Chapter 3

The Annoying Boy Next Door

 

"Hey! Tell me all the details!" Hannah said as she cling on me as we walked towards the school gate.

"There's nothing to tell you actually.. I didn't gave him a tour." I stated.

"What? Why not?" Hannah asked as she glared at you. "You missed your chance to hangout with him!"

"Because he didn't want it." I said and walked past her.

I went straight to my locker and grabbed the books I needed for my class.

"That's too bad! By the way, why are you in such a bad mood?" Hannah asked as she finally caught up to me and opened her locker as well.

"That's because someone moved in next door." I sighed. "Guess who moved in."

"Ummm... Byun Baekhyun? Ummm... I don't know, Zac Efron? Ummm... maybe Obama?"

"That guy." I said and pointed at the blonde hair dude across the hallway.

"L.Joe?!?" Hannah's eyes widened and slap me in the arm. "Yah! You're so lucky!"

"Why is that lucky? The last thing I want to see everyday is him." I said. "Do you like him? Then why don't you go try to talk to him?"

"What? Me? Like him? Of course not! Did you forget that I don't like those gay dudes who have weird hairstyles and dark eyeliner?"

"I'm not going to pick up a fight even though you just insulted my husbands." I gave her a look. "Who knows? You keep on talking about him, so I kind of thought that maybe you like him.." I told her.

"Gosh Stacy, don't be ridiculous!" Hannah chuckled.

L.Joe passed right in front of us and gave me a glare as he went.

Did he heard our conversation? Was he eavesdropping? Oh, who cares if he was.

I sighed at thought of meeting him again in math class. Oh, how I hate math class, first of all it's because of Mr. Pua, then him and then there's math itself.

"Good luck on your math exam! By the way, you should talk to him!" Hannah said and waved at me as she went to her class.

Wait. What? What math exam is she talking about? We have an exam?

 

"So, how was your exam?" Hannah said as we were changing into our PE clothes in the locker room.

"Oh, I pretty much aced it! I didn't even studied last night cause no one told me that there would be an exam." I said sarcastically.

"Wait, you didn't know? Mr. Pua posted it online yesterday! He said that he'll be moving the test today rather than on Friday." Hannah said.

"Well. Nobody even bothered texting me. Oh especially my best friend, who knows that my wifi machine broke two days ago and it hasn't been fixed yet." I stated and grabbed my water bottle out from my gym bag.

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot! I'm so sorry Stacy! It totally slipped out of my mind! I'm so sorry!" Hannah apologized as she hit her head.

"It's okay. I guess I'll just have to ace the next three quizzes to pass that freaking subject." I sighed and walked out of the locker room.

"I'll help you! I mean, I'll be your tutor then!" Hannah said as she quickly followed.

"Hannah, how are you supposed to tutor me when your grades are not even that high?" I told her.

Of course Hannah can't tutor me, she's already busy with her part-time job and her grades aren't that high either. If she spends her time tutoring me, her grades will drop.

"That's true." She said sadly.

"Ah! I know! I'll just find a tutor for you, how's that?" She asked. 

 "Well, it's up to you." I said.

We both went inside the gym and went to the court where the other girls were. Our volleyball teacher was waiting for all the girls to line up so that she can decide the two teams. As I went towards the line, I saw him by the bleachers.

What the heck is he doing here? Isn't his PE class soccer? Is he lost or something? Or maybe because of his cockiness he excluded himself out of PE class.

Our teacher assigned our teams and told us where we were going to stand. She then blew the whistle which means that we have to get ready. I positioned myself at the back with Hannah.

To get a passing grade on PE class, you need to win. The winning team would pass and the losing would get a failing mark. And I don't want another failing grade again.

Our teacher blew her whistle again, the other team served the ball and one of our team hit the ball, which the other team hit it again. It ended up going to my direction.

"Stacy, hit the ball!" One of my teammates shouted.

I quickly focused and hit the ball as it came toward me. The other team failed to hit the ball back, which made us gain a point. "Yes!" I shouted.

The other team serves the ball again, I noticed that our teacher was missing. She was nowhere near the gym, I looked around and saw that she was at the bleachers with L.Joe.

It looks like that he got caught skipping class. L.Joe stood up and he saw me looking at him. I quickly turned away.

"Stacy! Look out!" Hannah shouted beside me.

A ball hit me on the nose, which made me fall back. My team members quickly surround me, "Stacy, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine as I sat up." I said.

"Your nose is bleeding!" The teacher said as she made her way to me. "Hannah, help her to the clinic."

I touched my nose and looked at my hand, I saw blood. My eyes widened and my head hit the hard floor once again. I fainted.

 

I opened my eyes and saw that I was lying on the clinic bed. I sat up and touched my nose again, I looked at my hand and saw that there wasn't any blood anymore.

"Are you okay now?" The nurse asked me with a comforting smile.

"Oh neh. I feel better, thank you." I smiled back.

"My pleasure." She smiled as she made her way to her desk.

"Um, ma'am how did I get here?" I asked her.

"Oh! That young handsome boy brought you here!" She told me.

Young handsome boy? Now who could that be? Maybe, my prince charming? Oh Stacy, stuff like that don't exist!

"I think he's still waiting for you outside." She smiled at me. I thanked her again and walked out of the clinic.

A smile was plastered on my face as I closed the clinic door. I turned my head and was greeted by Mr. Cocky.

"What do you want?" I asked, the smile that was earlier plastered on my face was gone and turned into a frown.

"For someone who carry you all the way to clinic, I don't think that's a very nice way to thank me." He said in Korean, which I barely understood. I only got the last part of what he said.

"And why would I thank you?" I raised my voice as I crossed my arms.

"It's because my arms are now broken, thanks to you. You're heavier than I thought." He said.

What did he just say? Did he just call me fat? Wait, he was the one who carried me all the way to the clinic?!? Why did it have to be him out of all people? Aish!

"Well, thank you." I stated flatly. "Oh, and why are you waiting for me?"

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not waiting for you cause I'm worried, the teacher asked me to and she also asked me to carry you cause I was the only boy there at that time." He informed me and started walking away.

I bit my bottom lip and breathed out. That guy is seriously getting on my nerves.

"Stacy Lee!" A voice behind me said.

I turned around and saw the vice principal, Mrs. Lee. "Oh good afternoon, Mrs. Lee." I smiled at her.

"Stacy, I am very disappointed in you." She said. "I thought I asked you to give Mr. Byunghun a personal tour?"

"He told me that you didn't give him a tour that is why he missed out his PE class earlier. He said he didn't know where it was so he didn't go." Mrs. Lee told me.

What the f? He was the one who told me that he didn't need one. Aish! That dude really!

"Oh, I'm sorry Mrs. Lee, I was really busy that time. Something urgent came up so I didn't get to give him a tour. I'm really sorry if I disappointed you Mrs. Lee, it won't happen again." I apologized and gave her a quick bow.

"It's alright, I understand. But please do give him a tour around school, Stacy. I think it'll be better if you tour him at school time, I'll inform your teacher about it." Mrs. Lee said.

"Alright, Mrs. Lee." I said and smiled at her as she left.

That guy sure is giving me a lot of trouble. If that dude gives me another headache, I swear I would kill that dude.

 


 

Note: Hey guise! I have finally updated! Haha, did you guys wait long? Anyway, here it is! Hope you all will like it! Also, please comment! It'd be great to read what you guys are thinking :) Oh and an upvote would be very nice! I'll update again when I have time! ^^

- starryeyed