Ch 6: Goodnight

I found out, but my Lips are Sealed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, not pleased to see her, at all. 

"Is it wrong to pay my friend a visit" She played innocent. 

"*scoff* Ever since when? I can't seem to recall."

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and put on a fake smile.

"How do you know where I live?" how does she know where I live... no one knows...

"Wait." She took a step back. "You live here??" She had shock written all over her face. *so your a rich brat huh* she thought. I could tell what she was thinking as her eyes observed my home.

"Call me whatever, but in the end we all know who the bigger brat it." I shot at her. She glared at me.

"Well well look who gained confidence, since when did you talk back? just because you a rich brat doesn't mean you can act all that" She growled

I did a little fake laugh, chuckle whatever you want to call it. 

"ha, that's what you do." I smiled back. 

"Now leave." I said with a blank expression. 

"Why? got something to hide?" She smirked. 

"Why are you here?" I asked her again. Suddenly her expression turned dark. 

"I saw you with him, *sarcastic laugh* even AFTER I told you to stop getting in the way, Twice, you apparently don't like to follow rules" 

"Have proof?"

"i know he's here" She said and try to make a run for the stairs, I managed to grab for jacket sleeve and yank back and stepped in front of the stairs. 

"Leave. Unless you have a 'search warrent' i suggest you leave." I glared at her, not moving away from the stairs. She moved closer and leaned into my ear,

"Don't expect to have an easy time at school" She smirked and left. As soon as she left i ran for the door and leaned against it. *That was a close one* I thought before running back up to my room.

I flew opened the door and found him lying on my bed hugging a pillow with one hand while the other was placed on top of his eyes.

"Is she gone?" He suddenly asked. 

"hm." 

"*sigh* i think she followed me." I sighed

"Does she know i'm here?" He asked nervously. I took a deep breath before answering him. 

"She says she does but she actually doesn't know for sure... I'm sorry for all of this, if you hadn't taken me home then you wouldn't be stuck here and she probably wouldn't have suspected anything." I fiddled with my fingers. 

"No, don't blame yourself, she's trying to figure me out anyways, and I wouldn't let you go home alone." His lips curved, forming a small smirk/smile.

I felt my cheeks burning up from just his small action. *Oh my gawd im gonna burst.* I tried to get my mind off of what he said by changing the subject.

"So where are you going to sleep?" I asked, which wasn't a good subject changer because his answer made me blush even more. 

"On this bed next to you" He smiled cheekly. I turned into a tomato and just looked at him just shocked. 

"haha, don't worry, I will put this pillow in between us as a divider." He laughed and moved over so there was space for me. 

*omg omg, if this is a dream, this is a cruel dream, making me go crazy...aish.* I snapped out of my thoughts when he tapped the empty space beside him, motioning me to come over. I shuffled over, and gently got on the bed, laying as far away from him as I could. 

*oh god, this couldn't get any more awkward and embarrasing* 

"ya bwoya, your gonna fall off the bed" He noticed how far I was laying that I was literally about to fall off the bed.

"come closer" He said and reached over the pillow separating us, put a hand under my neck and the other under my legs lifting me off the bed and moved me closer. 

"There" He said satisfied. "Now you won't fall off" He smiled and layed back down while I just layed there still in the saIgme position he left me.

*What the heck just happen... OGMGOMGOGM the feels!!!!! *breathe* breathe*" I told myself over and over in order to calm myself. 

"D-do you have a schedule tomorrow?"

"Nope, which is good because I seriously need to rest" He breathed out and wrapped his arms around it, hugging it tightly before loosening his grip. I literally stopped breathing because he did it so fast and I was so close to the pillow, omg he could've grabbed to me...

But digest what he said and I nodded my head even though he probably can't see me in the dark, idol life is tough, you never get enough rest...

"well, good night...myungsoo oppa" I mumbled the last part so only I could hear. 

"Jieun-ah jalja (goodnight)" He replied and we both fell into asleep.


OMGMGMOGMOGMOGMGM SO SORRY FOR LIKE NEVER UPDATINGGGGGGGGGGG SCHOOL HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFEEEE!! I also had writers block so... yeah, which is why this chapter doesn't have much actions... but the next chapter will, when they go back to school~~! haha

 

Myungsoo Fanacc IG: @4ever_inspirit
If you comment saying you read my stories I would be really thrilled haha, I remembered this once, someone did that and I went on an updating rampage, haha updating like everyday. But anyways hope you check it out! I almost reach 3000!