The one person no one thought they'd ever see again...

Of Angels and Demons

 

A/N: Yikes! I totally did not mean to leave ya'll on a cliff like that. Especially for that long. SORRY! :(

 

Sai wiped and went to her twin’s side. The pressure had lessened but it was still there. The figure noticed this and put two fingers to the doctor’s head. Then after whispering a few words in his ear they dropped their thumb as if it were the hammer on a gun. Doktor dropped to the ground, lights out for good and all pressure from the pooling blood gone form the girls. The figure immediately went to the girls afterwards.

Even though Sen’s head was still clearing she clearly felt her sister trembling next to her.

“Are you two alright?” Sen was unable to lift her head yet but she knew the voice belonged to a woman.

“You… You’re dead. You died! I saw it.” Sai yelled at the woman as every image from the vision a couple of days ago rushed back.

 She gave Sai a sad smile as she placed her hands on Sen’s head, healing any damage that had been done to her brain. “A part of me did die. But what you saw was the double SungJae and I made. I had to use part of my soul for it to work however.”

Sen’s head shot up and she held still for a bit due to the dizziness before giving the woman a hard look “You were the second person who pulled me into that dream. You said you were a friend of their parents! Why didn’t you just say who you really were?”

Boy did that zing ever hurt but she understood where Sen was coming from and let it slide. “I couldn’t, neither of us could. The people here can’t know that I’m alive” her pained expression softened as she leaned back and studied the two before her. “You girls have grown up so beautifully” her gaze said more words than she could express at the time.

“We have to get back to the others” Sai stood “Wh…”

“Lynn, you can call me Lynn for now” she said in understanding. Sen nodded and Zhou Mi was standing right in front of them.

“Like Sai said we have to get back to the others. You are more than welcome to help the rest with evac or you can wait outside. Either way Zhou Mi here can bring you to the others.”

Zhou Mi was slightly shocked at seeing the girls’ face in triplicate albeit the third was an older and definitely more worn version there was no mistaking the resemblance. “Is that…”

“Yes.”

 The floor shook and Zhou Mi looked to Sen who shook her head at the accusation “That wasn’t one of ours.”

 Lynn rounded on the girls “What are you doing with explosives?!”

Sen rolled her eyes (You’d think she’d be more worried about the fact that we’re here.) “First of all if you have an issue with us using explosives you’ll have to take it up with Kyu and Kibum. Second they’re a failsafe of sorts and if things go how we’d like they won’t be used for anything else than to destroy themselves.” Sen informed her before leaving the room with Sai.

“Are they always like that?” Although she was proud her girls had grown up strong she couldn’t help but feel a little hurt and Zhou Mi could see that in her eyes.

 “Those two… they’re complicated, even more so than their brothers. And I hate to say it but they probably view you as a distraction at the moment and that was them trying to stay focused.” Zhou Mi was leading her to the rest outside when they ran into an injured Siwon and Yesung.

“What happened?!” Zhou Mi supported Siwon as Lynn took Yesung.

“We. We were ambushed.” Siwon explained “He didn’t make it.” Yesung hardened his face but one could clearly see the tears in his eyes. “Our dad.”

“We have to get them outside” Zhou Mi said to Lynn who complied.

“They know we’re here. We have to warn the others” Siwon said and Zhou Mi swore. “We will but we have to get you outside so we can treat your wounds.”

They stepped into a well lit section of the hall and Yesung glanced at Lynn and nearly tripped over his own feet “Mom?”

She looked at him with a soft gaze “Yes”

“But but…”

“I’ll explain things when everyone is together.” He nodded.

Needless to say the others outside were just as shocked to see the familiar face helping one of their brothers out of the building and just as upset about the news of their father but they knew they had to finish what they started and just like their sisters they pushed their feelings aside to be dealt with at a later time.

 



 

Hey guys... I'm back... please don't hate me... I know I'm terrible. I haven't written anything for anything for a while BUT! I'm determined to get things flowing again tonight so we'll see what happens. 

  • So the higher-ups know
  • The parents finally have names
  • unfortunately dad didn't make it out...
  • and mom who was thought to be dead is actually alive!
  • Doktor is gone for good
  • What are they going to do if the serum didn't work?
  • It definitely worked right?