Chapter 1

The Annoying Boy Next Door

 

"Oh shoot! I'm gonna be late again! Stupid alaram clock!" I cursed and quickly pedalled my bicycle.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost time for the bell to ring.

"Aish! Mr. Pua is going to freaking kill me!"

The bell rang as I arrived at school and I quickly ran in the hallway, "No running in the hallway!" The principal shouted at me.

"Sorry!!!" I replied and continued running but then I bumped into something and fell down. A person offered me a hand but I quickly got up and head towards my classroom.

I went inside my classroom and noticed that Mr.Pua wasn't there yet. I made a fist pump in the air but I was interupted by someone, "Ehem. Late again for class Ms. Choi?"

I turned around and saw Mr.Pua with his arms crossed. I just wealky smiled at him and quickly sat down at my seat. Mr. Pua went inside and said, "Class, I have an announcement to make!"

Please quit teaching. Please quit teaching. Please. Please. I chanted in my head with my eyes shut closed and fingers crossed.

"I'll be leaving here and will continue teaching in the States." He finally said as he sighed.

I quickly opened my eyes, I couldn't believe this... Is this a dream or what? My hatest teacher is finally leaving!

"Really?!?" someone asked.

"Nah, that was just a joke. Got you fooled, huh? But I have an announcement. " he chuckled as I frowned at him.

"Then what is the announcement?" my classmates asked with a frown in their faces.

"Well, the real announcement is that you'll be having a new classmate!" He announced as a guy went inside the classroom.

"His name is Lee Byunghun, he is from Korea and he is a Korean, obviously." Mr. Pua introduced.

"Call me L.Joe." The Byunghun dude added.

"Now.. where to put you..?" Mr. Pua said as he began to look around.

"Ah! Perfect! Your seat would be next to Stacy." Mr.Pua said as he pointed to the unoccupied seat next to me.

"What the hell. Is he trying to torture me?" I mumble under my breath.

L.Joe dude frowned as he looked at me and walked to his assigned seat.

As he sat down on his seat, I turned my face towards him, smiled and put out my hand, "Um. Hi, I'm Stacy Choi."

He just stared at me then looked down at my hand. I quickly pulled my hand and asked, "Do I have to tour you around school?"

He then faced front and ignored me. Waaah! Daebak. This dude seriously have some attitude. I'm being nice here.

The whole period was eventually boring. Especially because it was Mr.Pua's class. How I hate math.

 

I went out of the classroom only to be greeted by my best friend Hannah, "Yah! I heard! I heard!"

"Heard about what?" I asked her.

"Yah! You! Acting like you don't know... Tsss." She pouted. "The transfer student from Korea!"

"Oh... What about him?" I asked innocently.

"His your seatmate! Aren't I right? You should be dying! Aren't you happy? So, you like him right?"

"Why would I like him? I just met him."

"Yeah, but you know, he's Korean! Obviously you are in love with him. Love at first sight I mean." She said as we walked towards our lockers.

"Gosh, just because he is Korean doesn't mean that I like him or I'm in love with him or something." I said. "Also, I don't even think I'll get the chance to talk to him. He doesn't even respond when I talk to him."

"Aigoo. Maybe he's just shy. You know, since he doesn't know anyone and our language is different from his." Hannah said as she opened her locker and put her books inside.

"Yeah, maybe..." I mumbled as I opened mine and put my books inside.

"Look! There he is!" Hannah exclaimed while pointing at the blonde dude sitting on one of the benches.

"Ms. Choi, can I ask you a favor?" someone said from behind us, it was Mrs. Lee.

"Sure, Mrs. Lee! Anything. What is the favor?" I asked as I smiled at her.

"Would you mind touring the new transfer student around the school?" she asked.

"You mean Byunghun...?" I asked.

"Yes, so, can you do it for me?" she asked.

"Uh... of course Mrs. Lee." I smiled.

"I knew I could count on you. Thank you Stacy." Mrs. Lee said as she patted me on the shoulder then left.

"Why did she have to give me that job?" I pouted and looked at Hannah. "Can't you do it for me instead?"

"Ah... I forgot! I have to go home early because I promised my mom that I'll go shopping with her. Stacy, I'm so sorry! I have to go! Bye! Fighting!" She quickly excused then left as she waved at me.

I sighed. Do I really have to do this?

I went to where he was sitting and sat down, "Hey, um... Mrs. Lee, the vice principal wants me to give you a tour around school..."

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me. "So, would you like to have a tour or not?"

"Can you please give me an answer?" I asked. Still no answer. He just continued staring at me.

"Aish jinja! Yah! What the heck is your problem?" I asked him in Korean.

He looked surprised at the sudden change of tone that I made but then he just continued to stare at me. "You speak Korean?"

"Well, what language did I just blurted out right now?" I sarcastically asked.

"Neo. Do you like me?" He asked.

"What? Me? Like you? You've got to be kidding me."

"Then why do you keep on following me and bugging me around? Is it because it's your first time to see someone this handsome?"

"Heol. Excuse me, Mr. BIG EGO, but I don't like you. And also, I wasn't following you. And if I'm bugging you, you can just simply tell me that you don't want a TOUR THAT I'VE BEEN ASKING SINCE EARLIER." I stated.

"I don't want it." He said sternly then left.

That kind of person irritates me the most. Who does he think he is? Now, there are three things that I hate, math, Mr. Pua and him.

 


 

Note: Hey! So, what do you guys think of the first chapter? This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please forgive me!! I tried my  best though! Hope you guys will like it! Do comment so that I'll know what you guys think! ^3^

~ starryeyed