Chapter 4

The Annoying Boy Next Door

 

"Well, there's the laboratory." I stated boringly as I pointed at the lab. "And then to your right, the music room is down that hallway."

L.Joe just stared at me. This dude really need some serious beating.

"I think you should write that, in case you forget. I don't want to get in trouble if you're skipping your class again because you don't know where to go." I said and gave him a fake smile.

"Where's the library?" He asked bluntly.

"I don't think you need to go there Byunghun sshi, the library is only for people who study." I gave him a smile.

"Don't call me that." He gave me a glare, judging by his look, he's irritated. "Where the hell is it?"

"It's on the west wing, we've already went there a while ago maybe you have forgotten cause you weren't even paying attention."

Yes, that's right. I was trying to piss him off by acting nice and being sarcastic at the same time. And it's paying off, haha. The face he just made is really priceless. I wish I have my phone right now.

"The cafeteria is just straight ahead. That pretty much ends our tour. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some class to attend to." I said and excused myself.

I turned back at him and asked, "Aren't you coming?"

"Ani, I'm going to the library." He stated.

"And why would you go there? Didn't Mrs. Lee said that once we finish the lame tour, we need to go back to our class?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"You don't need to go with me. I can pretty much handle everything on my own." He said then started walking down the hallway.

Aish. I'm seriously going to be in big trouble if I followed him but he'll get me into trouble as well if I don't. Aish.

"You know, the library isn't that way.." I said as I walked up to him. "It's that way." I pointed to the other side.

"You don't need to go with me." He stated coldly and walked pass me.

"Look Mr. Smartypants, I'm not going because I want to, it's because I need to. I might get in trouble if they saw you out, they would think that you are cutting class. Also, you might excuse yourself by saying, "I don't know where my class is because Stacy didn't told me." or something of that sort. Then I would be held responsible for not showing you around again. You get it now?"

"Whatever. Just don't bother me." He said and walked ahead.

"Like hell he knows where the library is." I mumbled and followed behind him.

 

"What are you students doing here during class hours?" The librarian eyed us suspiciously.

"Maam, we're just here to tour around the library. Mrs. Lee asked me to tour this new kid around, his name is Lee Byunghun." I said and gave her a smile.

"Are you sure you're not cutting class?" She raised an eyebrow at me and then looked at L.Joe.

"Of course, you can ask Mrs. Lee herself if you wish." I smiled at her again.

"Alright, go on with your tour then." She finally said and went back on reading her book.

"You see, that is why you need me." I told him but he just walked pass me.

How rude. I shouldn't have saved his , it would be very funny if he got caught cutting. Aish.

"What are you going to do here anyway?" I asked him.

"I'm going to sleep here, isn't it obvious? Someowhere quiet is a very nice place to sleep at." He finally said as he walked towards the very back of the library.

"Mwohrago?!? Did you just say that you are going to sleep here? Are you crazy? I missed my class just for you to just sleep in the library?" I whispered angrily at him.

"I didn't asked you to. You were so mesmerized by my good looks that you even chose me over your studies. Admit it you like me." He smirked at me.

"Look here MISTER, I am not here because I like you or anything. I am here because I don't want to get blamed for what you do. Got it? Oh and just so you know, you're not my type."

"Oh, I thought you have a thing for Korean guys? Wouldn't I count as your type?" He eyed me and smirked at me playfully.

"And how did you knew that? Did you perhaps stalked me? Oh and yeah, I do have a thing for Korean guys but I definitely don't have a thing for guys who have an attitude. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a class to attend." I stated and turned my heels to leave. I heard him chuckle and that just hell lot pissed me off.

 

"Gosh Stacy, calm the heck down. You've been ranting since earlier." Hannah said.

"Well hello. Who wouldn't get pissed that you missed the lecture in class?!? I need those Hannah, they are for my grades. You know that I'm almost failing every subject out there. Well maybe except for music and physical education." I told her.

"I know, I know. And I'm already trying my best to look for a tutor for you." Hannah informed.

"Was that supposed to cheer me up? Cause it didn't." I said and rolled my eyes. "I just hate that guy's ego and everything. I hate him from head to toe."

"You know, they say that the more you hate the more you love." She teased.

"Gosh Hannah, you are seriously not helping out at all." I told her as I stood up and walked away.

I just seriously hope that I don't get any more business with that guy, my head is just bursting in rage whenever I see that guy.

 


 

Note: Hey guise! Finally updated haha, hope I didn't make you wait for too long. Sorry for the short & boring chapter! I'll make it up on the next update keke. Anyway, here's chapter four! Hope you all will like it! By the way, please do comment! It'd be great to read what you guys are thinking and it'd be great to know what you think of the story so far. :) Oh and an upvote would be very nice! I'll update again when I'm free! ^-^

- starryeyed