Ch 4: Danger on the streets

I found out, but my Lips are Sealed.


 

*sigh* "another day" I mumble to myself and got up to get dressed. *do I have everything?....* I thought looking around my room just in case I missed something, my eyes landed on my black mask.

*Should I bring that?..* I thought staring at it. 

I have the tendency to feel like i might need it and end up not bringing it and then finding out i needed it. i dont know, im like a psychic or something lol jk
(A/N: lol ok so that is actually me in real life, like literally, i dont think i need it, but end up needing it and dont have it... lol)

I walked over the the mask and placed in my bag, who knows, i might need it, wouldn't hurt to bring it. After I looked around one more time, I headed downstairs. 

"Umma, im leaving~" 

"Be safe!" I heard her shout from upstairs.

 

~Time Skip~

When I was about to step onto campus. I remembered about Jiyeon and her 'crew', hope she doesn't try to talk to me today...

I stopped and looked at the school and students surrounding the place, chatting with their friends.

"*sigh* Hwaiting... its for Myungsoo oppa..." I finally took a final breathe and entered the school.

I looked around making sure Jiyeon wasn't hidding for something to scare the crap out of me....

but then again, she doesn't bully me...but when she stopped me and tried to figure out who Myungsoo was...kinda made me alert...

 

I walked down the halls in a fast pace to get to class so I could be a look out for Myungsoo. 

I was about to reach class when I saw Myungsoo, he was looking frantically through his bag but while using it to hide himself but running at the same time, I was about to run up to him and use myself to block anyone from seeing him when a hand suddenly shot out from the side in front of me stopping me from going any further.

"Why in such a hurry, Ji.Eun.?" Jiyeon smirked as she dropped her hand back to her side.

"I don't like being late." I said, and was about to walk again but she grabbed my shoulder.

"i didn't say you can go, did I?' She smirked once again.

*Gah this girl really~ likes to smirk doesn't she* I mentally thought.

"Well I didn't think I 'need' permission to leave." I stated, I could feel her grip on my shoulder tighten, but instead of leaving i just waited for her to say something, since her arm was still holding my shoulder and because I wanted to stall for Myungsoo. 

Some of the students started the gather around, and looked at me with worry, but i just gave them a faint smile showing I was ok. 

My back was still facing her but I could sense she was walking closer to me. *please don't do anything* I prayed in my head. 

 

*RING~~*

*sigh* literally saved my the bell...* i thought and ran into class. I took my seat, the teacher arrived, making everyone face the front, knowing if they didn't they would recieve a punishment. 

"Ok class, I will be handing out your quizzes that you took yesterday." 

"Jieun, could you please pass these out? I just forgot that I didn't do the attendance." The teacher called out to me. I smiled and took the stack of papers from her and handed them back to the students.

Myungsoo's paper was the last one and i walked towards his seat, while looking at his paper and when I looked up, his head was facing down, while he was moving his backpack around as if he was trying to cover his face.

As I got closer I could see his face....

wait...

 

 

I could see his face. 

My eyes widen when I suddenly realized why he was using his backpack. I sat down with his test still in my hand and took out the mask i decided to bring this morning, good thing I brung it... i probably would've slapped myself if i decided not to bring it. I used his quiz to hide the mask and gave him his quiz back. He slightly looked up at me when I handed it to him and looked confused at why his paper was rolled up, he unrolled the paper and saw the mask inside. I could see his eyes widen, and looked up at me with a suprised look, but I could see relief in his eyes at the same time, I smiled and walked over to the teacher and told her I finished passing them out. 

I didn't actually need to do that, I just did that so he could have time to put on his mask, and so i could draw their attention from any movement coming from the back. I glanced at him and saw that he had placed his backpack down and wasn't trying to hide anymore, I went back to my seat. As i reached my seat I found a piece of paper with a little message written to it,

     "Thank you"

I smiled widely, and just looked back to the front.

 

*RING*

"Ok thats it for today, make sure you study." The teacher last said before leaving the class. and right when she left, Jiyeon walked in, well with her crew of course. She walked over to Myungsoo once again, luckily he was awake this time, because im sure if i did what i did last time, would have cause me alot of troubles with jiyeon and her group. Right when she reached his seat, he immediately stood up and was about to walk away, but she grabbed and clung onto his arm. 

"Oppa~~" Jiyeon pouted. 

"Wanna hang out with me today? You know... just the 2 of us?" She 'flirted' adding a little giggle at the end. Myungsoo just pulled his arm away from her and walked out the of the class without giving a reply, but the answer was a pretty clear 'No'.

"AISHHHH!" Jiyeon screamed and ruffled her in anger and fustration. Her eyes suddenly meant mine. I quickly averted my eyes from her and grabbed my things and tried hurrying out of the class, away from trouble. But sadly i was to slow...

"You, where do you think your going." I heard her voice from behind me. *ahhhh otteoke... oh! i remember i have to help some students at the library..*

"I'm heading to the library to help some students, if you don't mind, I don't want to be late." I said and left. 

I walked down the hall and made my way to the library, the students who wanted help all ready had their things out and made sure they had everything they wanted to ask me. I walked in and they all shyly greeted me. 

"Ok, lets start shall we" I said with a bright smile on my face.

They all asked me and I would show them how to do it and once they got it they would go help the others. I took a quick glance at the window to see that the sun had set but not fully, I took out my phone to check the time. *8:23*  *Wow, its late* 

"Ok everyone, does anyone else need help? or are you ok" I asked to make sure everyone was ok, and they all nodded, saying that they understood it and thanked me.

"No problem, if you don't get it meet me before class so I can help you" I said and we all gathered our stuff. The librarian already left awhile ago since she knows that I stay back and help out, I have done this for awhile so she trusts me, I made sure the place was clean and decided to sit down and relax a little before locking up and going home. *sigh* *What a long day... but it was fun, except for jiyeon... i really need to avoid her better...* I thought. I stood up and was about to turn off the lights was when I noticed there was someone else in here. Their head was in their arms so I couldn't see the face, but i felt like i knew this person. It looks like Myungsoo... i know its weird but i can tell if its him or not just by looking at the back of him. I slowly made my way towards him and tapped his shoulder. He lifted his head but had his hand covering his face from me. *he probably thinks its someone else...*

"umm, its time leave, Myungsoo- ssi" I said whispering 'Myungsoo-ssi", with that he removed his hand and looked at me, i realized why he hid his face, it was because he wasn't wear the mask. he dug into his bag and placed the mask back on. 

I went and stood over at the light swithch which was behind the checkout counter, and waited for him to exit so i could turn off the lights and lock up. Once he exited, i switched the lights off and locked up the library, rattling the door handle just making sure the it was locked and turn around only to see Myungsoo leaning against the wall.

"AH! KAMJAKIYA!" I quickly cupped my mouth, and blushed in embarassment. While I was dying of embarassment, he let out a little chuckle at my reaction. I cleared my throat,

"Y-your still here?" I asked not looking directly at him because i would probably forget my words. 

"hm. kaja" He said and grabbed me hand and started pulling me. I was to shocked to even reply or do anything, because hello~~ my ultimate bias is touching. touching me. like asdfghjasdfghjkasdfghjkasdfghjkasdfghj. I was about to say something, when I realized we were already outside and he let my hand go. 

"W-well, you should go back to your dorm, becareful and goodbye." I waved and started walked my way. I kept walking and was about to reach the bus stop but felt like I was being followed. Feeling uneasy, I glanced back but didn't find anyone, I continue walking but then my shoulder was pulled back making me turn around. 

 

"What is your relationship with him?!" A female voice. Jiyeon's voice to be exact.

"With who?" I asked. *Hoping she wasn't talking about Myungsoo.."

"That new kid, I saw you ONCE again with him. Didn't I tell you not to get in the way?!" She glared at me. 

"I didn't get in anyones way, if im correct, he rejected you like 5 times already." I said, which is true.

"*scoff" *slap* I felt a side of my cheek start to burn. 

"Thats what you get for being a smart a**, now tell me what you know about him" She demanded

"I already told you what i know." I said. 

"*scoff* stop lying." She spat.

"What do you want me to tell you? His birthday? His blood type? His friends? His hobbies?" I spoke back. I actually know all of that, but who said i was gonna tell her...

"Pft, like you know that much, he wouldn't go out with someone... like you." You could hear the digust in her voice "i bet your just saying that, you know what, im just wasting my time aren't I? *scoff* like you would know all that..." Jiyeon said, thinking i was joking, jokes on you. But its better that she thought it was a joke, or i would have to make up some lie/truth, and i don't think i could come up with one right now considering how tired I am.

"Well, im not gonna waste anymore time on you, bye loser *scoff* she thinks shes all that..." I heard her muttered as she walked away.

"*sigh* think whatever you want Jiyeon, I have someone i need to protect." I whispered touching my left cheek, still feeling the pain, there was still the feeling of someone watching me, I looking over my shoulder once in a while. Finally the bus arrived. I sat in my usual seat and put on my headphones, muting my surrounds. I felt someone sit beside me, and turned to see who it was. 

 

 

"oh." My eyes widen in suprise and I look down to hide my blush, *gahhhh~~ why does he have to be to handsome* I decided to look out the window so I could calm down, he was so close! His eyes were closed so I guessed he was resting, but his side profile, so handsome... *breathe, breathe...* I told myself. The bus stopped and I realized that it was my stop, 

"um...this is my stop..." I gently tapped his shoulder. His eyes open and stared straight into mine, I quickly averted my eyes. He stood up and made way for me to go, I got off, but that feeling of someone looking at me never faded, it was even with me when I was on the bus, I just didn't pay much attention to it since hello~~ my ultimate bias was sitting right next to me! I looked behind me and didn't see anyone, shrugging it off and turned back to the front and almost got the daylights scared out of me.

"OMO!" I shouted in suprise, placing a hand over my chest like my life depended on it. 

"Y-you need to stop popping out of nowhere..." I said not looking directly into his eyes.

"Are you ok?" He asked me. I was taken back by his question. *did he see?....*

"I saw what she did." He answered my question,

"I'm sorry you had to get hurt because of me" 

"Its ok, I put myself on that spot, you don't need to feel guilty." It sadden me at the thought of him guilty.

"Is your house far from here?" He asked me.

"oh, ani, it just right around the corner and up a hill."

"Kaja, it to dark for you to walk alone at this time." He grabbed my hand and started walking.

"b-but its just around the corner..." I tried reasoning, but know his stubborn behavior, what I say probably won't matter.

"This is it." I spoke when we arrive in front of the gate. I turned to look at him and he was staring at it.

"y-you live here, I heard this is where the family of Lee corporations live...?" he asked suprised.

"yup, my dad is the CEO of Lee corporations." I explained. 

"Then how come people at school, don't like bow down to you or something." He asked confused. I chuckle at his theory.

"I don't want to use my dad to gain anything, I just want to be treated as everyone else, and earn things myself, many people at school don't know im the daughter of CEO of Lee corporation/industry, like Jiyeon, that is why she treats like how she does but I don't want to use my dad to gain power." I gave him my reason. He nodded his head in understanding,

"Well i should get going, and thank you for the mask" He said

"thank you for walking me here, and keep the mask so no one will recongize you on the way back." I gave him a smile, and opened my gate. I was just about to enter but turned around to take one last look at him, since my house was on a uphill, i could see the city lights and everything and the streets.

As i turn to look at him, I could spot a group of boys, probably 7-10 of them holding bats, waving them around, smashing and hitting mail boxes and lamp posts. *this can't be good..* i thought worriedly as I see that Myungsoo has to cross paths with them in order to get to the bus stop. I drop my bag and ran as fast as I could to reach Myungsoo before they boys/guys could spot him. 

"Myungsoo!" I shouted as I was getting closer. Luckily he stopped and turned around. I was about 3 yards from him and stopped to regain my breath back. I looked up and saw the shadows of the group coming closer but it stopped. I gathered my energy and rush to Myungsoo and pulled him behind a bush. The group stopped and looked around. 

"Do you guys hear that?" One of them spoke.

"Come out come out, whoever you are." One evily chuckled

*bang* bang* They hit lamp post that were around while laughing. 

"Hide all you want, we can wait out here all night" A guy said they all sat down playing around with their bats, tapping it against the ground. The moonlight shined on the bats, something glistening on them.   

 

A red liquid substance.

 

I turn to him with a worried expression. *what is he going to do? he can't go out there, what happened if they hurt him...* "Follow me" I whispered and started to head back to my house, that was the only safe place he could stay for now... He followed along without asking anything. Soon we reached my gate which was already unlocked and papers scattered everywhere since I ran after him. He let out a little laugh, *aish this is so embarassing..* I started picking up my papers,

"Here you go" He handed me the left over papers that were on the ground, while I just looked down at the papers to embarrased to look at him. 

"Do you like infinite?" He asked, I nodded as an answer. 

"Am i perhaps your favorite?" *Why is he asking... is he trying to turn me into a tomato!?* 

"W-What makes you say that?" I answered, how does he know if im not Hoya, or Sunggyu's fan...

"Well, you left your gate open and looks like you threw your bag causing papers to fly everywhere and ran after me when you saw those guys." Even though I wasn't looking at him, I could tell he was smirking. 

"S-so... ok fine i do" I admitted, I didn't want to lie to him... but that he said reminded me of what just happen, the guys were still sitting there, so if he went he would have to pass them...

"What are you going to do now? The guys are still there..." I said pointing to the group. He was about to answer but a voice called out. 

"Jieun-ah, what's going on? who is this?" 

"Oh eomma." I looked at him not knowing if i could tell her he was. 

"Annyeong haseyo, Kim Myungsoo imnida" He bowed 

"Oh, why does that name sound familiar.. Jieun-ah don't you say that name around the house alot?.." My mom said thinking about why the name sound familiar, 

"eh eomma~~ shhh..." I whispered to her.

"haha, neh, im a singer from Infinite" 

"ahh~ thats why your name sounds familiar. Jieun, isn't that the guy you like from that group" She nudged me, while I just looked down with embarassment, why do i keep getting embarassed today...

"Its nice meeting you but why are you here.? 

"eomma, he can't go because there is a group of guys with bats down there..." I explained to her. 

"Jinjja?! omo, i would call the guards but its their day off... aigoo.. mianhe myungsoo-ah, come on in" with that, my mom grabbed his arm and pulled him with her. 

"Your house is very nice" He said as we entered. 

"oh gomawo, Jieun designed most of it." My mom said, smiling at me, Thats true, my mom wanted to change the house up a bit and i drew a sketch of what i thought of and my mom decided to use it. 

"well, Myungsoo, you may stay over until you can leave." then she walked into the kitchen. *should i say something? i dont know what to say.. what if i said something stupid... then he will think im stupid... but i dont want him to be uncomfortable..*

"Where is your room" He suddenly spoke. 

"W-wae.." i asked

"I want to see it." He answered.

"Well...you can't" 

"why not?'

"just because."

"Because what?"

"Beca-" I was cut off.

"What are you guys talking about?" My mom came into the coversation out of nowhere.

"I was asking to see her room." He smiled with that killer smile of his.

"Oh! right this way" my mom lead him to my room. 

"eomma, andwae~~" I called out to my mom but she didn't stop.

She opened the door, and i just ran in front of him to block him from coming in but the door was already wide open.

"i knew you were an eLement" He said and patted my head, while i tried to hide my tomato colored face.

 


Very sorry for not updating in SUCHHHHHHHhh a long time. I ended school, so i will be able to update alot more. 

IG | 4ever_inspirit <----- Fan Account for Myungsoo/Infinite