Ch 3: Keeping it a secret

I found out, but my Lips are Sealed.


Jieun's POV

*Kim Myungsoo, Kim freakin Myungsoo, Infinite L....my ultimate bias...goes to my school...and sits right behind me. omg this must be a joke.*

I sat there in my room thinking about it over and over again, until it all clicked.

Thats why I felt like I have seen him somewhere, not it in person...but on a screen. 

He didn't want people to look at him...afraid that they might recognize him

He didn't talk to anyone...afraid they will recognize his voice

He didn't say his name... or they will know who he is.

Kim Myungsoo 

 

"What should I do.....since he doesn't want anyone to know, I should keep it that way...since I know, I could understand his situation and fully help him..." I said as my lips curved into a smile while looking at a picture of him on my wall.

I got ready for school, and bid my parents goodbye before leaving.

I decided to hide myself, so he wouldn't see me. *does he know that it was me that saw him...probably not?*

The bus arrived and I saw him coming, he wasn't looking up so I used this chance to get onto the bus, I told the bus driver to hold on a bit and wait for him to get on. I took the seat in the back so he wouldn't see me.

He came on and sat in the same spot he did on the first day I met him.

Soon we arrived at the school, I noticed he looked really hesitate to leave the bus...*is something wrong?...* I mentally ask. He took a deep breath and walked out. He looked really really nervous, like he was expecting something to happen, but nothing did. He looked around, and I could see him relax a little. 

He headed straight to the class. I followed right after but decided to enter the class first so I walked past him and sat in my seat and just looked forward. 
I started pulling out my books when suddenly my ID was in front of my face.

I looked up and saw him staring at me. 

"Oh! Kamsahamnida, I thought I lost this" I said with a smile and took it from his hand and placed it in my bag. He walked past me and sat in his seat.
 

The class went by and soon the bell rang. I was about to leave when suddenly Jiyeon came in and pushed past me making me fall back into my seat and hit my head against the window. 

"ahh.." i winced in pain. Other students who were still left immediately came to my aid, but I told them I was ok.

Jiyeon and her clique walked by me like nothing happened, and stopped at Myungsoo's desk. 

*aish...what should I do, he is still sleeping, what happens if they try to take off his mask!?!?* I start to panic inside my head. Then suddenly an idea popped in my head, but...it might hurt him.

I stood and swung my backpack around making sure it hit him.

He suddenly woke up from the sudden impact and I do a victory dance in my head, but kinda felt bad since he was rubbing his head where I hit him.

"AISH~ YOU BRAT WHY DID YOU HIT HIM!?!" Jiyeon screamed at me. 

*gosh..this girls needs to control her voice, im right here geez..*

"Oh? I did, really, im sorry, I didn't know" I said and bowed to him. Secretly hoping Jiyeon would let me go and not cause a big scene out of it. I could finally breathe again when I heard her say, "Oppa~~"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" She tried again.

*This girl just doesn't give up does she...he already said no.* I thought as I look at her in disbelief.

"No" He answered with the same reply and expression as before, emotionless.

"Ahh~~~ Oppa~~Waeee~~" She started whining, but he just walked past her and out the door. I held in my laughter afraid she would do something to me. 

"Ji, what are you going to do now..he said no." One of her friends said.

"UGHHH I KNOW HE SAID NO! I AM GOING TO MAKE HIM MINE" She shouted and stomped off. 

When she left, people who were left, including me bursted out laughing. 

"Eunnie, are you really ok?" "Yea, she pushed you pretty hard." "I heard your head hit the window" The other students came up to ask if I was ok again.

"haha, ani, im ok, no need to worry." I smiled at them, not wanting them to worry. They sighed but nodded, and said bye to me before leaving.
I was the only one left as I accidently dropped my papers all over the floor. I stood up when I picked up the last sheet that on the ground, when suddenly I felt a strong sting at the back of my head. 

"Ah~" I winced as I clutch onto my head. The pain seemed to calm down and i was able to let go of my head. "*sigh* probably from when I bumped my head against the window earlier

 

 

"Thank you." 

 

I froze. I slowly turned around to meet a figure standing at the door. 

"um..n-no problem.." i stuttered.

"You know who I am don't you?" He asked.

"i-im sorry..." I said, afraid that he is mad at me.

"*sigh* thank you for waking me up earlier." He spoke

"Huh? oh...it was nothing, they could've found out if I didnt..." I spoke nervously. I mean who wouldn't, your talking face to face with ultimate bias.

"Also, for not telling anyone, I though you would go blabber to everyone, haha." 

"I figured since you wanted to keep it a secret, let it be a secret." 

"yea...anyways, I gotta head back to the dorm, thank you again. It would be chaos if people found out." He smiled and walked off.

"*sigh* I can finally breathe again..." I said, chuckling and fangirling abit, since I just realized I talked to my bias. 

*Holy crap...wait...pshh..that was...real?....HOLY CRAP I JUST TALKED FACE TO FACE WITH MY ULTIMATE BIAS!!!!!!* My head was about to explode of happiness, gahhh the things our biases can do to us...the things they can do haha.

I calmed myself down and started to head home.

No One's POV

Jieun was walked through the hall ways when suddenly a hand grabbed her by the wrist and slammed her against the lockers.

"well, well, spill what you know miss goody-pants." 

It was Jiyeon and her gang, crew, whatever you wanna call it.

"W-what?" Jieun asked clueless of what they were talking about.

"*scoff* the new kid, idiot! What do you know about him, we saw you talked to him earlier, why.did.he.thank.you?" She asked in a threatening tone.

"b-because I helped him find his way to the office on the first day" Jieun said, which wasn't a total lie since she did help him, but that wasn't what he thanked her for...

"What else do you know huh?" Jiyeon glared at her.

"t-thats it...on test his name is KMSL, thats all i know..." Jieun replied honestly, it wasn't the whole trut, but she wasn't lying.

"*scoff, well that was sooo useful" Jiyeon said sarcastically.

"Whatever. Just stay away from him understand?, he is mine, I dont need someone to interfere." She said and walked away with her clique trailing behind her.

*scoff* does she think she is the queen or something...* Jieun thought as she started to walked home again.

 

 

 

"Eomma! Im back!" I shouted as I entered my home.

"oh! your back. How was your day?" My mom asked.

"its was good" I said remembering when 'he' talked to me.

"thats good, you seem happy, did something happened?" 

"huh? oh, just someone thank me thats all" I smiled, more like grinning widely at the thought.


Thank you for reading ^^ Hope you upvote and subscribe so you know when I update! 

                                    -lilli5874