watched him get into the van before it drove off.

Author's POV~

As Myungsoo left, Jieun wasn't the only one that was watching.

Nearby, through a window.