Ch 1: Not in Person. But on a Screen.

I found out, but my Lips are Sealed.


*RING RING*

"aaaiiiishhhh... school again." I groaned as I got out of bed. 

I quickly got ready, and headed downstairs.

"UMMA! IM GOING!" I shouted as I put on my shoes.

"Why so early, the bus doesn't come until another 30 minutes?" My mom asked as she walked down the stairs.

"I like being there early, and I can rest while im waiting, and I need fresh air." 

"araseo, be careful, and do well." 

"Neh~~, im going now." I said as I walked out the door.

I walked to the bus stop, and played on my phone waiting for the bus to arrive.

 

"Im sorry but you got the wrong person, please excuse me." 

I heard someone, I looked up from my phone and saw a guy and a girl about a yard away from where I was standing.

"oh! jinjja? you look like infinite L..." 

"aniya...if you please excuse me I am late for school." 

"oh...hm..you must not be him then...im sure he doesn't go to school anymore...ah joesonghamnida..." I heard the girl said and bowed before leaving.

I heard the guy sigh and walked towards the bus stop I was at. I noticed he was wearing the same uniform.

He sat on the other side of the bench and just kept his head down.

I was about to say hi, but decided to let him have his peace. 

I looked at the time and tapped my foot still waiting for the bus to arrive. After a couple more minutes the bus finally came, *finally* I thought and stood up, as I was about to enter, I look over my shoulder and saw the guy still sitting there with his head down.

*why is he still sitting there...isn't he getting on to?* I thought and told the bus driver to wait.

I turned around and slowly walked up to him. As I got closer I realized he was asleep.

*thats why...should I wake him up?* I though, still not sure of what to do. But did it anyways.

"excuse me...excuse me..." I said as I slightly shook him.

His head lifted up and looked at me. 

*why do I feel like i have seen those eyes somewhere...* I thought but decided to shake them off since I remember about the bus.

"the bus is here." I informed him and walked onto the bus.

I took a seat and saw that he came onto the bus and sat a couple seats away from me. I looked out the window and listened to music until my stop.

I turn my gaze back to the guy earlier and saw that he was looking out the window too. 

*I swear he looked like someone I have seen before* I had this feeling I've seen him before. Not in person,

 

 

but on a screen.