Chapter 2

The Annoying Boy Next Door

 

I stomped all the way home feeling tired and annoyed by that arrogant transferee.

Just because he is Korean doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to him. And I swear, even though he is good looking, I won't like him. With that attitude, not ever would I fall for him.

I went up to the building and went up to my unit. I quickly jumped into my bed as I reached home. School is so tiring. How I wish time would fly fast... I want to graduate soon!

I changed my clothes and then got some orange juice in the fridge. But wait, what if all Korean men are like him? Arrogant and a jerk? ... Nah, I don't think so. Lee Chan Hee is very sweet.

The doorbell rang, I wonder who it is, I went to the door and opened it. It was Ms. Rogers, the building owner.

"How can I help you Ms. Rogers?" I asked as I smiled at her.

"Oh darling, I just came to inform you that someone moved in to the unit next to yours." Ms. Rogers informed. "Can you please give these for me?"

"Sure Ms.Rogers," I smiled and gladly grabbed the basket of fruits in her hand.

"Now, I'll be taking my leave then," Ms. Rogers said and left.

I looked down at the basket of fruits that I was holding and sighed. I walked towards the door next to mine and knocked on it.

The door and opened, I was greeted by that annoying face. "You." I said.

"Are you following me?" He asked.

"Ani, why would I follow you?"

"I know you like me, but can you please stop following me? It's kind of annoying." He stated.

"Look here mister. I'm not here because I followed you or anything. I live next door and Ms. Rogers, the building owner wanted me to give you these." I quickly said and gave the basket to him. "Oh, and just so you know, it looks like you're the one who's following me. Are you stalking me?"

He just simply stared at me, which made me very annoyed. I hate this guy.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Yes," I simply said.

"Then, get lost." He said as he slammed the door in front of my face.

Didn't he know manners?!? Did his parents never taught him some manners? Ugh. I stomped all the way back to my door and slammed it. I really hate that guy. Aish!

I went back to my room and jumped into my bed. I stared at my ceiling, which has a Byun Baekhyun poster plastered on it.

That guy sure is ruining my day. Just then, my doorbell rang again. I sloppily went to the door and opened it. There was Ms. Rogers and standing behind her was THAT DUDE.

"Stacy, if you have few minutes to spare, can you please go with L.Joe to the nearest store." Ms. Rogers asked.

"Oh, does he need something there?" I asked. Oh gosh. I don't wanna go with him.

"Yes but I'm afraid I can't take him since I have to do something else." Ms. Rogers sighed.

"I hope you are alright with it Stacy." She added. "Oh and gave him a tour around please."

"Of course Ms. Rogers, it's definitely fine with me." I smiled as she thanked me.

As Ms. Rogers left, I gave him a death glare. "Would you please stop bothering me? I was offering you a hand earlier but you clearly didn't need it."

"Mwohrago?" He asked as he stared at me.

"Do I have to translate every word I say? Don't you understand English?" I asked. "What are you even doing here? You should have just stayed in Korea."

"None of your business." He replied coldly.

"What are you going to buy anyway?" I asked a I started walking out of the building. He didn't reply.

The walk to the convenience store was pretty much silent and awkward. He just continued walking behind me as his hands were inside his pockets.

I sat outside of the store to wait for him to finish his shopping. I fished out my phone and saw that Hannah texted me not so long ago.

 

Hey bestie!!! How was your tour with HIM?!? Omggg. Tell me all the details! As your friend, I'm getting all jealous here! HAHA! By the way, I'm sorry if I left you.ㅠㅠ  I'll make it up to you okay? But maybe I don't since you get to spend time with him!! Reply as soon as you can! I'm dying to know what happened! ><

 

I sighed. It's so obvious that she lied earlier. I don't know what I'm going to do with this girl. What's there to be jealous about??

I almost jumped up from my seat when a cold object touched my cheek. I looked up and saw L.Joe with a juice in his hand.

"Here," he handed.

"Um, thanks. I guess..." I mumbled as I took it from him.

"So, have you finished your shopping?" I asked as I turned to him.

"Yeah." He said and started walking.

"Yah! Wait up! You should thank me for waiting for you!" I stood up and quickly followed him.

"I didn't ask you to wait for me." He coldly said as he gave me a glare.

Why does he have to be so mean? He just have to thank me. That's all.

I just rolled my eyes and walked past right him. I went to the convenience store with him, he should just thank me. Acting all cool and mighty. Seriously, I hate him.

 


 

Note: Hello, chapter two is here! What do you guys think? Hope you guys liked it! Be sure to comment! Oh and an upvote would be nice!

- starryeyed