Trouble

Of Angels and Demons

Heya everyone sorry for the wait, been busy with school. Heres the next chapter, hope you like it. ^_^

 

-Back to the Twins-

 

Twins POV

It has been about three weeks since we left the sixth house, and despite having a great time since we’re out and about on our own we’ve become a bit weary. Someone has been following and watching us for the past few days, which is usually the norm though this time it doesn’t have the feeling of the game. The feeling is completely different than that of the system or other authorities.  Luckily we’ve been able to stay a few steps ahead of whoever it is.

The scary part is that we think they’ve been watching us for more than a few weeks. They’re toying with us, we’ve been cornered twice now and they seem to know all if not most of our tricks yet we’ve managed to get away. Whether they purposely let us go or we got away on our own, we don’t know.

We have a system of trusted ‘friends’ that we usually visit, though we haven’t been able too ever since we stopped in with the first two who told us that someone has been asking around about us (which completely confirms our suspicions that they’ve been watching for more than a few weeks.) You’d think that these people or whoever it is would be a bit more subtle in whatever it is they are trying to do.

 We were in the market the other day when we heard about the fair that was going to be in town for the next couple of days. We unconsciously decided that it may be a good thing to hang around the fair for a while. Since we generally knew our way around large crowds, we were hoping that the fair would provide us with the opportunity of ditching whoever was following us.

 

-Fair-

We made sure to arrive at the fair when the crowds would be thickest, and even though we don’t have much money the first thing we did was ride the Ferris wheel. In our situation riding the Ferris wheel could be both helpful and yet potentially dangerous at the same time. It was helpful in that it was the highest point in the fair, so we can easily scope out the grounds for possible escape routes and places where the most foot traffic would be. It was dangerous because even though it helped us to see, it was also one of the easiest spots to corner someone.

 

No one’s POV

As the ride made its way around, the girls saw everything they needed to and more. Sen rolled her eyes as she spotted a couple of suits. She pointed them out to Sai as she said {You would think they would dress to blend in.} Sai agreed but made a point that although the suits may be after them that they could also be a distraction, since they didn’t know how many people were sent after them there could be a couple more that were dressed to blend in with the crowd. That being said, Sen took hold of her twin’s hand the moment they were off the ride and headed toward the vendor stalls.

The girls spent their day enjoying themselves as well as avoiding the suits. There were only two times that they’d been found and had to lose their trails in the crowd, one of those times they had to split up but met up again after. Everything was going fine until the fireworks show when the girls let their guard down for a split second. Before they knew it they had been surrounded. When they realized what happened, they tried to make a run for it, but were quickly pulled back. After being on the streets, they were normally pretty good fighters. But they had a long day and needed the energy to run if they made it out.

They managed to break their captors’ holds before Sen saw an opening and pushed Sai toward it. “Sai run!” Sen managed before two of them grabbed her. Sai didn’t make it far before they brought her back to her sister and dragged the two behind a tent. Still struggling Sen watched helplessly as they injected a tranquilizer into her twin’s neck. “Yamete-yo!” (stop it!) she shouted and “Nande? Nande?!” (why) “You’ll find out soon enough” one replied before she too was knocked out with a tranquilizer.

One of the guys made a call as the others put the girls in the van. “You better have good news” a voice on the other end said. “Yes Sir, the targets have been acquired.” The guy replied. “It’s about time, bring them in.” the voice said. –Click-