Ch 5: Unexpected visitor

I found out, but my Lips are Sealed.


There are a couple reason why I didn't want him to see my room, but there was one particular reason.

1) It was messy, since i haven't had to time to clean and......

 

2)......

 

 

 

my walls are bascially filled with his pictures!!!!!! Selcas, to group photos. He entered my room and started looking at all the pictures closely. Not long after he pointed at a photo.

"This was long ago...when we first debuted..." He smiled. "This looks like it was professionally taken by a photographer, but I have never seen it before..." He said and turned around and caught sight of my camera. "Did you take this?" He asked pointing at my camera. I shyly nodded. "May I take a look at it?" I just nodded again. Its hard to refuse your ultimate bias... 

"There are alot of pictures in here. Do you like taking pictures? Its not because of me is it?" He asked as he scrolled through the photos i took. What he said was true except the last part. I always loved taking pictures even before i knew infinite or Myungsoo, but I found Infinite and that he also liked it and it made me love it even more than i did before. 

"yes, and sort of? I always loved taking photos and still do, even before I knew about you guys, but when i found out you liked it too, it make me love it even more..." I said shyly, and to think i was cooling down, well i was, but now im a red tomato again. 

"haha, thats good to know, you take very beautiful photos" He commented with a smile while looking through them. I couldn't help but to blush even more if thats even possible. 

*ring* ring* 

Myungsoo's POV~

"yoboseyo?" He picked up his phone 

"ya, eodiya" 

"I can't go back right now-"

"Ya why not!? just go, its probably not that bad.."

"ya, i could die if i try!" *aish these hyungs...*

"jinjja?! But are you safe? where are you?"

"don't worry im in a safe place right now" I said as i looked at Jieun who was looking at the pictures on her wall.

"im at a friends house" I answered

"Ooooo~~ is it a girl~?" 

"Yes it is, and quit teasing... mean hyungs.." I muttered.

"We heard that~~ anyways, you can stay there, we don't have any schedules, don't do anything bad to her~~ *call ended*" 

"im not go- hello? hello?" *those hyungs... I can't believe they hung up..* I thought as i put my phone away. 

 

 

"myungsoo, is it ok if you stayed in Jieun's room tonight?" her mother came in and asked me, before i could answer,

"eomma! what about the guest room? wouldn't he be uncomortable in here?" 

"all of the rooms are occupied by the maids... i would hate to make them sleep somewhere else, and you basically have 2 beds... you sleep on the bed by the window instead of your actual bed.." her mom replied. 

"Its ok, i won't be uncomfortable" I smile, i seriously won't i actually kinda want to be in the same room as Jieun...

Jieun's POV

"ok then, so its settled" my mom said and clapped her hands happily before going to prepare things for Myungsoo.

*ding dong~*

*I wonder who is here..* i thought as i tried to listen to who was at the door.

"oh hello who are you?" I heard my mom.

"Jieun's friend?"  *My friend?*

"Jieun-ah! Your friend is here!" My called me, I told myungsoo to stay here for safety reasons. As i walked downstairs to my mom, i couldn't see who was my 'friend' since mom was blocking the way.

"oh, jieun-ah she says she is your friend from school?" my mom asked me curiously, and stepped aside revealing the person i would never think appear in front of me in my own home. 

"Hello Jieun" She smiled and waved. "May i come in?" She asked, since i didn't answer my mom did.

'Of course, come in, come in" Mom said, and she walked in, passing me. While she wasn't paying attention to me, and looking around the house i looked upstairs and saw myungsoo with a shocked expression, i looked at him with the same expression and silently told him to go into my room, after he disappeared from my sight, i turn to look at her

 

 

"Hello to you to, Jiyeon, what an unexpected suprise" 


I haven't read over this yet, im sorry if there are any mistakes and anything that doesn't make sense.

Instagram: @4ever_inspirit   


Instagram